Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said. Full Story
Henry

Dallas, TX

#2914 Feb 7, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
Really makes an american citizen wonder how those billions of dollars could have been spent on things to help the american citizens instaed of on another weapon of war.After all it is the american tax payers money right?? And it should be used to help the tax payers.
If it combats Islamic terrorists, money well spent.
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#2915 Feb 7, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Arabs will not be transferred to the USA. The cancer of i-slime will be removed from the world. And there was peace.
.. how today to yesterday is similar !!!
.. coming out of your mouth !!, you the trash-meat been disposed from Europe after centuries of insult and being treated like animals due to being jews ??,,

you re a parrot, saying what had been said about your tribe,

.. cancer is a cell inside a body, where the only way for it to survive while other cells do,,,
don't you ssssonnnnOFbiiiitch see how so similar is the so-called israel to what cancer cell is,,,
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#2916 Feb 7, 2013
Now lets go to Tahrir square in Cairo where in the spirit of a muslim spring/summer 35 muslim women were raped during the demonstrations by very "nice" muslim men. 5-6 men grab a women , pull her into a side street and bang.
Well ladies and ladies today its official, a god like mullah declared that its OK to rape those evil women cause they are good for nothing with their wild hair and colorful dresses. Go muslims rape, and while you at it kill kill kill. Who the f..ck said muslims dont treat their women right???
Henry

Dallas, TX

#2918 Feb 7, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
.. how today to yesterday is similar !!!
.. coming out of your mouth !!, you the trash-meat been disposed from Europe after centuries of insult and being treated like animals due to being jews ??,,
you re a parrot, saying what had been said about your tribe,
.. cancer is a cell inside a body, where the only way for it to survive while other cells do,,,
don't you ssssonnnnOFbiiiitch see how so similar is the so-called israel to what cancer cell is,,,
You're the cancer. You know, the Muslim infiltration of France trying to enact sharia law. No thanks
JJ Mahlum

Chicago, IL

#2920 Feb 7, 2013
when Israel retaliates against terrorist groups who cause conflict, Arabs protest. when Israel goes protects its seas against illegal smuggling of arms by Hezbollah, Hamas, etc, Arabs retaliate. when Israel wants to make peace wit these scums, Arabs retaliate. but when Iran's Ahmadinejad says wipe Israel off the face of the earth, Arabs are hush hush
jim

Oklahoma City, OK

#2921 Feb 7, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
A god is by definition perfect, ziobot.
I'm sure when men invented gods, they did not create a flawed deity.
The aim being to submit sheeple into submission, you have to keep at least a bit of decorum.
draw close to the god of the bible and he will draw near to you, men did, nt God and the god of israel is the one and only god, the rest are fakes, or made up but false idols, You should know better thans to write such nonsence.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#2922 Feb 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Like I told your other ID....You are dim-witted and childish. You bore me to tears.

What does other ID... mean are you trying to be deep and meaningful..? Like the time you raided Santa's sled when he was down a chimney, looted all the presents thinking you could use them as brains?. What a failure that "was and are"! your hopeless I wish Lear would have written back, I really wanted to save her from you.
I can tell you why the Talmud is the movement from the highest to the lowest but you probably stopped reading already.
OK, its now an open letter.
The Laws of the Great (p) Moses were not open for interpretation, all Prophets up to Christ reiterated that standpoint by never sanctioning any other Priestly Authority other than the Sadducees.
The Talmud is the 5 Books of Scripture, which is the highest followed by thousands and thousands of pages of what the Jews interpreted them to be, which is the lowest.

Faith pity you didn't keep reading you would now be as smart as me. You miss out again, too bad for you.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2923 Feb 7, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing new, islam and muslims are retarded animals.
I believe you are thinking about jews.

Covington, VA

#2924 Feb 7, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
If it combats Islamic terrorists, money well spent.
There is no real islamic terrorist other than those created and controlled by the american government and israel like alqueda for example.Another example would be the terrorist the american jew controlled government is funding in Syria with the american tax payers money.Though those terrorist and paid killers are not islamic at all they worship one thing and that is money.They worship the same god as those who control washington dc.

Covington, VA

#2925 Feb 7, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Now lets go to Tahrir square in Cairo where in the spirit of a muslim spring/summer 35 muslim women were raped during the demonstrations by very "nice" muslim men. 5-6 men grab a women , pull her into a side street and bang.
Well ladies and ladies today its official, a god like mullah declared that its OK to rape those evil women cause they are good for nothing with their wild hair and colorful dresses. Go muslims rape, and while you at it kill kill kill. Who the f..ck said muslims dont treat their women right???
More lies from a jew hasbarat I see.Why are you not using your other name A$$forhire???

Covington, VA

#2926 Feb 7, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the cancer. You know, the Muslim infiltration of France trying to enact sharia law. No thanks
You are confused as usual.Israel is the cancer.

Covington, VA

#2927 Feb 7, 2013
JJ Mahlum wrote:
when Israel retaliates against terrorist groups who cause conflict, Arabs protest. when Israel goes protects its seas against illegal smuggling of arms by Hezbollah, Hamas, etc, Arabs retaliate. when Israel wants to make peace wit these scums, Arabs retaliate. but when Iran's Ahmadinejad says wipe Israel off the face of the earth, Arabs are hush hush
The jews and israel have never wanted peace with anyone or any country they could not control either outright or through debt slavery as they control america now.The jew has throughout history been a theif,liar,parasite,war monger and general trouble maker and that is why they have been expelled from every where they have lived throughout history once the host populations wake and see what the jews have done to them.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2928 Feb 7, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
My god you are a discusting example of a human being.
"god" should be capitalized and "discusting" should be "disgusting".
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2929 Feb 7, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you have not been to Ethiopia have you?
No. But I have been to Israel. I think any rational person would agree that you would receive better medical care in Israel than from some witch doctor in a mud hut in Africa. Anyhow, you are not an American, you are not a soldier. You are a muslim propagandist using a proxy. Shame on you Steve......Shame.

Covington, VA

#2930 Feb 7, 2013
Yes the jews in israel have free healthcare paid for with american tax dollars all the while the dumb goyim in america must pay overpriced medical bills in the american for profit healthcare system.The american people really need to wake up and put a stop to it once and for all.
Steven Hassan

Washington, DC

#2931 Feb 7, 2013
Jizzlam wrote:
<quoted text>
The SIx Day arab Humiliation War
(it was really over in 2)
what were you sayin, skippy?
It is pretty easy to beat the crap out of a foe who is neither prepaired, nor desires war. It is even easier when one uses a sneak attack in the early morning.
Steven Hassan

Washington, DC

#2932 Feb 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No. But I have been to Israel. I think any rational person would agree that you would receive better medical care in Israel than from some witch doctor in a mud hut in Africa. Anyhow, you are not an American, you are not a soldier. You are a muslim propagandist using a proxy. Shame on you Steve......Shame.
Your right, I was not a soldier, I was a Sailor...and sorry, truth is not propaganda...and since none of you Israeli firsters have ever been able to counter the info I put out...you once again lose.

And one more time for the record..I will gladly put up my credentials against yours any day of the week.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2933 Feb 7, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right, I was not a soldier, I was a Sailor...and sorry, truth is not propaganda...and since none of you Israeli firsters have ever been able to counter the info I put out...you once again lose.
And one more time for the record..I will gladly put up my credentials against yours any day of the week.
I'm not an "Israel firster", Steve......I'm more of an "Islam laster". America is at war. Muslims are the enemy. I am an American...therefore.....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2934 Feb 7, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
when one uses a sneak attack in the early morning.
Quite....8:46 am September 11, 2001.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2935 Feb 7, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is pretty easy to beat the crap out of a foe who is neither prepaired, nor desires war. It is even easier when one uses a sneak attack in the early morning.
LOL! Perhaps Israel should have notified the hostile arab nations that were on the verge of attacking them of their intentions. Perhaps they could have agreed on a set of rules before they began shooting....you know, to make sure everything was fair and sportsman-like....the way war is supposed to be..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 55 min cheer the f up 276,634
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 6 hr waronterror 45,825
Obama expands Afghan mission 15 hr Kar 1
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists (May '14) 18 hr Hue 1,072
Third militant suspect charged Sat _malon_goblok 1
Republicans in Northern Ireland look to Taliban... (Dec '13) Sat mohamed the true ... 36
New U.S. commander takes the helm in Afghanistan (Feb '13) Thu fukuda 2

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE