Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said. Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2419 Jan 22, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry Faith, but no matter how much you and your Nazi heroes want Anti_semitism to be a reference to a religion, it is an impossibility. Semetic peoples are made up of a wide variety of religions, including Islam, Christianity, Judiasm and several others.
OK, Steve. I'll just call you and your pals "Jew-haters".....bec ause that is really what this is about.

“hi ya”

Since: Feb 12

Manchester

#2420 Jan 22, 2013
Syrian wrote:
The entire Arab world is now uniting against Israel!!
Iranians are not arabs.
And they have allways hated the zionist entity in Palestine.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#2423 Jan 22, 2013
Genie2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Iranians are not arabs.
And they have allways hated the zionist entity in Palestine.
Bullcrap, once those assaholas in office will be hung Iran and Israel will be best friends as before. Iranians dont even like arab muslims just like the rest of the normal world. Its coming.
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#2424 Jan 22, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>OK, Steve. I'll just call you and your pals "Jew-haters".....bec ause that is really what this is about.
A sionist shill will never gieve up to mix the criminal enterprise of sionism with judaism... you can run but you can't hide... soon you will be hunted and brought to the International court for crime against humanity... "le compte a rebours" started... Wishing that the Salafists will not catch you first.. Viva Palestine...
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#2425 Jan 22, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims "respect" .... Yeah right lololol
Yeahhh... you are just a sionist shill and have no clue about Judaism or jews... thinking being with jews when you were surrounded by sionists is not living with jews... Algerian jews give you the finger... most of them decided like their counterpart moslems to occupy France and live their....for 132 years... the only Algerian jews who left for Israel in 62 were misguided by sionist propaganda and they were the poor of the poor... Most Algerian jews are smart and don't fall to your bs of "la terre promise"...Algerian have a long history where all religions dominated the land... This is why Algeria was blessed by God with beauty and charm... Denmark is a land of ugliness like you and IPee...1-2-3 Viva lalgerie.
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#2426 Jan 22, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullcrap, once those assaholas in office will be hung Iran and Israel will be best friends as before. Iranians dont even like arab muslims just like the rest of the normal world. Its coming.
Did you pay your rent ahole...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2427 Jan 22, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you pay your rent ahole...
The more pertinent question would be. Did you pay your pimp?
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2428 Jan 22, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
No heat in your besdsit until dole day!!!!
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#2429 Jan 22, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>OK, Steve. I'll just call you and your pals "Jew-haters".....bec ause that is really what this is about.
And as usual faith, you would be wrong. Do I dispise the Isreali government...oh heck ya, just as every real American should...but you would be hard pressed to find anything I have ever said to be against the Jewish faith.

Since: Jul 10

Copenhagen ... denmark

#2430 Jan 22, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeahhh... you are just a sionist shill and have no clue about Judaism or jews... thinking being with jews when you were surrounded by sionists is not living with jews... Algerian jews give you the finger... most of them decided like their counterpart moslems to occupy France and live their....for 132 years... the only Algerian jews who left for Israel in 62 were misguided by sionist propaganda and they were the poor of the poor... Most Algerian jews are smart and don't fall to your bs of "la terre promise"...Algerian have a long history where all religions dominated the land... This is why Algeria was blessed by God with beauty and charm... Denmark is a land of ugliness like you and IPee...1-2-3 Viva lalgerie.
The families were not particularly zionists ... they were just normal people escaping from oppression ...

They were just ... sweet, innocent people .. they did not think about zionism, judaism - they just wanted a life free ..... for their children and grandchildren

They were not political in the least .. they were jews, and they had been treated very very badly by the arab muslims ... that is a fact.

Don't try to gloss it over

If they were treated so well and had such great lives ... why the hell would they move .. no matter what promises were made to them !!

Sure .. these people were poor ... but I did meet other families who were far more wealthy from North Africa, as the town I lived in had mostly immigrants from North African countries ...so was not hard to find them - I was very young, had no reason to doubt them ... there was no motive involved .. I was just really interested in hearing their stories ..

so your thing about "these people are different jews" ... just does not hold up ...

Since: Jul 10

Copenhagen ... denmark

#2431 Jan 22, 2013
and this anthem you have of 1-2-3 ..

is it not a bit boring and childish?

All it shows is that you can count to 3 ...
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#2432 Jan 22, 2013
danetoo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The families were not particularly zionists ... they were just normal people escaping from oppression ...
They were just ... sweet, innocent people .. they did not think about zionism, judaism - they just wanted a life free ..... for their children and grandchildren
They were not political in the least .. they were jews, and they had been treated very very badly by the arab muslims ... that is a fact.
Don't try to gloss it over
If they were treated so well and had such great lives ... why the hell would they move .. no matter what promises were made to them !!
Sure .. these people were poor ... but I did meet other families who were far more wealthy from North Africa, as the town I lived in had mostly immigrants from North African countries ...so was not hard to find them - I was very young, had no reason to doubt them ... there was no motive involved .. I was just really interested in hearing their stories ..
so your thing about "these people are different jews" ... just does not hold up ...
I don't have anything against the Algerian Jews who left in 62 for Israel... Algeria went through hell from 1954 to 1962 ... regardless of faith... all suffered and the country came out battered from the war... the people who left knew that violence will not secede and chose to raise their kids in a safe environement and south of France was the more appropriate place for them... the people who stayed di not have the choice and decided to build back up the country even if they were uneducated (95% of Algerians in 1962 were illeterates)... the Algerians who left to Israel believed in Sionist propaganda and went for a better life in Israel. Most of the Algerian Jews live as french citizens in France... some of them are sionists and suport the sionist government of Israel... but most of them are regular french citizens who have no affiliation whatsoever with sionism...The Jews who stayed in Algeria are well respected citizen of the country along with the Christians...soyour propaganda about Algerian Jews who left for Israel because they were tortured in Algeria is just what it is ... sionist propaganda...
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#2433 Jan 22, 2013
danetoo1 wrote:
and this anthem you have of 1-2-3 ..
is it not a bit boring and childish?
All it shows is that you can count to 3 ...
1-2-3 Viva Lalgerie....is to show to everyone that Algerians are proud and love their country...I understand you find it boring because you are a Dane ...not an Algerian
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#2434 Jan 22, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you hitting on the sionist Uzi ...black parrot..
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#2435 Jan 22, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>1-2-3 Viva Lalgerie....is to show to everyone that Algerians are proud and love their country...I understand you find it boring because you are a Dane ...not an Algerian
And not really into football :)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2436 Jan 22, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>Are you hitting on the sionist Uzi ...black parrot..
Are you incapable of reading simple English?
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#2437 Jan 22, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
And not really into football :)
lol...tomorrow in South Africa... Algeria will face Tunisia... I like both countries but I will be rooting for Algeria of course...the Tunisian will have to endure the wrath of the Algerians for 90 minutes... I hope no Danes will come interrupt this confrontation...lol
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#2438 Jan 22, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you incapable of reading simple English?
I read between the lines ... Bokassa
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2440 Jan 22, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>Go IDF, hassan
subnormal inbred shill
cameljockey

Los Angeles, CA

#2442 Jan 22, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your stinky filthy worthless pos radical Muslim self out of the USA. Remember 9/11 ahole? You probably do cause you jumped up and down and cheered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Report Implicates U.S. In Brazilian Dictatorshi... 4 min Will Dockery 1
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 2 hr dreamer78 45,977
Obama: We're not at cyber war with North Korea 3 hr SirPrize 9
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 5 hr Asian Guy 307
2014 frustrates US hopes for Israeli-Palestinia... 12 hr well 4
US sends 4 Afghans back home from Guantanamo 13 hr Rudi 2
U.S. sends 4 Afghans back home from Guantanamo 13 hr Obama hates our FLAG 1
More from around the web