Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Full story: The Daily Star

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.
Comments
2,721 - 2,740 of 3,482 Comments Last updated Apr 10, 2013
Steven Hassan

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you have. I think your Americanism is suspect, Steve...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And once again..I will put my credentials up against yours any day of the week faith.
Steven Hassan

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies lies and more muslim lies. Nothing to refute, period.
If they are all lies, they should be rather easy to refute...scholars across the globe would have piles of information at your disposal.

Yet you refuse to do so.

Dumb ass.
ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
Just a regular guy from Australia notes,
Muslim came here same time as Vietnamese, around 1970s (Most around 1967 Israel war); First Vietnamese generation due to English problems and culture shock, then influenced by minority to involve crimes such as distributes drugs ran by Mafia and Triads (Non-Vietnamese). Second or Third Vietnamese move away from crimes and have higher than average qualifications compare to Australian communities. Check out Selective School attendants.
Second Vietnamese generations are well adapt speak fluent English and well qualified for jobs. Unlike second Muslim generations, where most crimes committed by second and third generations of Muslim; Have you got any excuses with that?
I attended University, the only few Middle-easterners went to the same Uni as me, but they were Christians, Muslim attended Uni rare likes hen teeth. How could you explain to that phenomena? No education no jobs, not inform, isolated, and turn to last frontier self absorbed religious believes.
You can fool many people as you like, but please do not fool yourself.
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politics/fear-d...
What to expect from an "Uzi"
Spread more and more bullshit all over the place, ammunition paid by uncle, and pray for one to hit home.
Now what sensible person except some islamophobist or racist nutjob would be aroused by your hogwash ?
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are all lies, they should be rather easy to refute...scholars across the globe would have piles of information at your disposal.
Yet you refuse to do so.
Dumb ass.
muslim idiot, refute arab muslim lies is not my job, lie if it makes you happy but its still a lie. Enjoy arab idiocy.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
What to expect from an "Uzi"
Spread more and more bullshit all over the place, ammunition paid by uncle, and pray for one to hit home.
Now what sensible person except some islamophobist or racist nutjob would be aroused by your hogwash ?
Hey hitler jr, complain to that wonderful straight talkin' Aussie guy, dont blame the messenger, muslim dirtbag.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again..I will put my credentials up against yours any day of the week faith.
And you'd lose. Your own words condemn you, Steve. You hate America. You told me yourself you never wanted to return to this country. You are a mouthpiece for the enemies of America. I doubt you are in the service and I doubt you are American. I think you are a run-o-the-mill muslim propagandist. Your white washing and attempts to obscure the obvious reality no longer work. The lies and treachery of islam are out in the open for everyone to see.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Which shows you how dumb you really are.
The "war" is against Al-Queda (technically though we are not at war as Congress did not declaire war..basic american history Faith).
We attacked the Taliban..they had nothing to do with 9/11 and even offered to hand over Bin Laden and Co. Iraq did not attack us..we attacked them...same thing in ALL the fights we have been in since WWII...we started ALL of them.
But in your world this is on right????
Just like the Nazi's said hahahahaha.
It is a shame you don't have the ability to see the difference between a religious group and a political group...hence the reason you support the Zionists I guess...and sorry, but you can hardly call yourself an American...at least not one who understand the ideals of America.
No they didn't. They were given an ultimatum...hand over Bin Laden and his henchmen, destroy their camps...or face destruction. They chose the latter. Yes, I support the "zionists". We are at war. Muslims are our enemies and Israel is our ally. You hate America...I find that revolting and hypocritical. You should go live in Pakistan, Steve. You would be happier among your philosophical brethren.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
As always you missed the point. Israel attacked a foe for no reason. That foe was not prepaired to fight a war, had no desire to fight a war...whcih means Israel the bully picked on the weak guy.
And let us not forget, The Israeli leadership has stated Israel chose to start the 67 war just like they chose to start the 56 war.
LOL! Israel launched a pre-emptive strike on hostile nations that were about to attack them en masse. I know it is painful for you to accept that Israel so easily defeated the combined arab forces. Now, you must re-write history to jibe with your own malignant wishful thinking. It wasn't fair!!!!! No, it wasn't....not even close. For A highly trained professional force like the IDF, fighting muslims is like shooting fish in a barrel.
ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>And you'd lose. Your own words condemn you, Steve. You hate America. You told me yourself you never wanted to return to this country. You are a mouthpiece for the enemies of America. I doubt you are in the service and I doubt you are American. I think you are a run-o-the-mill muslim propagandist. Your white washing and attempts to obscure the obvious reality no longer work. The lies and treachery of islam are out in the open for everyone to see.
We love the americans, if they keep their nutjobs at home.
I home you are at home, then your neighbours are safe.
If you are roaming in the streets, the white blouses must intervene fast and give you your bi-polar psycopath medecine, and lock you up.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
Just a regular guy from Australia notes,
Muslim came here same time as Vietnamese, around 1970s (Most around 1967 Israel war); First Vietnamese generation due to English problems and culture shock, then influenced by minority to involve crimes such as distributes drugs ran by Mafia and Triads (Non-Vietnamese). Second or Third Vietnamese move away from crimes and have higher than average qualifications compare to Australian communities. Check out Selective School attendants.
Second Vietnamese generations are well adapt speak fluent English and well qualified for jobs. Unlike second Muslim generations, where most crimes committed by second and third generations of Muslim; Have you got any excuses with that?
I attended University, the only few Middle-easterners went to the same Uni as me, but they were Christians, Muslim attended Uni rare likes hen teeth. How could you explain to that phenomena? No education no jobs, not inform, isolated, and turn to last frontier self absorbed religious believes.
You can fool many people as you like, but please do not fool yourself.
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politics/fear-d...
Uzi...if you are a real Jew... something you are not...you will realize that the statements held by this ahole were held before him by the german nationalists against the Jews...hence the holocaust of WWII... but since you are a sionist who is doing the same thing that the nazis did to the Jews during WWII, to the Palestinians.... you naturally associate with the European right wingers... because you are a filthy Sionist... You were late in paying your rent ahole...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Uzi...if you are a real Jew... something you are not...you will realize that the statements held by this ahole were held before him by the german nationalists against the Jews...hence the holocaust of WWII... but since you are a sionist who is doing the same thing that the nazis did to the Jews during WWII, to the Palestinians.... you naturally associate with the European right wingers... because you are a filthy Sionist... You were late in paying your rent ahole...
Kokhead you see zionists everywhere, go get some help with your paranoia. Oh and the STD your ho gave you.

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Do you just enjoy humiliating yourself this way in every thread?
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
muslim idiot, refute arab muslim lies is not my job, lie if it makes you happy but its still a lie. Enjoy arab idiocy.
Unfortunately it does not matter what you say, these guys will twist the story against you each time, so I have started not replying because of that. It is comical that they really believe someone gets paid to type.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Kokhead you see zionists everywhere, go get some help with your paranoia. Oh and the STD your ho gave you.
And YOU see WHITE everywhere-painted lips!
lmfosahokoal
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
We love the americans, if they keep their nutjobs at home.
I home you are at home, then your neighbours are safe.
If you are roaming in the streets, the white blouses must intervene fast and give you your bi-polar psycopath medecine, and lock you up.
Perhaps you could find someone close by and have them translate that gibberish into sane.
see gul

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
The entire Arab world is now uniting against Israel!!
Get serious. The entire Arab world has been aligned against Israel for more than six decades. So what? And the entire Western world has supported Israel all the while with more to come.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

see gul wrote:
<quoted text>
Get serious. The entire Arab world has been aligned against Israel for more than six decades. So what? And the entire Western world has supported Israel all the while with more to come.
Even more serious is the fact that the entire Arab world has NEVER been united on anything, they have had their own wars for centuries.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Paid jew hasbarat all you post is lies and disinformation.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No they didn't. They were given an ultimatum...hand over Bin Laden and his henchmen, destroy their camps...or face destruction. They chose the latter. Yes, I support the "zionists". We are at war. Muslims are our enemies and Israel is our ally. You hate America...I find that revolting and hypocritical. You should go live in Pakistan, Steve. You would be happier among your philosophical brethren.
Another post of lies from a jew hasbarat I see.You hasbarats should really find another comeback because no one believes the bin laden BS at all.The american citizens do not support israel or paid terrorist supporting hasbarats like you either.Israel knows this and that is why things like you are on boards like this.The american citizens are at war with zionist.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

see gul wrote:
<quoted text>
No hasbarat the western world does not support the terrorist colony of israel the paid puppets in the american government support their masters in israel as they are paid to do.The american war criminals in washington are not doing the will of the people and the people are catching on to that and that makes israel nervous.Only a small number of americans support israel and this is a well known fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••