Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Full story: The Daily Star

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.

Comments (Page 118)

Showing posts 2,341 - 2,360 of3,482
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is not logical, it is part mythical, part personal belief and part history. Government must be logical and fair to all religious beliefs and cultures that is the difference. It does not matter and if people want to migrate to a new country they must respect the government and put their religious belief in check until they learn where it is.
Agreed..religion should be a personal thing.
Pashasha

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel have beat you all before they will do it again.
once upon a time.dreamer.
Chee!! bafana baa!!
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Ariel Sharon is showing brain activity amazing.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Iran sent a monkey into space -(Twin Cities
.com pioneer press) Jan 29.- that's good news for the monkey, bad news for Obama who is booked on the next flight, because of the sanctions they only have enough fuel for one and a half trips.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is not logical, it is part mythical, part personal belief and part history. Government must be logical and fair to all religious beliefs and cultures that is the difference. It does not matter and if people want to migrate to a new country they must respect the government and put their religious belief in check until they learn where it is.
tell that to israel and the jews.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler jr, in a democracy (and he was elected as one) nobody got the right to remove anyone from any business or public service. You forgott to mention that he did "just a little more" like genocide and a few other little not worth mentioning things till he blew his fucking head off thid earth. Follow your leader nazi shitstain.
Still posting your jewish lies??? This is not the 50's anymore so you parasites will have to come up with some different lies as the old ones no longer work.Ovens,6 million and all your other lies.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Most folks who belong to the three Abrihamic religions don't murder in the name of God...only those who think they are religious do.
It's easy to talk about al-Qaeda and why their support organizations can accommodate their actions by condoning their thinking, but I think that is a false premise.
What I believe is al-Qaeda by conscious rejection of hedonism as a life style become an entity of emotional need afflicted by the addiction to the processes of the human mind.
John Smart, an Aussie Philosopher (1920-2012) made a big name for himself
bull shitting along those lines. I don't know if his thinking would ever switch off, probably not, but I know for sure mental acceptance of the development of personal understanding of complexity, challenges the significance of everything else.
The physics of Biological, Chemical Metabolism is the object of thought and emotion which in turn is the subject of analysis,brought about by external influences.
It's not really religion its a mental addiction, that turns a person into a criminally insane suicide bomber.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

The Syrian army tied up 80 civilian teenagers and shot them on the river bank. Wonderful arab muslim hospitality.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you find that little tidbit of information, it is not true, not at all. Iranians are Persian not Arab but yup they are against Israel, so what, even though israel is a tiny country they are probably able to fight Iran. Israel did not shoot first, it was Hamas and Hezbollah shooting into civilian areas, Israel just made their point clear with the use of surgical presicion in their attack, just compare the death from each side and see who was bombing indescriminately and use facts not bias.
Israel stole land first from the Palestinians and still illegally occupy land according to international law, which the Israeli government and it's right wing followers continue to ignore. If someone tried to take back Israel By force them israel would attack, as they so violently did with Gaza and continue to treat the Palestinians as sub human second class citizens
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Uzi wrote:
The Syrian army tied up 80 civilian teenagers and shot them on the river bank. Wonderful arab muslim hospitality.
The Israeli army kills hundreds and thousands of innocent Palestinians every year, refuses to adhere to the Palestinian borders, infringes rights of Palestinian people, wonderful Israeli government ethos. I am really happy I know some Israelis who are disgusted at how the Palestinians are treated and stand up for the the civil liberty called human rights. The biggest anti semitism often comes from some Israelis

Most people want to live in peace, it is obvious now who doesn't wish to cooperate

I feel sorry for both the peace loving Israelis and Palestinians who just want peace in the region
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel stole land first from the Palestinians and still illegally occupy land according to international law, which the Israeli government and it's right wing followers continue to ignore. If someone tried to take back Israel By force them israel would attack, as they so violently did with Gaza and continue to treat the Palestinians as sub human second class citizens
Dear hitler jr asshole. Israel can not steal nor anyone else something that belongs to you. Israel occupies no illegal land. Israel captured land from Jordan when they attacked Israel. If to anyone it belongs its to Jordan and not the so called Pals. Pals and all arabs and christians and bedouins are treated in Israel as equal citizens of a democratic country. You are full of british crap. There are no subhumans in Israel, they all moved to Enlandistan.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>Dear hitler jr asshole. Israel can not steal nor anyone else something that belongs to you. Israel occupies no illegal land. Israel captured land from Jordan when they attacked Israel. If to anyone it belongs its to Jordan and not the so called Pals. Pals and all arabs and christians and bedouins are treated in Israel as equal citizens of a democratic country. You are full of british crap. There are no subhumans in Israel, they all moved to Enlandistan.
Again retorting to compare me to the Fuhrer, quite lame really... I am not the person who has any blood on their hands, nor do I support any regime that advocates such ill treatment of human beings or any living creature. You on the other hand are obviously oblivious to or completely desensitised. Israel IS in breach of international law and is rapidly loosing support globally for it's inhumane treatment of the Palestinians and relentless reluctance to adhere to the 1967 borders agreement which Israel has continually refused. The Palestinians have more right to live in that region genetically and deserve a Palestinian state (country) based on the agreed 1967 borders.

What you are forgetting, this land has been stolen from the people who resided there before you and within the last one hundred years, if someone tried to take your home it is obvious what your reaction would be.

Israel's reaction to palestine formally recognised as the state of palestine is clear proof that the Israeli regime has no intention of abiding by international law and agreeing to the 1967 agreement.

With an attitude like yours there will be a continuation of war, shame on you

Call me all the names under the sun, but your the one with the inferiority complex.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Again retorting to compare me to the Fuhrer, quite lame really... I am not the person who has any blood on their hands, nor do I support any regime that advocates such ill treatment of human beings or any living creature. You on the other hand are obviously oblivious to or completely desensitised. Israel IS in breach of international law and is rapidly loosing support globally for it's inhumane treatment of the Palestinians and relentless reluctance to adhere to the 1967 borders agreement which Israel has continually refused. The Palestinians have more right to live in that region genetically and deserve a Palestinian state (country) based on the agreed 1967 borders.
What you are forgetting, this land has been stolen from the people who resided there before you and within the last one hundred years, if someone tried to take your home it is obvious what your reaction would be.
Israel's reaction to palestine formally recognised as the state of palestine is clear proof that the Israeli regime has no intention of abiding by international law and agreeing to the 1967 agreement.
With an attitude like yours there will be a continuation of war, shame on you
Call me all the names under the sun, but your the one with the inferiority complex.

For one, you are a liar, show us some facts about the thousands of dead Palistinians you report. Show us also the international law that Israel is breaking. You talk big and condemn Israel because of your racism but stick to facts instead, if you can be open minded?
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to talk about al-Qaeda and why their support organizations can accommodate their actions by condoning their thinking, but I think that is a false premise.
What I believe is al-Qaeda by conscious rejection of hedonism as a life style become an entity of emotional need afflicted by the addiction to the processes of the human mind.
John Smart, an Aussie Philosopher (1920-2012) made a big name for himself
bull shitting along those lines. I don't know if his thinking would ever switch off, probably not, but I know for sure mental acceptance of the development of personal understanding of complexity, challenges the significance of everything else.
The physics of Biological, Chemical Metabolism is the object of thought and emotion which in turn is the subject of analysis,brought about by external influences.
It's not really religion its a mental addiction, that turns a person into a criminally insane suicide bomber.
I can't honestly say I understand what you are taling about, but religion has been teh forefront of most wars throghout history. Up until about 1750, wars became a part of the flag, not the religion.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>.

For one, you are a liar, show us some facts about the thousands of dead Palistinians you report. Show us also the international law that Israel is breaking. You talk big and condemn Israel because of your racism but stick to facts instead, if you can be open minded?
I'm a liar ok

This is from the BBC 2001 -2008

Palestinians killed by Israeli security forces

Occupied territories 4,608 Israel 67

Palestinians killed by Israeli civilians 44

Israeli civilians killed by Palestinians 234

Israeli security force personnel killed by Palestinians

occupied territories 242 israel 87

Source: B'Tselem (Israeli Information Centre for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories)

Total of displacedPalestinian refugees

Total 4,448,429

he United Nations Human Rights chief couldn't even get through to Israeli diplomats on the phone yesterday after Israel cut all ties and communication to protest a UN fact-finding mission to the West Bank that would focus on Israeli settlements

According to Israeli daily newspaper Haaretz, "The Foreign Ministry ordered Israel's ambassador to Geneva to cut off contact immediately, instructing him to ignore phone calls from the commissioner," which sparked international befuddlement.“It means that we’re not going to work with them. We’re not going to let them carry out any kind of mission for the Human Rights Council, including this probe,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Yigal Palmor said to AP.
The UN's last human rights mission to Israel was in Feb. 2011, and a press release about High Commissioner Navi Pillay's visit reported she believed, "the settlement of Israeli citizens in the OPT [Occupied Palestinian Territories]'should be stopped altogether' and described how Pillay had seen for herself the 'intensely negative impact the fragmentation of the West Bank by the Wall, settlements and checkpoints is having on human rights, peace, development and the Palestinians’ right to self-determination.'"
Now, Israel has stated they will no longer cooperate with the Human Rights Council and its members will not be admitted into the country because of what Israel perceives as a pro-Palestinian bias of the UN.

Israel is breaching the 1967 borders agreement and the Geneva convention

You can read so go and educate yourself

Stop calling people liars you are just in denial and cannot represent the truth if it hits you in the face, you will just retort to the anti Semitic rants accusations, by the way Semitic people are Arabs
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>.
Are you serious?

Are you so inept you cannot even google internainal laws isreal has broken?

Are you so inept you cannot go to the red cross web sight and see the number of dead?
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>.
OOPS..looks like ANA just called your bluff.

I guess we wont be seeing you again huh Gerorge.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear hitler jr asshole. Israel can not steal nor anyone else something that belongs to you. Israel occupies no illegal land. Israel captured land from Jordan when they attacked Israel. If to anyone it belongs its to Jordan and not the so called Pals. Pals and all arabs and christians and bedouins are treated in Israel as equal citizens of a democratic country. You are full of british crap. There are no subhumans in Israel, they all moved to Enlandistan.
UHHHHH duty dumb guy, you might want to refresh yourself on international law.

Dumb ass!
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious?

Are you so inept you cannot go to the red cross web sight and see the number of dead?
He doesn't know how to do that ....
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious?

If you close your eyes nothing bad is happening

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,341 - 2,360 of3,482
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••