Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Full story: The Daily Star

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.

Comments (Page 115)

Showing posts 2,281 - 2,300 of3,482
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

cameljockey wrote:
<quoted text>
No, talking about the 9/11 that your muzzie friends inflicted on 3000 innocent people. Why don't go ask some first responders about it. Then, start your conspiracy bs with them. Then call us. We have popcorn, chic wings and beer so we can watch those people who suffered beat the crap out of you. Better than an e-ticket at Disneyland folks!
I see you as a pathetic jew hasbarat still rating your own post numerous times and hiding behind even more names to spread your scripted jew lies and disinformation and terrorist support.The entire sane rational world knows 9/11 was done by the american government and israel to build support for endless wars in the middle east.Few people believed the LIE told by the american government about that event then and even fewer believe it now.A person would have to have no brain at all to believe the most stupid LIE told about that event.Even the people who were there and had family members die that day do not believe the BS LIE.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>There is absolutely nothing wrong to be anti jewish politics or anti jewish behaviours!
Jews like the rest of us are equally subject to constructive criticism and have no special franchise against criticism-however they try to deflect it or pre-empt it with bullshit terms like 'anti semitic 'which is a term that covers all middle-eastern peoples-
A meaningless expression used by jewry to stifle free speech!
Does not work and is meaningless!
You are dishonest ignorant and a sick racist shill!
Well said and I for one consider it an honor to be called anti semetic by hasbarats as it shows what I am saying is true and they hate the truth more than anything and always have.They only know how to lie,cheat,steal,kill,instigate ,create wars,play the victim,etc and they have been this way for centuries.Whenever they are exposed they cry racism when in reality they are the most racist people on the planet.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm an atheist, you queer. Muhammad was a sociopath...a serial raping, mass-murdering pedophile that banged corpses. Americans love Jews because they clip a lot of dirty muslims.
Go IDF!
No your just another pathetic hasbarat jew.I know NO americans who like jews or israel period.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>No your just another pathetic hasbarat jew.I know NO americans who like jews or israel period.
that's cause your not an American. Youre un American. Lower than a snake. Traitor.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
that's cause your not an American. Youre un American. Lower than a snake. Traitor.
No It is because I do not support human parasites or those who work for human parasites and war mongers.No decent people do.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry faith, but as usual, you are not able to see the forest despite the trees. Zionists, and all you Isreali firster types will go to great lengths to show hating the Israeli government is the equivilent of hating th Jewish faith...it is in thier interest so they can throw in the holocaust towel.
Zionism is apolitical movement Faith..sort of like being a Nazi, or a republican...Judiasm is a religion...
Sorry hitler jr, the Israeli government is voted in in a democratic style so the Israeli government are the jewish people if you like it or not unlike your stinking arab dictators.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Well said and I for one consider it an honor to be called anti semetic by hasbarats as it shows what I am saying is true and they hate the truth more than anything and always have.They only know how to lie,cheat,steal,kill,instigate ,create wars,play the victim,etc and they have been this way for centuries.Whenever they are exposed they cry racism when in reality they are the most racist people on the planet.
Hey hitler jr, in your own words:
consider it an honor to be called anti semetic
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>No your just another pathetic hasbarat jew.I know NO americans who like jews or israel period.
of course hitler jr, in the US nazi party its not easy to find those guys except the few Mossad agents but they wont talk. hahaha
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
of course hitler jr, in the US nazi party its not easy to find those guys except the few Mossad agents but they wont talk. hahaha
Did you pay your rent ahole?...
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at a hasbarat at work ...
green foam coming from his mouth...&#9571;&#94 72;&#9787;oY&#8596;YV a$
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>Did you pay your rent ahole?...
Did you pay your ho sufficiently yet - or is she the one earning the rent in the more salubrious districts of LA ... As she could never be a "class act" .,, bit worn around the edges ,.,, lololol
Steven Hassan

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Sure Steve, that's what all the muslim shills say. It's not the "Jews".......It's the "zionists". You're not "anti-Semitic".....
You can beleive what you want (and you do beleive a wide variety of oddball concepts).

But feel free to show even one instance where I degrated, insulted, used provacative language or put down ANYONE of the Jewish faith...

You can't, because unlike you, I am able to see the difference between a political group and a religious one.

So sorry faith, you lose again.
Steven Hassan

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Right...right...right. ..And islam is an "apolitical movement"....that just happens to preach genocide and destruction against Jews and Westerners. Steve, are you in the brig? You should be.
You would be hard pressed to find "preeching genocide against Jews and Westerners" in most Muslims societies. Are there some? Sure there are...just as we have nut cases like you who preach the exact sme thing.

I shoudl be in the brig? HAHAHAHAHAH God you are an idiot faith.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm an atheist, you queer. Muhammad was a sociopath...a serial raping, mass-murdering pedophile that banged corpses. Americans love Jews because they clip a lot of dirty muslims.
Go IDF!

How could help it you deliberately mislead everybody posing as a rodeo bucking cow for the children to ride.
I saw the charity side of your contribution to the fair, what makes you so dammed sure your an atheist, you don't know much about SCIENCE, or maybe you do.
That's the only thing that separates atheists from agnostics, and not only that because you can be a scientific agnostic, and likewise you can be a non scientific atheist.
Of course you could explain it better if you weren't always advertising your wares. But there is not much chance of that so I better do it.
An Atheist has to believe that one day SCIENCE will answer all the fundamental questions, or the Atheist is saying it's beyond our comprehension, in which case the individual is a agnostic.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
How could help it you deliberately mislead everybody posing as a rodeo bucking cow for the children to ride.
I saw the charity side of your contribution to the fair, what makes you so dammed sure your an atheist, you don't know much about SCIENCE, or maybe you do.
That's the only thing that separates atheists from agnostics, and not only that because you can be a scientific agnostic, and likewise you can be a non scientific atheist.
Of course you could explain it better if you weren't always advertising your wares. But there is not much chance of that so I better do it.
An Atheist has to believe that one day SCIENCE will answer all the fundamental questions, or the Atheist is saying it's beyond our comprehension, in which case the individual is a agnostic.
Go out in the street and find someone that can translate this remark to sane and I will reply, dumbo.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be hard pressed to find "preeching genocide against Jews and Westerners" in most Muslims societies. Are there some? Sure there are...just as we have nut cases like you who preach the exact sme thing.
I shoudl be in the brig? HAHAHAHAHAH God you are an idiot faith.
The brig, Steve...for treason and gross shillery on the high seas.
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you pay your ho sufficiently yet - or is she the one earning the rent in the more salubrious districts of LA ... As she could never be a "class act" .,, bit worn around the edges ,.,, lololol
... sounds you have a hands-on experience in the field !!,
what did you say you worked as after you were kicked of the air-host job decades ago?(don't count the part time hasbarat job),
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are bitter because you cannot get paid for anything these days eh 63 yearold?!!
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry hitler jr, the Israeli government is voted in in a democratic style so the Israeli government are the jewish people if you like it or not unlike your stinking arab dictators.
HAHAHAHAH..the demoratic style huh? so, if 30 or 40% of the population is represented by 1 or 2 % of teh congress is is democratic?

See here is the problem..you and your zionist nazi thugs want a "jewish state". Well the idea that one religious goup is dominat over the other is a pure case of aparthied....You have a choice..be Jewish and be aparthied, or allow all people to live free.

dumb ass

God your an idiot.

And let us not forget, hitler was democraticaly elected.

Since: Jul 10

ozzie land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you are bitter because you cannot get paid for anything these days eh 63 yearold?!!
her jealousy of swan is gonna eat her up)) poor sad woman

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,281 - 2,300 of3,482
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••