Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

There are 3480 comments on the The Daily Star story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Iran protests condemn Israel offensive. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#2612 Jan 31, 2013
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> Now I know this won't copy and paste correctly, but I will attach the link so you can see the huge difference in numbers between Israeli and Palestinian casualties. You asked for facts, here they are. They are what shows you to be the propagandist sheep that you are.
Partial casualty figures for the Israeli–Palestinian conflict from the OCHAoPt[211]
(numbers in parentheses represent casualties under age 18)
It is a table, so it won't copy accurately, the titles are skewed against the numbers, use this link, scroll down to just past half way on the page for accurate numbers as reported by Human rights organizations.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli%E2%80%93...
and here you go, evidence that Isreal is guilty of war crimes against the Palestinian people.
http://www.juancole.com/2009/09/goldstone-rep...
hope that clears up your misconceptions.
Do yuo know what Wikipedia is??? You dont thats why you quote from them.
Casualties in a war means nothing, they are only numbers of dead people. Why dont you check how did they die?? Muslim terrorists fighting againts Israel have no uniform so every mother fucking arab terrorist is a CIVILIAN, my ass. Israel built shelters for its citizens to hide from the war criminal arab muslim whom firing 7000 missiles into CIVILIAN population looks normal. These people are clearly war criminals, only war criminals are aiming and hitting civilians ONLY. Chicken shit arabs thats what they do, they are very good at cutting baby heads off 3 months old babies and killing women. Not to mention killing their own. Ever heard of Syria where war crimes happen every second on both sides?? Israel is here to stay and will do anyhing to take care of its own peaceful citizens. Tell us how come arabs from Lebanon and Syria asking permission to move to Israel because thats the only safe place for all. Idiot.
Steven Hassan

United States

#2615 Jan 31, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Do yuo know what Wikipedia is??? You dont thats why you quote from them.
Casualties in a war means nothing, they are only numbers of dead people. Why dont you check how did they die?? Muslim terrorists fighting againts Israel have no uniform so every mother fucking arab terrorist is a CIVILIAN, my ass. Israel built shelters for its citizens to hide from the war criminal arab muslim whom firing 7000 missiles into CIVILIAN population looks normal. These people are clearly war criminals, only war criminals are aiming and hitting civilians ONLY. Chicken shit arabs thats what they do, they are very good at cutting baby heads off 3 months old babies and killing women. Not to mention killing their own. Ever heard of Syria where war crimes happen every second on both sides?? Israel is here to stay and will do anyhing to take care of its own peaceful citizens. Tell us how come arabs from Lebanon and Syria asking permission to move to Israel because thats the only safe place for all. Idiot.
Your such a sheep UZI..how about trying to prove him wrong with some evidence?

Or are you like Colin who refuses to read anything he deams a lie?
ana

London, UK

#2618 Jan 31, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>Do yuo know what Wikipedia is??? You dont thats why you quote from them.
I quoted from the UN, BTSalem, the BBC and haarezt and you still denied the facts and figures
ana

London, UK

#2619 Jan 31, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>Your such a sheep UZI..how about trying to prove him wrong with some evidence?

Or are you like Colin who refuses to read anything he deams a lie?
Steven there is no point conversing with these people, they are paid to attempt to ambush any type of healthy debate, causing a smoke screen of the reality. If you notice they want to divert off topic, to cause and argument, retort with often off topic ridiculous answers and insults. It is merely a ploy in which they are orchestrating... Ignore them, we can discuss, but these types it's a waste of times
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#2621 Jan 31, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Steven there is no point conversing with these people, they are paid to attempt to ambush any type of healthy debate, causing a smoke screen of the reality. If you notice they want to divert off topic, to cause and argument, retort with often off topic ridiculous answers and insults. It is merely a ploy in which they are orchestrating... Ignore them, we can discuss, but these types it's a waste of times
Hi hitler jr, now prove that ANYONE is getting paid here as you say. The truth shall set you free. Meantime you are in a muslim prison. Go get stuffed.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#2622 Jan 31, 2013
Watch this . Look at the suffering of the Pals in the West Bank. Living under substandard conditions.
No food no schools, no power . Fuck the Israelis. 100% shot in the West Bank. terribly Israeli conditions. Where is the UN?? NY Times??? Why dont they show this misery????? Shame on them.

&fe ature=youtu.be

hitler jr's, enjoy it.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2623 Jan 31, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Watch this . Look at the suffering of the Pals in the West Bank. Living under substandard conditions.
No food no schools, no power . Fuck the Israelis. 100% shot in the West Bank. terribly Israeli conditions. Where is the UN?? NY Times??? Why dont they show this misery????? Shame on them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gdmz3n884aYXX&feature=you tu.be
hitler jr's, enjoy it.
These are awesome. I looked through a presentation of a 6 star resort on the westbank that was simply incredible. i was, unfortunately, like a lot of other people expecting to see a war torn region and it was anything but, absolutely lavish. If I am not mistaken it was on this site as well, but of course those that are blindly opposed to anything Israel does would not be open minded enough to enjoy it
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#2624 Jan 31, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
These are awesome. I looked through a presentation of a 6 star resort on the westbank that was simply incredible. i was, unfortunately, like a lot of other people expecting to see a war torn region and it was anything but, absolutely lavish. If I am not mistaken it was on this site as well, but of course those that are blindly opposed to anything Israel does would not be open minded enough to enjoy it
Lets face it, Israeli propaganda sucks. They should show all this at every embassy and every ambassador should book time on their respected TV station wherever they are , explain and show this plus show the newly built shopping mall in Gaza, the new giant public swimming pool filled up with water (isnt there a water shortage in Gaza caused by those "terrible Israelis).
The arabs in Israel have even much nicer and bigger homes than on the west bank. Israeli arabs are the most educated, best fed, highest living standard of all arabs in the Middle East. Plenty of doctors , lawyers, etc etc of them in Israel. How come they not allowed to be doctors or lawyers or archiects in Lebanon?? Apartheid arab muslims. Arabs own and buy property in Israel. Israelis are not allowed to buy in muslim countries. Apartheid arab assholes. Arab tourists allowed in Israel freely. No Israelis allowed to enter Saudia. Apartheid islam. As I said Israeli propaganda is shit. At least we can shoot straight and to the target. Fuck i-slime.
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#2625 Jan 31, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>Steven there is no point conversing with these people, they are paid to attempt to ambush any type of healthy debate, causing a smoke screen of the reality. If you notice they want to divert off topic, to cause and argument, retort with often off topic ridiculous answers and insults. It is merely a ploy in which they are orchestrating... Ignore them, we can discuss, but these types it's a waste of times
Paid ??? Lololol ...

By whom? Where? How?

Puhlease .... Lololol
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#2626 Jan 31, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Paid ??? Lololol ...
By whom? Where? How?
Puhlease .... Lololol
hitler jr, ana, please where do I get paid and how much??? Can I buy my 3rd Mercedes with that money???
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2627 Jan 31, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Paid ??? Lololol ...
By whom? Where? How?
Puhlease .... Lololol
YOU should know'how'
SHILL!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2629 Jan 31, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets face it, Israeli propaganda sucks. They should show all this at every embassy and every ambassador should book time on their respected TV station wherever they are , explain and show this plus show the newly built shopping mall in Gaza, the new giant public swimming pool filled up with water (isnt there a water shortage in Gaza caused by those "terrible Israelis).
The arabs in Israel have even much nicer and bigger homes than on the west bank. Israeli arabs are the most educated, best fed, highest living standard of all arabs in the Middle East. Plenty of doctors , lawyers, etc etc of them in Israel. How come they not allowed to be doctors or lawyers or archiects in Lebanon?? Apartheid arab muslims. Arabs own and buy property in Israel. Israelis are not allowed to buy in muslim countries. Apartheid arab assholes. Arab tourists allowed in Israel freely. No Israelis allowed to enter Saudia. Apartheid islam. As I said Israeli propaganda is shit. At least we can shoot straight and to the target. Fuck i-slime.
I did not know that Israeli are not allowed in Arab countries, that does suck.
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#2630 Jan 31, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>hitler jr, ana, please where do I get paid and how much??? Can I buy my 3rd Mercedes with that money???
When you find out - please would you tell me too?? I may be able to start another business like this !!! Lol
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#2631 Jan 31, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
hitler jr, ana, please where do I get paid and how much??? Can I buy my 3rd Mercedes with that money???
Did you pay your rent ah...it's due every first of the month...
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2632 Jan 31, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
These people that think anyone gets paid to express an opinion are really desparate for attention. I am not sure what they get out of it but go for it, I could care less what they think.

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2633 Jan 31, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you pay your rent ah...it's due every first of the month...
Tell us kalehead, where you come from (the tent in the sandpit with the loo behind the third bush on the right) do people actually pay rent for the tent?
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#2634 Jan 31, 2013
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us kalehead, where you come from (the tent in the sandpit with the loo behind the third bush on the right) do people actually pay rent for the tent?
+
K{l}untey... in the desert, all the bunck take care of their spunck but if you shrunk your trunck...they will come and dunck your flunck in no plunck.... lol
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2635 Jan 31, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>+
K{l}untey... in the desert, all the bunck take care of their spunck but if you shrunk your trunck...they will come and dunck your flunck in no plunck.... lol
Punk.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#2636 Jan 31, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>+
hahahhahah I like it))))
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2637 Jan 31, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Steven there is no point conversing with these people, they are paid to attempt to ambush any type of healthy debate,
You people always claim anyone that disagrees with your myopic and diseased views is "paid". What I would like to know is:.....Where's my check, Ana?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President Trump: 'It's Time For Congress To Ado... 4 hr Wildchild 2
Secrets about 9/11 Dec 8 TomCat 1
News WTC beam giving strength to Marion (Sep '11) Dec 6 Fed Up 43
News Bin Laden Reportedly Calls Obama 'Powerless' (Sep '09) Nov 30 Johnny 28
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... (Mar '17) Nov 27 SSWOI 41
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Nov 12 crusty 276,627
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Nov '17 Alzo Desertion 73
More from around the web