Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

There are 3480 comments on the The Daily Star story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Iran protests condemn Israel offensive. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

ocxz

Ermont, France

#2823 Feb 5, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
As I Goebbels said before hitler , and must repeat it cause we are all fucked up.
We stole your land and kicked you out.
Dont attack , dont shoot at me , anyway I will have to shoot back pre-emptively and kill you cause I am better equipped with military hardware and i am covered by my american big daddy.
For normal people its not easy to understand but for the vermin nazionist type like me it is an inherent feature.
Nazionist, that is a good summmary of your values.
ocxz

Ermont, France

#2824 Feb 5, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly the French sent their armed forces to free up Mali from the stinking arab muslim hordes, which they did at least it looks like for now.
I wonder when the fuck they going to free up and save France from the muslim hordes living in France. Deport the MF today.
We keep the good ones, the majority.
What's nice about them is that unlike some other minorities they don't lobby and buy our politicians and dictate our foreign policy.
The bad ones have been promised a land called Palestine, and we'll provide the air tickets.
For good measure we'll stick the zionists on the same flight.

Au revoir Messieurs les sionistes, allez jouer avec vos amis dans votre bac a sable.
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#2825 Feb 5, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
...... allez jouer avec vos amis dans votre bac a sable.
.. plutôt, tôt ou tard, il sera occupéà la recherche d'un emplacement sous le sable,à la tombe choisi pour lui-même et pour sa famille, dans la terre de Palestine,
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2826 Feb 5, 2013
LePussies.
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#2828 Feb 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
LePussies.
..de toi
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2829 Feb 5, 2013
"Soon after Iranian officials announced they'd sent a monkey to space, close observers started wondering if the Iranians had been, as the saying goes, just monkeying around.
Photos published by the official state media ahead of the space monkey launch showed a distinctive monkey with a mole above its right eye. Yet footage of the creature after it had returned from its flight seemed to picture another monkey altogether, one without a mole, with darker fur, and with a changed facial structure and nose shape."

Iran is a nation of w'hores.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2830 Feb 5, 2013
"The development of a new Iranian stealth fighter attracted a lot of attention over the weekend. But aviation experts are now questioning whether the jet is even real.

This weekend pictures and video were released of Iranian military officials surveying what looked like a fully operational Q-313. Aeronautics experts, including David Cenciotti of the blog The Aviationist, quickly pointed out some serious design flaws.

For example, the wiring of the cockpit’s front panel appears too simple and the cockpit seems too small for a pilot to fit inside. Perhaps more importantly, Cenciotti claims the plane’s back engine contains no nozzle for afterburners, which means the heat would probably melt the entire jet.

The video of the plane’s unveiling released to YouTube was met with mockery from viewers. "

The USA and Israel should take turns nuking Iran.
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#2831 Feb 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
"......Iran is a nation of w'hores.
..did iran conquer Las Vigas recently ?, I thought it was AMERICAN
ocxz

Reunion

#2832 Feb 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
"Soon after Iranian officials announced they'd sent a monkey to space, close observers started wondering if the Iranians had been, as the saying goes, just monkeying around.
Photos published by the official state media ahead of the space monkey launch showed a distinctive monkey with a mole above its right eye. Yet footage of the creature after it had returned from its flight seemed to picture another monkey altogether, one without a mole, with darker fur, and with a changed facial structure and nose shape."
Iran is a nation of w'hores.
Iran is just making a monkey out of the yankees.
lol
Faith

United States

#2833 Feb 5, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran is just making a monkey out of the yankees.
lol
how so? We have destryed their economy and currency and isolated them from the world. We laugh at them. Hopefully, Israel will start a war and we will end up bombing Iran out of existence,
ocxz

Reunion

#2834 Feb 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>how so? We have destryed their economy and currency and isolated them from the world. We laugh at them. Hopefully, Israel will start a war and we will end up bombing Iran out of existence,
Iran economy is just fine.
Could be better, but then look at yours, no sanctions, dollar domination, but industries moving to China, poverty increasing an astronomical debt.
Your military is doing good (in terms of budget spending), because that is about the only economic argument you have.
What did it cost to make a video of a monkey, fkcall, but the money spent on whole fleet, military bases all over, just when i imagine all that money that comes from your pockets, it makes me happy.
You see iran makes you spend money with just a few video clips and that is just fine.
By the way Israel has always wanted to start a war.
nothing new there.
ocxz

Reunion

#2835 Feb 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
LePussies.
Le shemale wacknut.
ocxz

Reunion

#2836 Feb 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
"the w'hore of the nation.
ah ok.
Faith

United States

#2837 Feb 5, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran economy is just fine.
Could be better, but then look at yours, no sanctions, dollar domination, but industries moving to China, poverty increasing an astronomical debt.
Your military is doing good (in terms of budget spending), because that is about the only economic argument you have.
What did it cost to make a video of a monkey, fkcall, but the money spent on whole fleet, military bases all over, just when i imagine all that money that comes from your pockets, it makes me happy.
You see iran makes you spend money with just a few video clips and that is just fine.
By the way Israel has always wanted to start a war.
nothing new there.
lol that is wishful thinking on your part, fck-bucket. Our economy is fine. The Dow is jamming and the housing market is back. The filthy Iranians are starving. bombing them would be helpful, though.
ocxz

Reunion

#2838 Feb 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>lol that is wishful thinking on your part, fck-bucket. Our economy is fine. The Dow is jamming and the housing market is back. The filthy Iranians are starving. bombing them would be helpful, though.
Your economy is at the mercy of the banks and international corporate bandits.
All western economies more or less the same.
Cut the credit line and the whole jig just crashes.
You are just taking your wackjob delusions as reality.
Check noone is starving in Iran.
In the USA more and more are on food stamps and lining up at salvation army. No medical cover. Crime increasing.
And look no bombs.
leah

Hull, UK

#2839 Feb 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
"The development of a new Iranian stealth fighter attracted a lot of attention over the weekend. But aviation experts are now questioning whether the jet is even real.
This weekend pictures and video were released of Iranian military officials surveying what looked like a fully operational Q-313. Aeronautics experts, including David Cenciotti of the blog The Aviationist, quickly pointed out some serious design flaws.
For example, the wiring of the cockpit’s front panel appears too simple and the cockpit seems too small for a pilot to fit inside. Perhaps more importantly, Cenciotti claims the plane’s back engine contains no nozzle for afterburners, which means the heat would probably melt the entire jet.
The video of the plane’s unveiling released to YouTube was met with mockery from viewers. "
The USA and Israel should take turns nuking Iran.
Maybe they're going to train the monkey to pilot it?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2840 Feb 5, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
In the USA more and more are on food stamps and lining up at salvation army. No medical cover. Crime increasing.
And look no bombs.
You have been secluded from the real world for so long that you probably do not even know where Iran is. You certainly do not know anything about the real Iran, perhaps you can look it up when the generators give you some electricity again.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#2841 Feb 5, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been secluded from the real world for so long that you probably do not even know where Iran is. You certainly do not know anything about the real Iran, perhaps you can look it up when the generators give you some electricity again.
And you do not know even where your nose is, because if you knew, you would know that you have one eye on each side of your nose. And then you would start using these eyes, and read a little. You would then find out that the Western economies are in shambles, and that it is reported all over the economic media. As for Iran, it is doing fine; it has the resource so desirable, that it still finds the market, and customers are adjusting to Iran’s ways of surpassing sanctions.
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#2842 Feb 5, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>I dont read lies and propaganda.
But you write lies and propaganda daily.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2843 Feb 5, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
And look no bombs.
Right right right.....and Elvis was the "second gunman" in the Kennedy Assassination and you were abducted by aliens and anally probed.....We know.....we know. Get some rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... (Mar '17) Thu T3xxy 38
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Nov 12 crusty 276,627
News Bin Laden Reportedly Calls Obama 'Powerless' (Sep '09) Nov 10 youll shoot your ... 23
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Nov 7 Alzo Desertion 73
News Gov: Removing Confederate statues like losing 9... Nov 7 el rey de los cam... 672
News Muslim FBI agent who helped Canada wants to rec... Oct 25 call the in UN eh 1
News A look at the family rescued from Taliban-linke... Oct '17 Lucky 1
More from around the web