Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said. Full Story
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#2660 Feb 1, 2013
Resolution 605: "...strongly deplores Israel's policies and practices denying the human rights of Palestinians"
Resolution 607: "...calls on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"
Resolution 608: "...deeply regrets that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians"
Resolution 636: "...deeply regrets Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians"
Resolution 641: "...deplores Israel's continuing deportation of Palestinians"
Resolution 672: "...condemns Israel for violence against Palestinians at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount"
Resolution 673: "...deplores Israel's refusal to cooperate with the United Nations"
Resolution 681: "...deplores Israel's resumption of the deportation of Palestinians"
Resolution 694: "...deplores Israel's deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return"
Resolution 726: "...strongly condemns Israel's deportation of Palestinians"
Resolution 799: "...strongly condemns Israel's deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for their immediate return."
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#2661 Feb 1, 2013
hey ocxz, your list worth shit, you can wipe your ass with it.
Show me the comdemnation of Gaza for firing 7000 missiles into ONLY CIVILIAN TARGETS. Thats war crime hitler jr, thats war crime.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#2662 Feb 1, 2013
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2663 Feb 1, 2013
ocxz wrote:
Resolution 605: "...strongly deplores Israel's policies and practices denying the human rights of Palestinians"
Resolution 607: "...calls on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"
Resolution 608: "...deeply regrets that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians"
Resolution 636: "...deeply regrets Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians"
Resolution 641: "...deplores Israel's continuing deportation of Palestinians"
Resolution 672: "...condemns Israel for violence against Palestinians at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount"
Resolution 673: "...deplores Israel's refusal to cooperate with the United Nations"
Resolution 681: "...deplores Israel's resumption of the deportation of Palestinians"
Resolution 694: "...deplores Israel's deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return"
Resolution 726: "...strongly condemns Israel's deportation of Palestinians"
Resolution 799: "...strongly condemns Israel's deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for their immediate return."
Excellent FACTS!
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#2664 Feb 1, 2013
Uzi wrote:
hey ocxz, your list worth shit, you can wipe your ass with it.
Show me the comdemnation of Gaza for firing 7000 missiles into ONLY CIVILIAN TARGETS. Thats war crime hitler jr, thats war crime.
The list is for all to see, so that the world be reminded for ever of your awful deeds.
I think they are too gentle these Palestinians, they should have given you back tenfolds, but what do i see now you are taking advantage of Syria's troubles to backstab them like you always do.

But no good deed remains unanswered, trust me.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2665 Feb 1, 2013
Uzi wrote:
hey ocxz, your list worth shit, you can wipe your ass with it.
Show me the comdemnation of Gaza for firing 7000 missiles into ONLY CIVILIAN TARGETS. Thats war crime hitler jr, thats war crime.
You are war crime champions-
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#2666 Feb 1, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>You are war crime champions-
Just little brats full of shit that annoy their neighbours and defecate all over the place.
danetoo

UK

#2667 Feb 1, 2013
Uzi wrote:
There are very very few smart people on here - count fingers on one hand - well perhaps 2 with interest

They are "viva palestine" merchants - watching YouTube and reading "right on" propaganda - you live there - I've lived there during a war - only a couple years but still...

I don't like what's going on and what's happening in Israel - the sharp right turns - but I will always and forever defend israels right to exist away from the scumbags of this world who'd not raise a finger if Israel were wiped out tomorrow - I know what you're up
Against ...

The rest are arabs by proxy or by injection ... Perhaps well meaning but seriously ... They don't have a bloody clue !!
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#2668 Feb 1, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
double standrads
Asad is doing the worst crimes in syria and iranians accept it so easily
And you know this how?
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#2669 Feb 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You people always claim anyone that disagrees with your myopic and diseased views is "paid". What I would like to know is:.....Where's my check, Ana?
Probably at the welfair office.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#2670 Feb 1, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
Gee Uzi, I see you have yet to rebut my sources???
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#2671 Feb 1, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
There are very very few smart people on here - count fingers on one hand - well perhaps 2 with interest
They are "viva palestine" merchants - watching YouTube and reading "right on" propaganda - you live there - I've lived there during a war - only a couple years but still...
I don't like what's going on and what's happening in Israel - the sharp right turns - but I will always and forever defend israels right to exist away from the scumbags of this world who'd not raise a finger if Israel were wiped out tomorrow - I know what you're up
Against ...
The rest are arabs by proxy or by injection ... Perhaps well meaning but seriously ... They don't have a bloody clue !!
And you did not get a free plot of palestinian land while you were there ?
The British were much rewarded for the creation of Israel, when Irgun& co bombed the shit out of them.
And you ask for more, seems you don't have a clue...
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#2672 Feb 1, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Uzi, I see you have yet to rebut my sources???
Ever seen a hasbarat rebut a source ?
He will post you a photo of a hotel in Gaza, watch.
Not the devastation cast on the palestinians from day 1.
Mudiwatta

Dallas, TX

#2673 Feb 1, 2013
You would think the UN has better things. to do. What about the list of resolutions on Syria and Iran? You got those too.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#2674 Feb 1, 2013
Mudiwatta wrote:
You would think the UN has better things. to do. What about the list of resolutions on Syria and Iran? You got those too.
US Vetoes of Resolutions Against Israel, 1972-1990.

"...condemned Israel's attack against Southern against southern Lebanon and Syria..."
"...affirmed the rights of the Palestinian people to self-determination, statehood and equal protections..."
"...condemned Israel's air strikes and attacks in southern Lebanon and its murder of innocent civilians..."
"...called for self-determination of Palestinian people..."
"...deplored Israel's altering of the status of Jerusalem, which is recognized as an international city by most world nations and the United Nations..."
"...affirmed the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people..."
"...endorsed self-determination for the Palestinian people..."
"...demanded Israel's withdrawal from the Golan Heights..."
"...condemned Israel's mistreatment of Palestinians in the occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip and its refusal to abide by the Geneva convention protocols of civilized nations..."
"...condemned an Israeli soldier who shot eleven Moslem worshippers at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount near Al-Aqsa Mosque in the Old City of Jerusalem..."
"...urged sanctions against Israel if it did not withdraw from its invasion of Lebanon..."
"...urged sanctions against Israel if it did not withdraw from its invasion of Beirut..."
"...urged cutoff of economic aid to Israel if it refused to withdraw from its occupation of Lebanon..."
"...condemned continued Israeli settlements in occupied territories in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, denouncing them as an obstacle to peace..."
"...deplores Israel's brutal massacre of Arabs in Lebanon and urges its withdrawal..."
"...condemned Israeli brutality in southern Lebanon and denounced the Israeli 'Iron Fist' policy of repression..."
"...denounced Israel's violation of human rights in the occupied territories..."
"...deplored Israel's violence in southern Lebanon..."
"...deplored Israel's activities in occupied Arab East Jerusalem that threatened the sanctity of Muslim holy sites..."
"...condemned Israel's hijacking of a Libyan passenger airplane..."
"...deplored Israel's attacks against Lebanon and its measures and practices against the civilian population of Lebanon..."
"...called on Israel to abandon its policies against the Palestinian intifada that violated the rights of occupied Palestinians, to abide by the Fourth Geneva Conventions, and to formalize a leading role for the United Nations in future peace negotiations..."
"...urged Israel to accept back deported Palestinians, condemned Israel's shooting of civilians, called on Israel to uphold the Fourth Geneva Convention, and called for a peace settlement under UN auspices..."
"...condemned Israel's... incursion into Lebanon..."
"...deplored Israel's... commando raids on Lebanon..."
"...deplored Israel's repression of the Palestinian intifada and called on Israel to respect the human rights of the Palestinians..."
"...deplored Israel's violation of the human rights of the Palestinians..."
"...demanded that Israel return property confiscated from Palestinians during a tax protest and allow a fact-finding mission to observe Israel's crackdown on the Palestinian intifada..."
"...called for a fact-finding mission on abuses against Palestinians in Israeli-occupied lands..."
(From Findley's Deliberate Deceptions, pages 192 - 194)
Rtloder

Bankstown, Australia

#2675 Feb 1, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go , clueless hitler jr, is barking again. For your info , the apartheid racist muslim countries took over the UN,(try to deny it). Since we know the ridicules outcome of each and every debate why go ?? Its an automatic "Israel is guilty". Never mind theat in Darfur 400.000 christians were massacred by muslims, never mind that 70.000 Syrians were killed so far , never mind the daily killings inEgypt etc etce mother fucking muslim genocide terrorists. Well hitler jr, let me remind you , you can not hit Israel or its citizens w/o getting punished for it, and only we will decide whats that gonna be.
Now, where is my check???

Seriously you guys have got to stop this bull shot or you really wii get shot.
Israel didn't come up with any reason to have blown the shit out of, who did you blow the shit out last, a network of computers is needed to keep up to date on that score, if Israel carved a notch in her mantle after every invasion every Israeli would be naked.

However that's history, if the US is happy , history is the cause of that blessed happiness. And the present is accorded the same.
Israel (reported January 29). Israeli calls for mass deportations, another 25000 Africans to go. Which other country is behaving like this.?

And this is on top of the last batch that
got the push a few months ago.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2676 Feb 1, 2013
Is anyone still seriously pretending the UN is relevant? The USA has clearly revoked the legitimacy of that gang of ass-pandering muslim do-nothings. The UN does not matter. They should be thrown out of New York and their assets should be seized to cover the cost of their unpaid parking tickets.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2677 Feb 1, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably at the welfair office.
You aren't an American, Steve. You are a troll and a fraud.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2678 Feb 1, 2013
Lest we forget
Israel was founded by terror and ethnic cleansing and wholesale massacres
Lest we forget!
ocxz

Sainte-marie, Reunion

#2679 Feb 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't an American, Steve. You are a troll and a fraud.
You're not American, Faith.
You are a troll and a fraud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White House: Holder resigning as attorney general 55 min spud 113
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 57 min Baron44 45,285
Extremists taint Kiwi Muslims 4 hr Jihad in Syria an... 1
Rand Paul: President Obama 'acts like he's a king' 8 hr Cat74 99
Clintons Side With Obama on ISIS Strategy 9 hr barefoot2626 83
Obama scores coalition victory with Arab strikes 10 hr Swedenforever 161
Narendra Modi cautions US against hasty troop w... 18 hr Tim 1

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE