Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said. Full Story
Getogrips

UK

#2537 Jan 26, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I am with you.
Thanks George
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#2539 Jan 26, 2013
Getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
My antidote for a good life is very much like a spiders life, if I maintain a shoddy web I will undoubtabally suffer and miss all the things that are good for me. I can never be perfect but what I can be is approachable, and that put me into the picture of life that we all live by. We have suppleness like the branches of a tree in a hurricane, it stops us breaking up under duress if we use it contructively rather than agressively. Humor for instance is good because you can release stress effortlessly, and besides getting a laugh it put yourself in a better frame of mind. You should try it sometime, especially when you get a difficult imp like myself poking you in the ribs. Ouch, don't do that.
Getogrips I read your poem to a spider I know and he was hurt terribly, and offended
temporarily, then he got exceedingly unpleasant about it.
What the hell does this Getogrips know anything about my web?. We spiders are of the Animist faith, my ancestors were keeping house when flies had leather wings ask this comedian how hard it would be getting that into a guts the size of an amoebas knee.
That's right he called you a clown and deserve to be decorated with a garland of thistles that really prickle. I naturally,had to agree, so I am committed to being your sworn enemy.
I'll help out if I can however, an apology would help, but it may not suffice a small cash donation would be much better.
In fact it could save you from becoming VACANT WHICH he said ALREADY WERE.
..you nincompoop...
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2540 Jan 26, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
of course hitler jr, in the US nazi party its not easy to find those guys except the few Mossad agents but they wont talk. hahaha
Are you talking about the terrorist group mossad jew hasbarat??
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2541 Jan 26, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Indeed Hitler was democratically elected. And if he had done what the Jews said he had done, there would be a lot less hasbarats around and no state of Israel for lack of inhabitants.
He did not do anything to them except to remove them from positions in government,public service and banking.Doing this kept the jew from gaining control of europe in the 30's and 40's like the jew has gained control of america and other parts of the world today.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#2542 Jan 26, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What was the subject Steve? I forgot. I was distracted by your newly developed impoliteness. I don't think I care for your tone, Steve. You have become sullen and morose. Your new post does not agree with you.
We were discussing what a bigoted person you are, and how you and your ilk have done such great damage to the United States over the past 50 years or so.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#2543 Jan 26, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Indeed Hitler was democratically elected. And if he had done what the Jews said he had done, there would be a lot less hasbarats around and no state of Israel for lack of inhabitants.
What Hitler did was despicable. What the Israeli government does today is despicable.

No person should be condemed for his / her religious beliefs.
Getogrips

UK

#2544 Jan 26, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Getogrips I read your poem to a spider I know and he was hurt terribly, and offended
temporarily, then he got exceedingly unpleasant about it.
What the hell does this Getogrips know anything about my web?. We spiders are of the Animist faith, my ancestors were keeping house when flies had leather wings ask this comedian how hard it would be getting that into a guts the size of an amoebas knee.
That's right he called you a clown and deserve to be decorated with a garland of thistles that really prickle. I naturally,had to agree, so I am committed to being your sworn enemy.
I'll help out if I can however, an apology would help, but it may not suffice a small cash donation would be much better.
In fact it could save you from becoming VACANT WHICH he said ALREADY WERE.
..you nincompoop...
It's about time you had your head circumsised, you shackle dragger.
Rtloder

Wentworthville, Australia

#2545 Jan 27, 2013
Getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about time you had your head circumsised, you shackle dragger.
As if I don't have enough trouble keeping clear of the young ladies already, you idiot how much money do you think I've got to waste, if there are any young ladies out there that might be interested it's quite possible I'm soon coming into a tidy sum.
Getogrips

UK

#2546 Jan 27, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
As if I don't have enough trouble keeping clear of the young ladies already, you idiot how much money do you think I've got to waste, if there are any young ladies out there that might be interested it's quite possible I'm soon coming into a tidy sum.
The only bird you can pull is a transvestite on crutches.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2547 Jan 27, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>What Hitler did was despicable. What the Israeli government does today is despicable.

Even if they murder, discriminate and hate because of their religious beliefs?
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2548 Jan 27, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the zios before whom you prostrate yourself racist slave??!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2549 Jan 27, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is not logical, it is part mythical, part personal belief and part history. Government must be logical and fair to all religious beliefs and cultures that is the difference. It does not matter and if people want to migrate to a new country they must respect the government and put their religious belief in check until they learn where it is.
Syrian

New London, CT

#2550 Jan 27, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
What Hitler did was despicable. What the Israeli government does today is despicable.
So true.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#2551 Jan 27, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>He did not do anything to them except to remove them from positions in government,public service and banking.Doing this kept the jew from gaining control of europe in the 30's and 40's like the jew has gained control of america and other parts of the world today.
Hitler jr, in a democracy (and he was elected as one) nobody got the right to remove anyone from any business or public service. You forgott to mention that he did "just a little more" like genocide and a few other little not worth mentioning things till he blew his fucking head off thid earth. Follow your leader nazi shitstain.

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2553 Jan 27, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Like the zios before whom you prostrate yourself racist slave??!!
Stop moaning, everybody would be racist towards brokeback greeks, its only natural!
Rtloder

Marrickville, Australia

#2554 Jan 27, 2013
Why were all the concentration camps located in the east.?
Why were the Jews able to undergo agricultural paid for by the State in the 1930s.?
Why were the emporiums never harassed when they were owned by Jews?
Why were tranvestites allowed to entertain the soldiers after the night of long knives.?
that one is for you getogrip.
Rtloder

Marrickville, Australia

#2555 Jan 27, 2013
Under go agricultural courses.
sorry about that.
actually getogrip is older than he sounds and he comes from GERMANY
Getogrips

UK

#2556 Jan 27, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
Under go agricultural courses.
sorry about that.
actually getogrip is older than he sounds and he comes from GERMANY
You have completely misfired old Blunderbus, the usual nonsensical garbage we are all accustomed to.
Rtloder

Saint Marys, Australia

#2557 Jan 28, 2013
Getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
You have completely misfired old Blunderbus, the usual nonsensical garbage we are all accustomed to.

But Getogrips I thought it was funny, I still do, what do you suggest, I don't have very much money.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#2558 Jan 28, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Most folks who belong to the three Abrihamic religions don't murder in the name of God...only those who think they are religious do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 7 min Retired SOF 292
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 11 min Baron44 45,961
D.C. outraged over Sony's 'The Interview' decision 55 min Dr Wu 3
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists (May '14) 1 hr t cls 1,095
Palestinians set exit deadline 3 hr coyote 2
Draft UN resolution targets Israeli occupation 5 hr Jim 2
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 10 hr spocko 276,677
More from around the web