Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Full story: The Daily Star

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.

Comments (Page 112)

Showing posts 2,221 - 2,240 of3,482
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry Faith, but no matter how much you and your Nazi heroes want Anti_semitism to be a reference to a religion, it is an impossibility. Semetic peoples are made up of a wide variety of religions, including Islam, Christianity, Judiasm and several others.
OK, Steve. I'll just call you and your pals "Jew-haters".....bec ause that is really what this is about.

“hi ya”

Since: Feb 12

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
The entire Arab world is now uniting against Israel!!
Iranians are not arabs.
And they have allways hated the zionist entity in Palestine.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Genie2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Iranians are not arabs.
And they have allways hated the zionist entity in Palestine.
Bullcrap, once those assaholas in office will be hung Iran and Israel will be best friends as before. Iranians dont even like arab muslims just like the rest of the normal world. Its coming.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>OK, Steve. I'll just call you and your pals "Jew-haters".....bec ause that is really what this is about.
A sionist shill will never gieve up to mix the criminal enterprise of sionism with judaism... you can run but you can't hide... soon you will be hunted and brought to the International court for crime against humanity... "le compte a rebours" started... Wishing that the Salafists will not catch you first.. Viva Palestine...
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims "respect" .... Yeah right lololol
Yeahhh... you are just a sionist shill and have no clue about Judaism or jews... thinking being with jews when you were surrounded by sionists is not living with jews... Algerian jews give you the finger... most of them decided like their counterpart moslems to occupy France and live their....for 132 years... the only Algerian jews who left for Israel in 62 were misguided by sionist propaganda and they were the poor of the poor... Most Algerian jews are smart and don't fall to your bs of "la terre promise"...Algerian have a long history where all religions dominated the land... This is why Algeria was blessed by God with beauty and charm... Denmark is a land of ugliness like you and IPee...1-2-3 Viva lalgerie.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullcrap, once those assaholas in office will be hung Iran and Israel will be best friends as before. Iranians dont even like arab muslims just like the rest of the normal world. Its coming.
Did you pay your rent ahole...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you pay your rent ahole...
The more pertinent question would be. Did you pay your pimp?
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
No heat in your besdsit until dole day!!!!
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>OK, Steve. I'll just call you and your pals "Jew-haters".....bec ause that is really what this is about.
And as usual faith, you would be wrong. Do I dispise the Isreali government...oh heck ya, just as every real American should...but you would be hard pressed to find anything I have ever said to be against the Jewish faith.

Since: Jul 10

Copenhagen ... denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeahhh... you are just a sionist shill and have no clue about Judaism or jews... thinking being with jews when you were surrounded by sionists is not living with jews... Algerian jews give you the finger... most of them decided like their counterpart moslems to occupy France and live their....for 132 years... the only Algerian jews who left for Israel in 62 were misguided by sionist propaganda and they were the poor of the poor... Most Algerian jews are smart and don't fall to your bs of "la terre promise"...Algerian have a long history where all religions dominated the land... This is why Algeria was blessed by God with beauty and charm... Denmark is a land of ugliness like you and IPee...1-2-3 Viva lalgerie.
The families were not particularly zionists ... they were just normal people escaping from oppression ...

They were just ... sweet, innocent people .. they did not think about zionism, judaism - they just wanted a life free ..... for their children and grandchildren

They were not political in the least .. they were jews, and they had been treated very very badly by the arab muslims ... that is a fact.

Don't try to gloss it over

If they were treated so well and had such great lives ... why the hell would they move .. no matter what promises were made to them !!

Sure .. these people were poor ... but I did meet other families who were far more wealthy from North Africa, as the town I lived in had mostly immigrants from North African countries ...so was not hard to find them - I was very young, had no reason to doubt them ... there was no motive involved .. I was just really interested in hearing their stories ..

so your thing about "these people are different jews" ... just does not hold up ...

Since: Jul 10

Copenhagen ... denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

and this anthem you have of 1-2-3 ..

is it not a bit boring and childish?

All it shows is that you can count to 3 ...
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

danetoo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The families were not particularly zionists ... they were just normal people escaping from oppression ...
They were just ... sweet, innocent people .. they did not think about zionism, judaism - they just wanted a life free ..... for their children and grandchildren
They were not political in the least .. they were jews, and they had been treated very very badly by the arab muslims ... that is a fact.
Don't try to gloss it over
If they were treated so well and had such great lives ... why the hell would they move .. no matter what promises were made to them !!
Sure .. these people were poor ... but I did meet other families who were far more wealthy from North Africa, as the town I lived in had mostly immigrants from North African countries ...so was not hard to find them - I was very young, had no reason to doubt them ... there was no motive involved .. I was just really interested in hearing their stories ..
so your thing about "these people are different jews" ... just does not hold up ...
I don't have anything against the Algerian Jews who left in 62 for Israel... Algeria went through hell from 1954 to 1962 ... regardless of faith... all suffered and the country came out battered from the war... the people who left knew that violence will not secede and chose to raise their kids in a safe environement and south of France was the more appropriate place for them... the people who stayed di not have the choice and decided to build back up the country even if they were uneducated (95% of Algerians in 1962 were illeterates)... the Algerians who left to Israel believed in Sionist propaganda and went for a better life in Israel. Most of the Algerian Jews live as french citizens in France... some of them are sionists and suport the sionist government of Israel... but most of them are regular french citizens who have no affiliation whatsoever with sionism...The Jews who stayed in Algeria are well respected citizen of the country along with the Christians...soyour propaganda about Algerian Jews who left for Israel because they were tortured in Algeria is just what it is ... sionist propaganda...
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

danetoo1 wrote:
and this anthem you have of 1-2-3 ..
is it not a bit boring and childish?
All it shows is that you can count to 3 ...
1-2-3 Viva Lalgerie....is to show to everyone that Algerians are proud and love their country...I understand you find it boring because you are a Dane ...not an Algerian
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you hitting on the sionist Uzi ...black parrot..
Love Hurghada

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>1-2-3 Viva Lalgerie....is to show to everyone that Algerians are proud and love their country...I understand you find it boring because you are a Dane ...not an Algerian
And not really into football :)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>Are you hitting on the sionist Uzi ...black parrot..
Are you incapable of reading simple English?
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
And not really into football :)
lol...tomorrow in South Africa... Algeria will face Tunisia... I like both countries but I will be rooting for Algeria of course...the Tunisian will have to endure the wrath of the Algerians for 90 minutes... I hope no Danes will come interrupt this confrontation...lol
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you incapable of reading simple English?
I read between the lines ... Bokassa
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>Go IDF, hassan
subnormal inbred shill
cameljockey

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your stinky filthy worthless pos radical Muslim self out of the USA. Remember 9/11 ahole? You probably do cause you jumped up and down and cheered.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,221 - 2,240 of3,482
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Terrorism Forum right now

Search the Terrorism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ordinary Russians Will Suffer in Putin's New Co... 37 min PUTIN makes Russia WEAK 8
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 1 hr RUSSIA a TERRORIST STATE 546
The 9/11 Commission Is Back With a New Warning ... 2 hr RustyS 2
Putin Should Pay if Malaysia Airlines Jet Was S... 5 hr mjjcpa 75
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 7 hr Muq evades 43,942
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 11 hr John_Schuylkill County_Pa 276,390
Norwegian citizen linked to increased airport s... 19 hr Captain Yesterday 1
•••
•••