Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said. Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2395 Jan 20, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-Semitic means anti-Arab as well as anti-Jewish. The post is not anti Arab as Jim is not saying, if the post were both Jim would be saying the post is neutral, but that is no bodies interpretation of his meaning..
Bullsh*t. You and everyone knows how that word has come to be commonly used. Splitting hairs means nothing. By anti-Semitic...one means hating on Jews....Anti-Semitism is intrinsic in the diabolical ideology of islam. Islam is a disease. White phosphorous is the cure.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2396 Jan 20, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsh*t. You and everyone knows how that word has come to be commonly used. Splitting hairs means nothing. By anti-Semitic...one means hating on Jews....Anti-Semitism is intrinsic in the diabolical ideology of islam. Islam is a disease. White phosphorous is the cure.
Hating what jews do or what zionism does in the name of a 'Jewish State'-[self definition]-is perfectly OK except in the minds of fanatic 'Goy hating' shills!
That is where the BS is in oversupply!
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#2397 Jan 20, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsh*t. You and everyone knows how that word has come to be commonly used. Splitting hairs means nothing. By anti-Semitic...one means hating on Jews....Anti-Semitism is intrinsic in the diabolical ideology of islam. Islam is a disease. White phosphorous is the cure.
OH! how wrong you are, but I don't expect more from a silly moo, if you moved to India you'd be worshipped you know. You could follow Gandhi and walk around half naked
and don't I just bet that would please you.
All right I'm angry enough now to spill my guts, if there is any recriminations come back on me, I promise you this Faith your going to pay.
How could anti-Semitic be intrinsic to Islam, Arabs are Semite, and guess who else is Phoenicians, yes were all the same.
Put Nephilim out of your mind Faith, Aliens are true right enough, says so in the Bible
Genesis,: 6 :1-12, just put them out of your mind for now.
Hold on.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#2401 Jan 21, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text>I never expected for anti-semitism to be as stroung as 1938.an here.we are agaim, thanks for the.post
You sure welcome, there is only a "little" difference between 1938 and 2013. Israel is here, there wont be any holocoust, we promise you that.
God Bless America and the free west.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#2402 Jan 21, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-Semitic means anti-Arab as well as anti-Jewish. The post is not anti Arab as Jim is not saying, if the post were both Jim would be saying the post is neutral, but that is no bodies interpretation of his meaning..
Forgett it, antisemitism as we know today and for the past few thousands of years means ONLY jews. Its like when the blacks started to call Harlem , the ghetto. They dont have any freaking idea what a ghetto is or was.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#2403 Jan 21, 2013
1/semite

[from New Latin s&#275;m&#299;ta descendant of Shem, via Greek S&#275;m, from Hebrew Shem]

Person speaking one of a group of related languages, presumably derived from a common language, Semitic (see Semitic languages). The term came to include Arabs, Akkadians, Canaanites, some Ethiopians, and Aramaean tribes including Hebrews. Semitic tribes migrated from the Arabian Peninsula, beginning c. 2500 BC, to the Mediterranean coast, Mesopotamia, and the Nile River delta. In Phoenicia, they became seafarers. In Mesopotamia, they blended with the civilization of Sumer. The Hebrews settled at last with other Semites in Palestine.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sem...

2/semite

Semite, Person speaking one of a group of related languages, presumably derived from a common language, Semitic (see Semitic languages). The term came to include Arabs, Akkadians, Canaanites, some Ethiopians, and Aramaean tribes including Hebrews. Semitic tribes migrated from the Arabian Peninsula, beginning c. 2500 bc, to the Mediterranean coast, Mesopotamia, and the Nile River delta. In Phoenicia, they became seafarers. In Mesopotamia, they blended with the civilization of Sumer. The Hebrews settled at last with other Semites in Palestine.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/534...
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#2404 Jan 21, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgett it, antisemitism as we know today and for the past few thousands of years means ONLY jews. Its like when the blacks started to call Harlem , the ghetto. They dont have any freaking idea what a ghetto is or was.
Spin.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#2405 Jan 21, 2013
Faith wrote:
Spin.
Words have their importance.
You are racist. period.
Jail is your cure.
Rtloder

Marrickville, Australia

#2406 Jan 21, 2013
Syria is a fight for predominance of position in the Arab world that has spilled over to include the Turks, Africans and Pakistani.
Political ideology is front and centre in religious Theology as it never has been before.
Washington is only interested in being involved via proxies, Israel really doesn't want the job anymore, France says she will have a go (ha ha ha ).There as weak as piss.
However Libya proved to everyone, you've got to have boots on the ground or you have no control..
Once the pecking order is established by the war in Syria the time for discussion will end. No matter what the outcome the West has no boots in Syria, their influence has ended. Good job too.
Jerry K

North Las Vegas, NV

#2407 Jan 21, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Hating what jews do or what zionism does in the name of a 'Jewish State'-[self definition]-is perfectly OK except in the minds of fanatic 'Goy hating' shills!
That is where the BS is in oversupply!
If Palestine were to become a state and Hamas enacts sharia law on its citizens, how do you feel about that?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2408 Jan 21, 2013
Jerry K wrote:
<quoted text>
If Palestine were to become a state and Hamas enacts sharia law on its citizens, how do you feel about that?
Probably yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2409 Jan 21, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that so hard to fathom, Israel has money and they need money, Israel has a stronger airforce and they need help, that is the new government in Syria. I have no doubt that the new government will meet with Israel and start a whole new pact of peace and in doing so will trade more land.
As I said keep living in your terrorist supporting fantasy world human parasite (jew).
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2410 Jan 21, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure welcome, there is only a "little" difference between 1938 and 2013. Israel is here, there wont be any holocoust, we promise you that.
There never was anything but a holihoax and we both know it dont we jew hasbarat.The difference in the 30's and now is that the jew has been unmasked fully now and the entire world can see what it is as well as the terrorist colony of israel.This is not 70 years ago when the worlds people are sitting back hearing lies on a radio.Now people world wide can talk and find out the TRUTH and the truth is israel is the worlds problem and it will take the majority of the world to fix the problem.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#2411 Jan 21, 2013
Faith wrote:
sorry Faith, but no matter how much you and your Nazi heroes want Anti_semitism to be a reference to a religion, it is an impossibility. Semetic peoples are made up of a wide variety of religions, including Islam, Christianity, Judiasm and several others.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#2412 Jan 21, 2013
Jerry K wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't when they wre elected to run Palestine several years ago.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#2413 Jan 21, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it makes sense that you, being an Israeli supporter, would want all other semetic peoples to disapear so only those of the Jewish faith could be Semetic...racism has always been a cornerstone of Zionist philosophy.
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#2414 Jan 21, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi
Can any doctor fix your drooling problem, George ?
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#2415 Jan 21, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Uzi... you are as stupis as a sionist can be... there will never be a holocaust done by the moslem world because history showed that moslems respect the Jews and their religion ... not because America said so...but it will be a defeat of sionism by the world... even if "America" does not want that...so...did you pay your rent this month...ahole.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2417 Jan 21, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
stupis ???? are you now dumbostanian by injection you ignorant northn afrish!t barbarian....
how do you explain the armenian genocide and Kurd genocide... in both cases Muslims did it, stupiS islamic scumbag and pathetic sticky fingered never been loved 7-11 clerk
Jackarse
danetoo

London, UK

#2418 Jan 22, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>Uzi... you are as stupis as a sionist can be... there will never be a holocaust done by the moslem world because history showed that moslems respect the Jews and their religion ... not because America said so...but it will be a defeat of sionism by the world... even if "America" does not want that...so...did you pay your rent this month...ahole.
Muslims "respect" .... Yeah right lololol

I heard from the older generation Jews in Israel who were born in morocco - Algeria ... And other muslim countries ... And fled to Israel - how much "respect" they got ....

know how many Jews are left in Muslim countries now - for the exact figure - ask yoav ... From memory I believe it's less than a hundred ...

If they were as respected and loved by the Muslims - why didn't they all stay??

And was the same pre 1948 too ...

No tales - the first six months i lived in Israel - I was the guest in a Moroccan Jew family home - grandparents - the parents and teenage children - my age at the time - the parents had immigrated to israel in the early 1950s - with the grandparents all of whom had pre 1948 memories ...

The grandparents used to cry at the memory of how they were humiliated and made to feel like 2nd class citizens - the parents were more stoical ... But still I could see the pain ...

Their children were born free in Israel - free Jews .... Sabras - human beings again

Next door - bit down the road was an Algerian family - more or less the same tale

I was very young - I did not "politicise" it - just was interested to hear their stories ....

So viva Israel .... for no other reason to keep Jews safe from scumbags like you and your kind Khaled ....

You lost your punchbags .... Now fcuking get on with life - or are you incapable because Jews got the better of you ??

and they love their country whereas you scum leave yours by your droves - can't get out fast enough ... After winning your "glorious independence"

And oh yes - I've heard the tales from pied noir friends here in London of how blood thirsty your "brave" algerians were - and the market in marseille are full now of the same guys selling cheap crap ...

Thats what you should do Khaled - a toothless old man selling broken mobile phones .... Lolololl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ukraine Needs New Security Guarantees 1 hr UKRAINE in NATO 19
Without help, Libya could become next Syria, fo... 1 hr pizza pie 2
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 1 hr woodtick57 399
Obama: We're not at cyber war with North Korea 2 hr barefoot2626 39
For chlamydia infection, prevention is better t... 11 hr Victor 1
U.S. slow to support Iraqi tribes in the fight ... 11 hr John_Schuylkill C... 1
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 16 hr Serpent 46,036
More from around the web