Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

There are 3480 comments on the The Daily Star story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Iran protests condemn Israel offensive. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2938 Feb 7, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
No Faith...you are not American... you are just a neo-con sionist shill... who betrayed America... you are a traitor and soon you will be paying for the American citizens who were still alive before the control demolition of the twin towers... the day to see you in court for high treason is not too far... the punishment will fit the crime....
Shut the fck up, you filthy little monkey. Your remarks are juvenile and ill informed. Stick to what you know....nothing.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2939 Feb 7, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Israel is the enemy and most of the world would agree with that.You are a jew hasbarat and nothing more.
No, I just dig it when our Air Force incinerates filthy muslims. And I like Jews because they kill a lot of muslims. You can't really kill TOO MANY muslims.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2940 Feb 7, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
No Faith...you are not American... you are just a neo-con sionist shill... who betrayed America... you are a traitor and soon you will be paying for the American citizens who were still alive before the control demolition of the twin towers... the day to see you in court for high treason is not too far... the punishment will fit the crime....
It's amazing how you and Spathis show up at the same time....It's almost as if you are the same person....
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2941 Feb 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the fck up, you filthy little monkey. Your remarks are juvenile and ill informed. Stick to what you know....nothing.
You are talking to hasbarats like you??
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#2942 Feb 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazing how you and Spathis show up at the same time....It's almost as if you are the same person....
You still don't get it... you paranoia will one day swallow you whole...you'ii be phagocyted by your own bile... shill

Covington, VA

#2943 Feb 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No, I just dig it when our Air Force incinerates filthy muslims. And I like Jews because they kill a lot of muslims. You can't really kill TOO MANY muslims.
Terrorist supporting jews like you are part of the reason the world will always hate israel and those like you.You know it as well as I do.Most hated group in history and for good reason.

Covington, VA

#2944 Feb 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazing how you and Spathis show up at the same time....It's almost as if you are the same person....
As strange as it may seem to terrorist supporting paid jew hasbarats like you there are REAL posters on here also.You paid hasbarats do not dominate the board hiding behind 100 different names.Really shows a smart person how scared israel and those working for israel are that they have to have things like you on boards like this posting lies and disinformation 24 hours a day.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2945 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>Terrorist supporting jews like you are part of the reason the world will always hate israel and those like you.You know it as well as I do.Most hated group in history and for good reason.
I'm Catholic, Gray. You know that.

"Attacks by U.S. military forces in Afghanistan, including air strikes, have reportedly killed hundreds of children over the last four years, according to the U.N. body monitoring the rights of children.

The Geneva-based Committee on the Rights of the Child said the casualties were "due notably to reported lack of precautionary measures and indiscriminate use of force."

LOL! They are Afghans....It's not like they matter.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2946 Feb 8, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it... you paranoia will one day swallow you whole...you'ii be phagocyted by your own bile... shill
Nope. I lead a charmed life. The worst thing that ever happened to me is getting stung by a hornet once......It was very traumatic! LOL! Fck you, little scumbag. People like me always end up on top of the world....And there isn't a fckng thing a sh*t-skinned little cumbucket like you can do about it.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2947 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>As strange as it may seem to terrorist supporting paid jew hasbarats like you there are REAL posters on here also.You paid hasbarats do not dominate the board hiding behind 100 different names.Really shows a smart person how scared israel and those working for israel are that they have to have things like you on boards like this posting lies and disinformation 24 hours a day.
Fck off, troll. You have never made even one legitimate comment.

Covington, VA

#2948 Feb 8, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Fck off, troll. You have never made even one legitimate comment.
Hate to hear facts dont you human parasite??

Covington, VA

#2949 Feb 8, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I lead a charmed life. The worst thing that ever happened to me is getting stung by a hornet once......It was very traumatic! LOL! Fck you, little scumbag. People like me always end up on top of the world....And there isn't a fckng thing a sh*t-skinned little cumbucket like you can do about it.
More lies from you I see hasbarat and wishful thinking too.

Covington, VA

#2950 Feb 8, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Catholic, Gray. You know that.
"Attacks by U.S. military forces in Afghanistan, including air strikes, have reportedly killed hundreds of children over the last four years, according to the U.N. body monitoring the rights of children.
The Geneva-based Committee on the Rights of the Child said the casualties were "due notably to reported lack of precautionary measures and indiscriminate use of force."
LOL! They are Afghans....It's not like they matter.
I use one name george,A$$forhire,avenger,coli n and all your other names and you know it so you may as well give that tactic up also.You are a jew hasbarat hiding behind countless names to post a scripted message and anyone with a drop of common sense can see that clearly.I feel the same way about israel and so does most of the rest of the world.
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#2951 Feb 8, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Quite....8:46 am September 11, 2001.
.. Quite....8:15 am August 06, 1945 , Hiroshima,
11:01 am August 09, 1945, Nagasaki,
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#2952 Feb 8, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Catholic, Gray. You know that.......
.. thought you are into dogs,,, interesting to know you are into priests !!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2953 Feb 8, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
.. thought you are into dogs,,, interesting to know you are into priests !!!
Don't waste my time. You are way too stupid to play this game, little monkey.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#2955 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>There is no real islamic terrorist other than those created and controlled by the american government and israel like alqueda for example.Another example would be the terrorist the american jew controlled government is funding in Syria with the american tax payers money.Though those terrorist and paid killers are not islamic at all they worship one thing and that is money.They worship the same god as those who control washington dc.
Proof my little hitler jr, prove something, anything. Try to prove that yuo are not an idiot to start with.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#2957 Feb 8, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is pretty easy to beat the crap out of a foe who is neither prepaired, nor desires war. It is even easier when one uses a sneak attack in the early morning.
Hey hitler jr, next time put in a request for what time you want the war and where. muslim idiot.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#2958 Feb 8, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right, I was not a soldier, I was a Sailor...and sorry, truth is not propaganda...and since none of you Israeli firsters have ever been able to counter the info I put out...you once again lose.
And one more time for the record..I will gladly put up my credentials against yours any day of the week.
Your nazislamist lies dont deserve anybodies time to waste. Bad muslim propaganda boy, bad.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#2964 Feb 8, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ivanka Trump calls out 'white supremacy' 17 hr you hate the truth 5
News Maine gov: Removing statues like losing 9/11 me... 18 hr Stevie Wonder 5
News End the 'big wink' in US-Middle East foreign po... 18 hr TRUMANS TREASON 3
News Obama: Americans deserve to know more about dro... (Feb '13) 18 hr LAVON AFFAIR 53
News Sen. Tim Scott: Trump needs 'personal connectio... Aug 20 Rev Cash Dollar 2
News Gov: Removing Confederate statues like losing 9... Aug 20 GED Grad 4
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... Aug 19 Tex- 35
More from around the web