Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said. Full Story
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2444 Jan 22, 2013
cameljockey wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your stinky filthy worthless pos radical Muslim self out of the USA. Remember 9/11 ahole? You probably do cause you jumped up and down and cheered.
Are you talking about 9/11 the event that was done by the american government and israel to build support for endless wars?? No sane person in the world believes the BS lie told about that event by the american jew controlled government.

Covington, VA

#2445 Jan 22, 2013
Like I said before israel is the worlds problem and it will take the whole world to solve this most terrible problem.
danetoo

London, UK

#2446 Jan 22, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about 9/11 the event that was done by the american government and israel to build support for endless wars?? No sane person in the world believes the BS lie told about that event by the american jew controlled government.
Oh riiiiight - what kinda drug you on - just so I can avoid it - or are you just a Muslim who will not face up to it ...

And it's all "the Jews fault" because you're too stupid to even start competing with them and sit the entire day on topix ranting and raving about how bad the Jews are instead of getting a job and a life ...

Covington, VA

#2447 Jan 22, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh riiiiight - what kinda drug you on - just so I can avoid it - or are you just a Muslim who will not face up to it ...
And it's all "the Jews fault" because you're too stupid to even start competing with them and sit the entire day on topix ranting and raving about how bad the Jews are instead of getting a job and a life ...
I see you are a pathetic jew hsbarat who likes to hide from the truth and facts.Like I said the world knows the american government and israel did 9/11 and a person would have to be an IDIOT to believe the lies told about it by the jewish controlled american government.Looks like you should face up to it.
cameljockey

North Las Vegas, NV

#2448 Jan 23, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about 9/11 the event that was done by the american government and israel to build support for endless wars?? No sane person in the world believes the BS lie told about that event by the american jew controlled government.
No, talking about the 9/11 that your muzzie friends inflicted on 3000 innocent people. Why don't go ask some first responders about it. Then, start your conspiracy bs with them. Then call us. We have popcorn, chic wings and beer so we can watch those people who suffered beat the crap out of you. Better than an e-ticket at Disneyland folks!
Freedom

Oak Ridge, NC

#2449 Jan 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>OK, Steve. I'll just call you and your pals "Jew-haters".....bec ause that is really what this is about.
nah
your an Arab hater
you believe it is okay for Jews to kill thousands of Arabs! you think it is okay for America to murder millions of Arabs around the world..

but when Jews die u get angry

the only information you get is told to you through a Jewish version of events that will never blame themselves for all of the killings they do. your information is through Zionist controlled news organizations.

you actually look really stupid right now

you let this propaganda control all of your thoughts and feelings toward the world

they definitely got you by the balls
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2450 Jan 23, 2013
cameljockey wrote:
<quoted text>
No, talking about the 9/11 that your muzzie friends inflicted on 3000 innocent people. Why don't go ask some first responders about it. Then, start your conspiracy bs with them. Then call us. We have popcorn, chic wings and beer so we can watch those people who suffered beat the crap out of you. Better than an e-ticket at Disneyland folks!
9/11 is not a 'muzzie' event-The story is not yet told!!
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2451 Jan 23, 2013
cameljockey wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your stinky filthy worthless pos radical Muslim self out of the USA. Remember 9/11 ahole? You probably do cause you jumped up and down and cheered.
Barking up the wrong tree!!
False Flags and israelis!!
Get a hint??!!
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2452 Jan 23, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
thats not nice to say about Heir Hassan... you filthy skirt lifting surrendering greek egyptsh!t raised jackass... and when i say jackass, i mean literally... you know, on your Yayas side.
does your family ever have any regrets about forcing her to marry her rapist, your turk grandpa ?.
Spaz Jackarseism-your nonna enjoyed Greek in the days of Metaxa!!~
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#2455 Jan 23, 2013
cameljockey wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to the ahole Israeli that were caught by the FBI sheering when the towers fell down ...jackarse...
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#2456 Jan 23, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>my dad once fcuked a greek... but that was because he did the guys daughter... dad said he wasnt impressed, she was constantly throwing her ass up in the air, like she was some kind of jackass... then it dawned on me... a relative of yours by chance ???
How you feeling Cartooni.........lonely....lol
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#2457 Jan 23, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Barking up the wrong tree!!
False Flags and israelis!!
Get a hint??!!
He is a dummy shill...not worth a spit...lol
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2458 Jan 23, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>my dad once fcuked a greek... but that was because he did the guys daughter... dad said he wasnt impressed, she was constantly throwing her ass up in the air, like she was some kind of jackass... then it dawned on me... a relative of yours by chance ???
No JACKARSE is your family name gargouille
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2459 Jan 23, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
How you feeling Cartooni.........lonely....lol
He carries his JACKARSE in a cartooni

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2460 Jan 23, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>He is a dummy shill...not worth a spit...lol
Puppy you keep licking your masters balls in public - get a room rent boy.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2461 Jan 23, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Puppy you keep licking your masters balls in public - get a room rent boy.
Pay your rent homey!
jerry k

Los Angeles, CA

#2462 Jan 23, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Pay your rent homey!
He paid his mortgage. Now what are we gonna do about the section 8 you are in?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2463 Jan 23, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Pay your rent homey!
Is that all you've got sausage jockey!
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2464 Jan 23, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you've got sausage jockey!
Parrot
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2465 Jan 23, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
And as usual faith, you would be wrong. Do I dispise the Isreali government...oh heck ya, just as every real American should...but you would be hard pressed to find anything I have ever said to be against the Jewish faith.
Steve....please....You can admit it to me. Anyone that steers out of their way to point out the subtle---yet very very important distinction between "zionists" and "Jews" is a raging anti-Semite.
Sometimes, I think I'm the only honest person on topix. I say what I mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 15 min TERRORIST RUSSIA 1,120
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 1 hr BarboonHunter 44,861
Why Obama must revisit Ho Chi Minh's request? 1 hr bac ky luu phan boi 32
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 2 hr spocko 276,525
Two years after Benghazi, US wants more time to... 3 hr Righteous 76
ISIS turns to glossy magazine for propaganda 3 hr Da-ish 1
Syria warns US: No unilateral strikes on militants 14 hr Swedenforever 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••