Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

There are 3481 comments on the The Daily Star story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Iran protests condemn Israel offensive. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2797 Feb 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in one of the safest countries in the world and friendliest, he is just babbling about nothing, just his hate and racism talking.
Still posting lies terrorist supporting jew hasbarat???
no one no where

Santa Barbara, CA

#2798 Feb 4, 2013
amazing how the muslim can all gather to protest israel or the u.s. but can't do crap to the thugs that keep them from having a better life. i wonder when they will protest the muslim that is killing muslim in syria? i guess that is o.k. cause the killing is done in the name of allah.

Covington, VA

#2799 Feb 4, 2013
no one no where wrote:
amazing how the muslim can all gather to protest israel or the u.s. but can't do crap to the thugs that keep them from having a better life. i wonder when they will protest the muslim that is killing muslim in syria? i guess that is o.k. cause the killing is done in the name of allah.
Are you talking about the paid killers paid by the american government and israel who are in syria killing??

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Port Melbourne, Australia

#2800 Feb 4, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>barron is one sick puppy)))
No. Not him. His impostor. Explained here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T6...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T6...
Zionist 4 Lyfe

Calgary, Canada

#2801 Feb 4, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Human parasite the talmud is a sick piece of trash that seems to have been wrote by insane early parasites like yourself.Invent?? What have you parasites invented?? You are like wood ticks living off the host until the host plucks you off and puts you in a jar to look at.You are easy to boycott and more people are doing it all the time.You have never been anything but parasites all throughout history.Anyone educated about history knows this very well.
Human parasite? Ha Ha Ha Ha! That is superior human for you! You do not see the beauty of the Talmud because it places an inferior Goy like you at the rightful place, licking our boots and anuses! Just google Jewish inventions to see how superior we are to all filthy Goyim! The world would disintegrate and rot without the superior Jewish race! Now come wipe my arse you Goy pig! Ha Ha Ha HA Ha!

Covington, VA

#2802 Feb 4, 2013
Zionist 4 Lyfe wrote:
<quoted text>
Human parasite? Ha Ha Ha Ha! That is superior human for you! You do not see the beauty of the Talmud because it places an inferior Goy like you at the rightful place, licking our boots and anuses! Just google Jewish inventions to see how superior we are to all filthy Goyim! The world would disintegrate and rot without the superior Jewish race! Now come wipe my arse you Goy pig! Ha Ha Ha HA Ha!
Like I said human parasite you are what I said you are and that is why you continue to post on here hiding behind coutless names and proxies to post your scripted jewish lies and disinformation.The jew has invented basically nothing but has tried to steal the inventions of others as the jew is a natural theif.Anyone interested in what a sick faith the so called jewish faith is can search A CLOSER LOOK AT THE TALMUD.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#2803 Feb 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in one of the safest countries in the world and friendliest, he is just babbling about nothing, just his hate and racism talking.
I know I was teasing him:DD he thinks muslims will own the world one day LMAO
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#2804 Feb 4, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
ohh I see so youre barron my dancing little monkey lol

Covington, VA

#2805 Feb 4, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>I know I was teasing him:DD he thinks muslims will own the world one day LMAO
I have never heard any muslims say they wanted to own the world.You must be thinking about the jews.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#2806 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>I have never heard any muslims say they wanted to own the world.You must be thinking about the jews.
no, he says it all the time, says that they gonna take over Australia, America everywhere, go to the islam/Italy thread, whats that thread about u think??

Covington, VA

#2807 Feb 4, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>no, he says it all the time, says that they gonna take over Australia, America everywhere, go to the islam/Italy thread, whats that thread about u think??
More lies or is it a paid hasbarat tasked with posting crazy BS designed to fool uneducated fools into thinking that is the way the muslim faith feels???
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#2808 Feb 4, 2013
Folks, we need a cesspool cleanup in eagle rock, ca again. Looks like the feces won't stop ooozing out. A real pos stinker.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#2809 Feb 4, 2013
That's eagle rock, VA. Where the feces flows freely

Covington, VA

#2810 Feb 4, 2013
Henry wrote:
Folks, we need a cesspool cleanup in eagle rock, ca again. Looks like the feces won't stop ooozing out. A real pos stinker.
Talking about yourself A$$forhire??
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#2811 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>More lies or is it a paid hasbarat tasked with posting crazy BS designed to fool uneducated fools into thinking that is the way the muslim faith feels???
I don't think so, u cant blame jews for everything that happens, a lot of muslims on that thread say it all the time, u should go read, are u posting from world forum? then its on that forum

Covington, VA

#2812 Feb 4, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think so, u cant blame jews for everything that happens, a lot of muslims on that thread say it all the time, u should go read, are u posting from world forum? then its on that forum
I dont read lies and propaganda.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#2813 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>I dont read lies and propaganda.
so are u saying tht the muslims that post on there are fakes? I mean the ones that are saying that they'll take over the world))
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#2814 Feb 5, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, you have room to talk...
No palestinian to shoot, today ?
No pre-emptive attack on some arab country, Syria ?
No fly over Lebanon to provoque hezbollah ?
No seizure of arab land, today ?
No flotilla to attack off Gaza ?
Slow day news, you must be bored.
As I said before hitler jr, and must repeat it cause you are all fucked up.
Dont attack , dont shoot at me so I wont have to shoot back and kill you cause I am abetter shooter.
For normal people its easy to understand but for the vermin nazislamist type of yours it takes centuries.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#2816 Feb 5, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me repeat:
"The exact same logic applies to you. I surely hope the glorious french will show the way out of their great country. Otherwise you have to be considered a legal target.
VIVA FRANCE!"
Interestingly the French sent their armed forces to free up Mali from the stinking arab muslim hordes, which they did at least it looks like for now.
I wonder when the fuck they going to free up and save France from the muslim hordes living in France. Deport the MF today.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#2821 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>I dont read lies and propaganda.
hahahah hahaha so why spread it hitler jr????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) 3 hr swedenforever 67
News Kurd Oppostion Offers Base In Fight Against IS 13 hr Rockstar 3
News Ukraine Posts Video Of Captured 'Russian Soldie... 22 hr FOOLS DIE FOR PUTIN 6
News Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) Aug 27 Swedenforever 12
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Aug 26 Nightshift 276,670
News War with Isis: Is Turkey's buffer zone in Syria... Aug 20 SpaceBlues 1
News Turkey faces non-stop violence in east Aug 19 Chucks 5
More from around the web