Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Full story: The Daily Star

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.

Comments (Page 130)

Showing posts 2,581 - 2,600 of3,482
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>I dont read lies and propaganda.
But you write lies and propaganda daily.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your economy is at the mercy of the banks and international corporate bandits.
All western economies more or less the same.
Cut the credit line and the whole jig just crashes.
You are just taking your wackjob delusions as reality.
Check noone is starving in Iran.
In the USA more and more are on food stamps and lining up at salvation army. No medical cover. Crime increasing.
And look no bombs.
Right right right.....and Elvis was the "second gunman" in the Kennedy Assassination and you were abducted by aliens and anally probed.....We know.....we know. Get some rest.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>so are u saying tht the muslims that post on there are fakes? I mean the ones that are saying that they'll take over the world))
I think we both know people like that are paid to post on sites like this just as the hasbarats like you are.They post to try and incite anger among people about islam.I have never heard any muslim say they wanted to take over the world but I know the jews have always wanted to.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahah hahaha so why spread it hitler jr????
You tell me as you are a paid jew hasbarat A$$forhire (your other name) and we both know it.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
But you write lies and propaganda daily.
Talking about yourself A$$forhire?? You should just stick to one name as we all know its you anyway.
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been secluded from the real world for so long that you probably do not even know where Iran is. You certainly do not know anything about the real Iran, perhaps you can look it up when the generators give you some electricity again.
I'm planning a trip to Iran in July or August.
If the situation allows it.
What is the latest book you read on Iran ?
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nazionist, that is a good summmary of your values.
oxy foxy, that was not my posting.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
"Soon after Iranian officials announced they'd sent a monkey to space, close observers started wondering if the Iranians had been, as the saying goes, just monkeying around.
Photos published by the official state media ahead of the space monkey launch showed a distinctive monkey with a mole above its right eye. Yet footage of the creature after it had returned from its flight seemed to picture another monkey altogether, one without a mole, with darker fur, and with a changed facial structure and nose shape."
Iran is a nation of w'hores.
hahahaha hahahha see thats what happens when you send a muslim iranian monkey to space, on the way back he renounces his iranian muslim citizenship, colors his hair and got a few plastic surgeries to hide his muslim background. Good try iranian muslim monkey.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

leah wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe they're going to train the monkey to pilot it?
According to top secret reports the muslim monkey told the assholas of Iran that the plane just wont fly.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I think we both know people like that are paid to post on sites like this just as the hasbarats like you are.They post to try and incite anger among people about islam.I have never heard any muslim say they wanted to take over the world but I know the jews have always wanted to.
Hey hitler jr, prove one word that you post here, retard.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You tell me as you are a paid jew hasbarat A$$forhire (your other name) and we both know it.
hitler jr, dont foam at the mouth, first put your $$$ where your mouth is.
PROVE ONE WORD THAT YOU POST HERE.
Cant?? I thought so, by hitler jr.
Steven Hassan

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
"Soon after Iranian officials announced they'd sent a monkey to space, close observers started wondering if the Iranians had been, as the saying goes, just monkeying around.
Photos published by the official state media ahead of the space monkey launch showed a distinctive monkey with a mole above its right eye. Yet footage of the creature after it had returned from its flight seemed to picture another monkey altogether, one without a mole, with darker fur, and with a changed facial structure and nose shape."
Iran is a nation of w'hores.
Let me guess the source..Fox news????
Steven Hassan

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
hitler jr, dont foam at the mouth, first put your $$$ where your mouth is.
PROVE ONE WORD THAT YOU POST HERE.
Cant?? I thought so, by hitler jr.
Many people have posted the links showing this staement to be factual...you on the other hand never seem to post links?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess the source..Fox news????
Steve, you are not an American. You spelling mistakes are of such a simple nature that it leads me to believe that you learned English as a second language. Additionally, your bellicose anti-Western rhetoric is inconsistent with what would be allowed an American serviceman...as you claim to be. You are an islamic shill. Just come clean....cut the sh*t....we're hip to your sleazy deception.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

"Iran wants you to believe that it has a new stealth fighter with all the bells and whistles to compete with the U.S. military’s F-22 and F-35 Joint Strike Fighter.
Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Iran Defense Ministry Ahmad Vahidi attended a Feb. 2 unveiling of what the Iranians are calling the Qaher 313.
Of course, plenty of questions revolve around the authenticity of the Iranian stealth fighter. From the pictures, the cockpit glass is a dead give away at how unreal this plane likely is. John Reed at Foreign Policy took a deeper dive.
“In fact, it looks like the Iranians dumped some rudimentary flight controls and an ejection seat into a shell molded in what they thought were stealthy angles,” Reed writes.
He goes further writing:“The jet is so small it looks like the man is sitting in a clown car, er, clown fighter. It’s seriously unlikely that such an aircraft has room to carry the avionics, radars, electronic countermeasures, heat masking gear, and, most importantly for a fighter, the weapons that make modern stealth jets effective.”

LOL! Maybe they have that monkey piloting this flying "clown car".
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Faith wrote:
"Iran wants you to believe that it has a new stealth fighter with all the bells and whistles to compete with the U.S. military’s F-22 and F-35 Joint Strike Fighter.
Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Iran Defense Ministry Ahmad Vahidi attended a Feb. 2 unveiling of what the Iranians are calling the Qaher 313.
Of course, plenty of questions revolve around the authenticity of the Iranian stealth fighter. From the pictures, the cockpit glass is a dead give away at how unreal this plane likely is. John Reed at Foreign Policy took a deeper dive.
“In fact, it looks like the Iranians dumped some rudimentary flight controls and an ejection seat into a shell molded in what they thought were stealthy angles,” Reed writes.
He goes further writing:“The jet is so small it looks like the man is sitting in a clown car, er, clown fighter. It’s seriously unlikely that such an aircraft has room to carry the avionics, radars, electronic countermeasures, heat masking gear, and, most importantly for a fighter, the weapons that make modern stealth jets effective.”
LOL! Maybe they have that monkey piloting this flying "clown car".
Just read your latest shill missive
Thanks but no thanks
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people have posted the links showing this staement to be factual...you on the other hand never seem to post links?
Ok lets give you the privilage to PROVE that anybody gets paid here. We are waiting!!!!
Oh, and dont forgett to give the address of where to sign up, please.
hHhhahahaha bbababababab hahahahah
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok lets give you the privilage to PROVE that anybody gets paid here. We are waiting!!!!
Oh, and dont forgett to give the address of where to sign up, please.
hHhhahahaha bbababababab hahahahah
WHERE"S MY CHECK?????
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

leah wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe they're going to train the monkey to pilot it?

Hi leah Faith ignores me how about you?.
And we used to be such good friends, oh!
I don't blame her that's the way Allah made her its true, and it's not hard to understand why. Although if you could, the market would reimburse your efforts enormously.
She talks about the afterburners being a fabrication and notice no one will question her on that, after all she is an expert at it.
Burning the candle at both ends while lighting it in the middle,she then opens her mouth and a jet stream of lies pour out about her visions of an Iranian mission with her as the heroine of it.

Oh! and she was such a wonderful person before the bluster of cannibalistic tendencies got the better of her capacity to reason.
Poor Faith she is missing out.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Muslim brains different than that of normal humans......

"Can you spot evil in an X-ray?
You can, at least according to a German scientist who claims an "evil patch" is visible in brain scans of Muslims.
Dr. Gerhard Roth, a neurologist and professor at the University of Bremen, told London's Daily Mail that he discovered a dark mass near the front of the brain in scans of Muslims.
"When you look at the brain scans of Muslims, there are almost always severe shortcomings in the lower forehead part of the brain," Roth said. "There are cases where someone becomes Muslim as a result of a tumor or an injury in that area, and after an operation to remove the tumor, that person was completely normal again."
He added, "This is definitely the region of the brain where evil is formed and where it lurks."
Roth is not alone in his belief that brain scans can reveal psychopathic tendencies."

Interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,581 - 2,600 of3,482
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Terrorism Discussions

Search the Terrorism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 1 hr Pizza Pie 276,375
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 2 hr Silly Muq 43,943
Russia's top 80 lies about Ukraine 9 hr Avenger 1
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 19 hr Dimitri100 257
Iran rejects arms shipment, supply of fighter j... Sat Peace for all 3
Kerry meeting again with Afghan candidates Sat Obama the Joker 3
Snatched Sat Rooney-of-G7-Snatched 5
•••
•••