Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

There are 3480 comments on the The Daily Star story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Iran protests condemn Israel offensive. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2471 Jan 23, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>There is absolutely nothing wrong to be anti jewish politics or anti jewish behaviours!
Jews like the rest of us are equally subject to constructive criticism and have no special franchise against criticism-however they try to deflect it or pre-empt it with bullshit terms like 'anti semitic 'which is a term that covers all middle-eastern peoples-
A meaningless expression used by jewry to stifle free speech!
Does not work and is meaningless!
You are dishonest ignorant and a sick racist shill!
LOL! So you are prancing out of the closet as a Jew-hater as well as an anti-black racist (per your comments to CHTT). Scumbag gypsy queer.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2472 Jan 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! So you are prancing out of the closet as a Jew-hater as well as an anti-black racist (per your comments to CHTT). Scumbag gypsy queer.
You are a muslim hater .
My comments to CHTT slimeball are way beyond your midget mind's ability to grasp irony-You need medical help dried up bottom feeder fica.
You obviously do not understand Englkish wop faeces

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2473 Jan 23, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>You are a muslim hater .
My comments to CHTT slimeball are way beyond your midget mind's ability to grasp irony-You need medical help dried up bottom feeder fica.
Lmfao "you're racist and you know it"
Steven Hassan

United States

#2474 Jan 23, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text>you call it a sneek attack, just watch mozt countrys surrounding israel will.soon give up lots of territory.(FACT).
UHH ya. It was basically Pearl Harbor II, they even did it right around the same time as the Japanese (7:00 a.m.)..a cowardly sneak attack against a country that posed no threat.

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/07/0...
Steven Hassan

United States

#2475 Jan 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! So you are prancing out of the closet as a Jew-hater as well as an anti-black racist (per your comments to CHTT). Scumbag gypsy queer.
So why are you so worked up??? You have frequently stated you hate anyone who is not white?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2476 Jan 23, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>You are a muslim hater .

Muslim hater? Really? Where did you ever get that idea?

Yes...of course. It would take a 4th grader to understand "Parrot" "sausage" "tissone" typed over and over and over and over....Moron.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#2479 Jan 24, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are a pathetic jew hsbarat who likes to hide from the truth and facts.Like I said the world knows the american government and israel did 9/11 and a person would have to be an IDIOT to believe the lies told about it by the jewish controlled american government.Looks like you should face up to it.
Poor hitler jr is barking again.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#2480 Jan 24, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to the ahole Israeli that were caught by the FBI sheering when the towers fell down ...jackarse...
Oh, look, another nazislamist jerks lie.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2482 Jan 24, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>There is absolutely nothing wrong to be anti jewish politics or anti jewish behaviours!
Jews like the rest of us are equally subject to constructive criticism and have no special franchise against criticism-however they try to deflect it or pre-empt it with bullshit terms like 'anti semitic 'which is a term that covers all middle-eastern peoples-
A meaningless expression used by jewry to stifle free speech!
Does not work and is meaningless!
You are dishonest ignorant and a sick racist shill!
It is important for these scumbags to point out that A) "anti-Semitism" means ALL Mid-Eastern people; and B) They do not hate Jews...They hate "zionists"....So you see,...they can't possibly be Anti-fckn g-Semitic little c**ts like they appear to be!
Steven Hassan

Johannesburg, South Africa

#2483 Jan 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Steve....please....You can admit it to me. Anyone that steers out of their way to point out the subtle---yet very very important distinction between "zionists" and "Jews" is a raging anti-Semite.
Sometimes, I think I'm the only honest person on topix. I say what I mean.
Sorry faith, but as usual, you are not able to see the forest despite the trees. Zionists, and all you Isreali firster types will go to great lengths to show hating the Israeli government is the equivilent of hating th Jewish faith...it is in thier interest so they can throw in the holocaust towel.

Zionism is apolitical movement Faith..sort of like being a Nazi, or a republican...Judiasm is a religion...
Steven Hassan

Johannesburg, South Africa

#2484 Jan 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It is important for these scumbags to point out that A) "anti-Semitism" means ALL Mid-Eastern people; and B) They do not hate Jews...They hate "zionists"....So you see,...they can't possibly be Anti-fckn g-Semitic little c**ts like they appear to be!
Faith you are a prime example of what our education system has been reduced to if you do not know the difference between a political movement and a religous movement.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2485 Jan 24, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith you are a prime example of what our education system has been reduced to if you do not know the difference between a political movement and a religous movement.
Sure Steve, that's what all the muslim shills say. It's not the "Jews".......It's the "zionists". You're not "anti-Semitic".....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2486 Jan 24, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry faith, but as usual, you are not able to see the forest despite the trees. Zionists, and all you Isreali firster types will go to great lengths to show hating the Israeli government is the equivilent of hating th Jewish faith...it is in thier interest so they can throw in the holocaust towel.
Zionism is apolitical movement Faith..sort of like being a Nazi, or a republican...Judiasm is a religion...
Right...right...right...And islam is an "apolitical movement"....that just happens to preach genocide and destruction against Jews and Westerners. Steve, are you in the brig? You should be.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2487 Jan 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Muslim hater? Really? Where did you ever get that idea?
Yes...of course. It would take a 4th grader to understand "Parrot" "sausage" "tissone" typed over and over and over and over....Moron.
Racist slime getting excited ..obviously a '4th grader'-that is the level I explain things to., but you are not there yet mental midget
Rtloder

Wollongong, Australia

#2489 Jan 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Sure Steve, that's what all the muslim shills say. It's not the "Jews".......It's the "zionists". You're not "anti-Semitic".....
Zionism hardly existed until the British Foreign Office created it, nonreligious people would hardly say the Jews should not have accepted the offering.
Religious people say God used the Foreign Office to offer the Jews the leg up into the drivers seat, either too, 1. Lead them into temptation for the trial of judgment. Or
2. Put them in the box seat for the Messiah event.(That is the theology of Zionism man has too force God to respond, because creation is not animation so man must lead the way.)
Faith the point I am making is, even though it was not recognized at the time 1916 all 3 categories were in total agreement.
I am category 1, you are 2, Steve is the atheist.
So for Atheist people Zionism is the problem, for religious people Zionism doesn't come into the debate.
Its the trial of judgment or the Messiah event, that's all it can be.
God must have known which one it would be when (p) Muhammad (pboh) walked on this earth, so therefore the answer for a Muslim must be in the Koran.
However its not uncomplicated.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2490 Jan 24, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Zionism hardly existed until the British Foreign Office created it, nonreligious people would hardly say the Jews should not have accepted the offering.
Religious people say God used the Foreign Office to offer the Jews the leg up into the drivers seat, either too, 1. Lead them into temptation for the trial of judgment. Or
2. Put them in the box seat for the Messiah event.(That is the theology of Zionism man has too force God to respond, because creation is not animation so man must lead the way.)
Faith the point I am making is, even though it was not recognized at the time 1916 all 3 categories were in total agreement.
I am category 1, you are 2, Steve is the atheist.
So for Atheist people Zionism is the problem, for religious people Zionism doesn't come into the debate.
Its the trial of judgment or the Messiah event, that's all it can be.
God must have known which one it would be when (p) Muhammad (pboh) walked on this earth, so therefore the answer for a Muslim must be in the Koran.
However its not uncomplicated.
I'm an atheist, you queer. Muhammad was a sociopath...a serial raping, mass-murdering pedophile that banged corpses. Americans love Jews because they clip a lot of dirty muslims.
Go IDF!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2491 Jan 24, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Racist slime getting excited ..obviously a '4th grader'-that is the level I explain things to., but you are not there yet mental midget
Go back to bed, dumbo. You aren't in my league.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2492 Jan 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to bed, dumbo. You aren't in my league.
r u in my league? lol i dont think so

U r old granny goat
jim

United States

#2493 Jan 24, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
UHH ya. It was basically Pearl Harbor II, they even did it right around the same time as the Japanese (7:00 a.m.)..a cowardly sneak attack against a country that posed no threat.
http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/07/0...
If you people want to know the truth about what you are talking about, then I sujest reading gods word and let him guide you, otherwise you are just babling fools.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2494 Jan 24, 2013
cameljockey wrote:
<quoted text>
No, talking about the 9/11 that your muzzie friends inflicted on 3000 innocent people. Why don't go ask some first responders about it. Then, start your conspiracy bs with them. Then call us. We have popcorn, chic wings and beer so we can watch those people who suffered beat the crap out of you. Better than an e-ticket at Disneyland folks!
I see you as a pathetic jew hasbarat still rating your own post numerous times and hiding behind even more names to spread your scripted jew lies and disinformation and terrorist support.The entire sane rational world knows 9/11 was done by the american government and israel to build support for endless wars in the middle east.Few people believed the LIE told by the american government about that event then and even fewer believe it now.A person would have to have no brain at all to believe the most stupid LIE told about that event.Even the people who were there and had family members die that day do not believe the BS LIE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Never Ends EVER! Jul 26 Elise Gingerich 1
News Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) Jul 25 Divorce Lawyer 57
News Is Russia deepening Cooperation with US in Syri... Jul 23 USA Today 1
News Day 2 of GOP convention speeches: CNN vets the ... Jul 23 serfs up 20
News Shiite Cleric Calls Maliki Visit to U.S. a Betr... (Jul '06) Jul 22 Swedenforever 4
News Australian convicted of recruiting foreign figh... Jul 22 Beer Cold 3
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Jul 20 Obsession 46
More from around the web