Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Full story: The Daily Star

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.
Comments
2,601 - 2,620 of 3,482 Comments Last updated Apr 10, 2013
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
Muslim brains different than that of normal humans......
"Can you spot evil in an X-ray?
You can, at least according to a German scientist who claims an "evil patch" is visible in brain scans of Muslims.
Dr. Gerhard Roth, a neurologist and professor at the University of Bremen, told London's Daily Mail that he discovered a dark mass near the front of the brain in scans of Muslims.
"When you look at the brain scans of Muslims, there are almost always severe shortcomings in the lower forehead part of the brain," Roth said. "There are cases where someone becomes Muslim as a result of a tumor or an injury in that area, and after an operation to remove the tumor, that person was completely normal again."
He added, "This is definitely the region of the brain where evil is formed and where it lurks."
Roth is not alone in his belief that brain scans can reveal psychopathic tendencies."
Interesting.
Interesting you choose a Jewish doctor to spin his BS In print
Jewish wop shill!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting you choose a Jewish doctor to spin his BS In print
Jewish wop shill!
Jews are by far the best doctors and lawyers. Everyone knows that.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Jews are by far the best doctors and lawyers. Everyone knows that.
Bullshit--
What they do is when in charge of a section or a hospital they hire other jews-pathetic tribal behaviours-
In fact ethnic hiring should be illegal!
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
My inexistant brain no different than that of normal dung eating beetle......
"Can you spot evil in an X-ray? Let's have an x-ray of my dung beetle skull.
You can, at least according to a German zoologist who claims an "evil patch" is visible in brain scans of Faith, using a electronic magnifying microscope x 30000.
Dr. Gerhard Roth, a neurologist and professor at the University of Bremen, told London's Daily Mail that he discovered a dark mass near the front of the brain in scans of Faith dungbeetle far-right brain lobe which was very developped (size 12 microns), the left side was inexistant.
"When you look (very closely) at the brain scans of Faith, there are almost always severe shortcomings in the lower forehead part of the brain," Roth said. "This is the case where Faith was told it was brainless at birth, and then became a John hagge stooge "Christian" as a result of endless x-ray sessions with large doses of radiation (oh yes baby, nuke me in the head, nuke me in the head) or an injury in that area, and after trying an operation to remove the tumor, it was discovered that the tumor was in fact the microscopic brain."
He added, "This is definitely the region of the brain where evil is formed and where it lurks. Unfortunately Faith uses this tumor to perform basic stuff. No thinking required, so we removed the microscopic brain and left the evil tumor to give the patient a chance to live.
Roth is not alone in his belief that Faith is severely brain damaged and that the evil part being so prominent, it reveals psychopathic tendencies, rooted complex of superiority, and an uncontrollabe urge to nuke anyone that dose not conform to its deranged conception of life."

Asked if he had any expertise in human psychology or brain surgery, Dr Gerhard roth said he bought his credentials on the Internet, but that in any case when dealing with Faith a plumbing diploma was more than enough.
Asked if he needed mathematical calculus to estimate faith IQ he said a couple of matches were enough.
Interesting.
Interesting.
Why am i not surprised ?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit--
What they do is when in charge of a section or a hospital they hire other jews-pathetic tribal behaviours-
In fact ethnic hiring should be illegal!
Ohhhhhh! You just hate you some Jews, little man. It must be tough on you when they humiliate the filthy muslims time and time and time again. You pathetic weasel.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
Why am i not surprised ?
Because it's true.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi leah Faith ignores me how about you?.
And we used to be such good friends, oh!
I don't blame her that's the way Allah made her its true, and it's not hard to understand why. Although if you could, the market would reimburse your efforts enormously.
She talks about the afterburners being a fabrication and notice no one will question her on that, after all she is an expert at it.
Burning the candle at both ends while lighting it in the middle,she then opens her mouth and a jet stream of lies pour out about her visions of an Iranian mission with her as the heroine of it.
Oh! and she was such a wonderful person before the bluster of cannibalistic tendencies got the better of her capacity to reason.
Poor Faith she is missing out.
Like I told your other ID....You are dim-witted and childish. You bore me to tears.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

"An "initial assessment" Amnesty International report on Israeli attacks on civilian infrastructure states that "the evidence strongly suggests that the extensive destruction of public works, power systems, civilian homes and industry was deliberate and an integral part of the military strategy, rather than "collateral damage" – incidental damage to civilians or civilian property resulting from targeting military objectives."[78] UN Undersecretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator Jan Egeland called Israel's offensive "disproportionate" and declared that the "horrific" leveling of "block after block" of buildings in Beirut "makes it a violation of humanitarian law."[79] Mr Egeland added that one third of the Lebanese dead were children.[80] Around 900,000 Lebanese were displaced during the fighting.[81]"

Well, that's what happens when you fire rockets at a country with an air force. Anyhow, who gives a sh*t? They were only Lebanese. It's not like they matter.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
"An "initial assessment" Amnesty International report on Israeli attacks on civilian infrastructure states that "the evidence strongly suggests that the extensive destruction of public works, power systems, civilian homes and industry was deliberate and an integral part of the military strategy, rather than "collateral damage" – incidental damage to civilians or civilian property resulting from targeting military objectives."[78] UN Undersecretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator Jan Egeland called Israel's offensive "disproportionate" and declared that the "horrific" leveling of "block after block" of buildings in Beirut "makes it a violation of humanitarian law."[79] Mr Egeland added that one third of the Lebanese dead were children.[80] Around 900,000 Lebanese were displaced during the fighting.[81]"
Well, that's what happens when you fire rockets at a country with an air force. Anyhow, who gives a sh*t? They were only Lebanese. It's not like they matter.
All this will be just a bad memory when the cancer is finally removed from the middle east.
It will be transfered back to the USA where it originates.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhhhhh! You just hate you some Jews, little man. It must be tough on you when they humiliate the filthy muslims time and time and time again. You pathetic weasel.
I hate no one
I am simply observant! shill on all fours-
Anyone who ethnically cleanses oppresses is the one that is 'humiliated' not the victim
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>I hate no one
I am simply observant! shill on all fours-
Anyone who ethnically cleanses oppresses is the one that is 'humiliated' not the victim
You hate Jews. It is apparent in every post, you vile muslim panderer.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You hate Jews. It is apparent in every post, you vile muslim panderer.
No but you are consumed by hate -shill on all fours-archithee
Henry

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm planning a trip to Iran in July or August.
If the situation allows it.
What is the latest book you read on Iran ?
Damn, and the Vincennes is in port right now.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You hate Jews. It is apparent in every post, you vile muslim panderer.
You hate muslims .It is apparent in every post,you vile jewish panderer
shill!
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
hitler jr, dont foam at the mouth, first put your $$$ where your mouth is.
PROVE ONE WORD THAT YOU POST HERE.
Cant?? I thought so, by hitler jr.
Talking to yourself human parasite??? I thought so.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, and the Vincennes is in port right now.
Not planning to use Iran Air.
So now that you had your wet dream, go and clean your panties.
lol

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
"Iran wants you to believe that it has a new stealth fighter with all the bells and whistles to compete with the U.S. military’s F-22 and F-35 Joint Strike Fighter.
Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Iran Defense Ministry Ahmad Vahidi attended a Feb. 2 unveiling of what the Iranians are calling the Qaher 313.
Of course, plenty of questions revolve around the authenticity of the Iranian stealth fighter. From the pictures, the cockpit glass is a dead give away at how unreal this plane likely is. John Reed at Foreign Policy took a deeper dive.
“In fact, it looks like the Iranians dumped some rudimentary flight controls and an ejection seat into a shell molded in what they thought were stealthy angles,” Reed writes.
He goes further writing:“The jet is so small it looks like the man is sitting in a clown car, er, clown fighter. It’s seriously unlikely that such an aircraft has room to carry the avionics, radars, electronic countermeasures, heat masking gear, and, most importantly for a fighter, the weapons that make modern stealth jets effective.”
LOL! Maybe they have that monkey piloting this flying "clown car".
The f-22?? You mean that POS that the american osrael controlled government has wasted billions of the american tax payers money on and is still a piece of junk like everything else made in america??

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Really makes an american citizen wonder how those billions of dollars could have been spent on things to help the american citizens instaed of on another weapon of war.After all it is the american tax payers money right?? And it should be used to help the tax payers.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok lets give you the privilage to PROVE that anybody gets paid here. We are waiting!!!!
Oh, and dont forgett to give the address of where to sign up, please.
hHhhahahaha bbababababab hahahahah
The world is aware of hasbarats like you as you are on many boards.So just stop trying to deny that which you know is true.You things are easily spotted on any boards you are on.Really lets a smart person see how scared the terrorist colony of israel is to resort to using VERY see through tactics like hasbarats (internet propagandist).

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Continue from comment #2883

An example would be if I started saying I was a different color than what I am.I could say it all I wanted but anyone seeing me would know it was a lie.So I would hire someone to follow me around wearing a sign saying the guy beside me is ___ color.That is what israel is doing by having to use paid or volunteer hasbarats.They know the world sees through their lies and support for them goes down daily so they have resorted to using paid liars to push a scripted message to those dumb enough to believe it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••