Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Full story: The Daily Star

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.

Comments (Page 126)

Showing posts 2,501 - 2,520 of3,482
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
United States The Great

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Iran and russia have no influence over nothing or no country wake up america is blessed by jesus so is israel no country will ever defeat this country russia and iran need to realize thar
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

jim wrote:
<quoted text> the truth always hurts you and those, may the God of Israel open your hearts and minds to see the errow of your ways, and open your ears so you can hear, and open your eyes to see his way is the only way, He is almighty God and jesus is the flesh, read the bible to those like you, and pray for israel his chosen son, by the way God himself is a jew???? An he loves you also, but allah is not the god of the tanakn or bible, he is a lier an the father of lies
Save your terrorist supporting jewish lies and disinformation for someone else hasbarat.Anyone interested in the sick jewish so called faith can research the Talmud (jew holy book) and see what a sick so called religion they are.Jews are as much like christians as oil is to water.They are nothing alike and any educated person knows this very well.People like you need to pray for yourselves and pray that you will open your eyes and stop supporting terrorist and paid killers in countries like Syria.People like you are truly sick.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

jim wrote:
<quoted text> Israel is not perfect, but there world loving jewish Zionist God is perfect and the israelites are a covenent people an your not.
Another load of BS from you I see.Zionism is a cancer.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

United States The Great wrote:
Iran and russia have no influence over nothing or no country wake up america is blessed by jesus so is israel no country will ever defeat this country russia and iran need to realize thar
Another post of lies and BS from the same hasbarat that is posting under the name jim.Russia and Iran do not want to defeat america but they are sure not going to live under the boot of israel and their slaves in the american government either.The american government was designed to be controlled by the citizens of america and that is not what is happening now.The american government has been hijacked by jews and israel and it is time for the american people to take back control of america the way the constitution intended.
Zionist 4 Lyfe

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

All you Goyim shut your mouth immediately! Know your rightful place as our slaves!

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Zionist 4 Lyfe wrote:
All you Goyim shut your mouth immediately! Know your rightful place as our slaves!
Still hiding behind your countless names george to post your stupid BS.You parasites are easy to defeat all anyone has to do is not give you what you want most which is money.
Onion

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I saw Elvis and Bigfoot at the Piggly Wiggly yesterday.
Faith , you low lif u shop at piggly wiggly not whole food u shit eater.
Zionist 4 Lyfe

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Still hiding behind your countless names george to post your stupid BS.You parasites are easy to defeat all anyone has to do is not give you what you want most which is money.
Goy monkey, tone it down! Your purpose in humanity is to serve us and wash our feet! Easy to defeat? Ha ha ha ha ha in your dreams slave, we are the children of God and our rightful place is kings of this earth! We will continue to suck off your economy to kill our enemy Arab Goy and then get back to ruling over your monkey country! Slaves!
Zionist 4 Lyfe

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,”

Yes Yes! That is your only purpose! Now go grab me a french vanilla, slave boys and bitchez!

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Zionist 4 Lyfe wrote:
<quoted text>
Goy monkey, tone it down! Your purpose in humanity is to serve us and wash our feet! Easy to defeat? Ha ha ha ha ha in your dreams slave, we are the children of God and our rightful place is kings of this earth! We will continue to suck off your economy to kill our enemy Arab Goy and then get back to ruling over your monkey country! Slaves!
As I said jew you parasites are easy to defeat all anyone has to do is deny you money which is your god.You can see that happening in many places of the world now.Smart people boycott you things and your businesses period.The most hated people in history and rightfully so.
Zionist 4 Lyfe

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>As I said jew you parasites are easy to defeat all anyone has to do is deny you money which is your god.You can see that happening in many places of the world now.Smart people boycott you things and your businesses period.The most hated people in history and rightfully so.
Ha ha ha ha ha! Good joke Goy slave! We are the rich and wealthy, we own your monkey arse! If you boycott us you will be left to wither and die like the slave you are! We are the most hated by man because we are loved and doted on by God! You are jealous that God made you Goy our slaves and toilet cleaners! Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Zionist 4 Lyfe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha! Good joke Goy slave! We are the rich and wealthy, we own your monkey arse! If you boycott us you will be left to wither and die like the slave you are! We are the most hated by man because we are loved and doted on by God! You are jealous that God made you Goy our slaves and toilet cleaners! Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Continue to live in your fantasy world human parasite.Those interested in what sick so called people you are can read the sick book called the Talmud (jew holy book) and see for themselves what a sick group you are.As I said before smart people boycott you things period and you can see that taking place many places in the world now.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Interesting to see you hide behind yet another name george or neville or raven claw or what ever other name you create next.All are seethrough so you may as well use one name.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Well I see I have been busy,lol, must be my ghost as I have been gone out of town, its so good to see my name used to good use though.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

George wrote:
Well I see I have been busy,lol, must be my ghost as I have been gone out of town, its so good to see my name used to good use though.
Your nothing but a pathetic lying hasbarat hiding behind countless names on here and for you to deny it makes YOU look even more goofy.Why do you use countless names??
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Onion wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith , you low lif u shop at piggly wiggly not whole food u shit eater.
They don't have piggly wiggly in Michigan, you dune-coon scumbag.
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

jim wrote:
<quoted text> the truth always hurts you and those, may the God of Israel open your hearts and minds to see the errow of your ways, and open your ears so you can hear, and open your eyes to see his way is the only way, He is almighty God and jesus is the flesh, read the bible to those like you, and pray for israel his chosen son, by the way God himself is a jew???? An he loves you also, but allah is not the god of the tanakn or bible, he is a lier an the father of lies
translated :

Beleive in my god or die.

Gotta to love these religion nuts.
Zionist 4 Lyfe

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

<quoted text>Continue to live in your fantasy world human parasite.Those interested in what sick so called people you are can read the sick book called the Talmud (jew holy book) and see for themselves what a sick group you are.As I said before smart people boycott you things period and you can see that taking place many places in the world now.
Learn how to address your masters Goy monkey slave! The Talmud is the most divine and exemplary holy book, truly a testament of our brilliance as sons of Israel! You can`t boycott us! Ha Ha Ha, we own, run, invent, and operate everything! We are the kings of this earth and the most powerful of all! Now get back to cleaning my toilet Goy loser! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha|
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

jim wrote:
<quoted text> Israel is not perfect, but there world loving jewish Zionist God is perfect and the israelites are a covenent people an your not.
A god is by definition perfect, ziobot.
I'm sure when men invented gods, they did not create a flawed deity.
The aim being to submit sheeple into submission, you have to keep at least a bit of decorum.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

The apartheid racist regimes of the islamic Middle East, nothing new!!!!!

Syria: Christians fleeing country as crisis reaches "unprecedented levels of horror"
This article suggests that Christians are being victimized by both sides, but actually they're more often targeted by the jihadist rebels, who see them as Assad loyalists since he didn't enforce Sharia restrictions on them, and the Christians know that the rebels will.

"Christians in Syria Fleeing Country as Crisis Reaches 'Unprecedented Levels of Horror,'" by Stoyan Zaimov for the Christian Post, January 30 (thanks to Pamela Geller):

As the civil war in Syria has reached "unprecedented levels of horror," according to the U.N., Christians are being forced to flee their homes as avoiding the violent conflict has become less of an option.
"It's a fight to the death which by definition involves killing. No one will win but those who fought from the start will create a desert and then call it victory," Sky News said of the war raging between army forces loyal to Bashar al-Assad and rebels bent on taking down what they say is a tyrannical regime.

The war has swept the entire nation, closing down infrastructure and businesses, and forcing many to choose a side or risk being caught in the crossfire. One of the worst attacks in the country occurred less than two weeks ago, when over 100 people were found slaughtered near the Christian-populated city of Homs. Witnesses blamed forces loyal to President Assad, who allegedly killed civilians they believed were harboring or aiding rebel soldiers.

Christians make up around 10 percent of the country's predominantly Muslim population, and although they have tried to stay out of the conflict, they are being forced out of their homes by rebels and loyalists; they are facing starvation and lack of medical care, and fleeing to neighboring countries like Lebanon.

Those who stay, meanwhile, see churches burnt down and priests murdered, and they have little means of protecting themselves. While many other sectarian groups have formed militias and physically fought back against the violence, Sky noted that followers of Christ in Syria are predominantly from the merchant class and do not have strongholds where they can hide out.

"The Kurds, Alawites, Druze, Christian, and Shia minorities are all now contemplating and planning for a post-Assad scenario. Of them all, the Christians are the most exposed," the report notes. "No one will win. The people have already lost."...

The only safe place for Christians and others are in the Democratic State of beautiful Israel.
Nazislamist shit. God forbid the Pope would open his mouth.
Stinking islam.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,501 - 2,520 of3,482
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Terrorism Forum right now

Search the Terrorism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 32 min Go Le Gay Doggie Baron GO 42,810
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 11 hr crusty 276,186
Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 11 hr DR WILLAMS 2
The Western States: A Return To Sovereignty Sat Gordon 1
Kenya sends 91 Somalis to Mogadishu amid crackdown Sat charlie 7
Raising specter of genocide, US Ambassador Powe... Sat Cordwainer Trout 2
Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) Fri swedenforever 40
•••
•••
•••
•••