Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said. Full Story
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#2374 Jan 20, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Here, read all about hitler jr. and his friends.
http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin1999...

Uzi... did you pay your rent this month...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2375 Jan 20, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean when Israel attacked Egypt via a sneak attack?
What did you expect a meeting request to be acknowledged? You whinny moron.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#2376 Jan 20, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you expect a meeting request to be acknowledged? You whinny moron.
`sionist shill...black parrot.
danetoo

London, UK

#2377 Jan 20, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>`sionist shill...black parrot.
Neo nazi pimp ...

Earnings up since import ?? Lol
danetoo

London, UK

#2378 Jan 20, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>What did you expect a meeting request to be acknowledged? You whinny moron.
Lololol

Like "please be our prisoners" .... Please stop hating us, shooting and threatening - and we will of course tell you in due course if, as and when we will shoot back ..,
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#2379 Jan 20, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your ghetto in Gaza going on ?
Replacing the miradors with automated machine guns i believe.
Use better definition cameras, hard to distinguish between kids and adults, in the meantime move the joystick and press the button, obersturmfuhrer Uzi.
Gaza is going full speed ahead, want to see the new 4 storie shopping mall or the brand new public (Olympic size) swimming pool?? I thought they have a water problem, hahahaha hahahaha, how about their market place full of everything supplied by those damn Israeli jooooos.
Come up with better ways to make Israel look bad, did not work this time hitler jr.
Just ask and I"ll supply you photos of the above and more from ARAB MUSLIM papers. Got it asshole??
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#2380 Jan 20, 2013
jkjkhardcore wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually to many American's who don't follow history it is something new. If you talk to many American's they don't have a clue about what is going on in the middle east.
How lucky can they get!!!!!!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#2381 Jan 20, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Uzi... did you pay your rent this month...
Hey mud dweller, how can I pay myself????
Syrian

New London, CT

#2383 Jan 20, 2013
Gray wrote:
TALKING BIG...... FROM FAR, FAR AWAY
<quoted text>
If you love that nasty little Nazi Colony so much,...
Why aren't you THERE to enjoy more Land Theft Via "Sneak Attack"?????
Contrary to our Zionist dominated Media Script, Israel Started ALL its wars,,,,,,
“Begin’s Admission in 1982 That Israel Started Three of Its Wars”&#8232;
http://www.wrmea.com/backissues/0794/9407073....
And Sharon was complicit in a Kissinger negotiated "Arab Attack" in 1973 to grab MORE Arab Land:
“Israel Busted Again”&#8232; http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/27/wikil... ;“The jist of it is that Kissinger had them pretend to go to war so that they could all secretly plot against Syria, whose army was destroyed.”
YES! ALL LOYAL Americans remember this ONE of MANY Zionist Massacres of "Soft Targets"
"Attack on the USS Liberty by Israel an Offense to All Americans"
“WHY IS A STRAFED LIFE RAFT FROM THE USS LIBERTY IN AN ISRAELI MUSEUM”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10/20/jim-c ...
The Liberty Veterans Association offers a $10,000 reward to anyone who can establish the truth of A. Jay Cristol's claim: 1
$10,000 challenge
http://www.ussliberty.com/challenge.htm
---
Egyptian POWs
The forgotten files of Egyptian POWs in 1948 ,1956 and 1967
http://egyptianpows.net/1956-war/idf-war-crim...
“They were civilians, Egyptian public works employees, Lieutenant Colonel (reserves) Danny Wolf (known as Rahav), recipient of the Award of Valor1 in the Six Day War, today admits that...
" the Egyptian civil engineering workers were slaughtered on the second day of the campaign.
“There were exactly 49 people there, not 15, not 20 and not 30. All of them were road workers from the Egyptian public works department. Some were Bedouins and some were perhaps Egyptians.”
“Is Holocaust II (shorthand for another great turning against the Jews) inevitable?”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/24/is-ho...
“Yes unless the Jews of Europe and America distance themselves from the Zionist monster before it’s too late to do so.”
  “ There is a very real danger that the rising, global tide of anti-Israelism, which is being provoked by Israel’s terrifying arrogance of power and sickening self-righteousness, will be transformed into anti-Semitism unless two things happen.”
Now, what happened the LAST time a Ultra Nationalist, Pure Race, Expansionist Regiime took on the World??????
Interesting!
Syrian

New London, CT

#2384 Jan 20, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Steve,
Here are a few supporting FACTS for Zionist Aggression:
The Advent of the Worst Levantine Carnage Ever:
"How Israel was Founded"
http://www.eutimes.net/2008/04/israel-founded...
EXCERPT "After leaders of the Third Reich committed atrocities against the Jews during World War II, they were tried, hanged and buried, both physically and under the contempt of humanity.
The opposite happened to the bloody and arrogant terrorists of Israel.
Ben-Gurion, Begin, Shamir, and Sharon were all elected to leadership of the nation.
This reflected the anti-Palestinian, terrorism-friendly mentality of many Israeli voters.
The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem documents, from United Nations records, more than 650 attacks by Jewish settlers and the Israeli military against Arabs between 1948 and 1998.” CONTINUED
Former Nazi cum Zionist Terrorist comes clean:
BUT..
It's censored by our Ziono-Media Monopoly:
“Begin’s Admission in 1982 That Israel Started Three of Its Wars”
http://www.wrmea.com/backissues/0794/9407073....
“It was 12 years ago when Prime Minister Menachem Begin admitted in public that Israel had fought three wars in which it had a "choice," meaning Israel started the wars. Begin's admission came in a speech delivered on Aug. 8, 1982, before the Israeli National Defense College. His purpose was to defuse mounting criticism of Israel's invasion of Lebanon, which had begun two months earlier on June 5 and was clearly one of Israel's wars of "choice." The others were in 1956 and 1967.” CONTINUED
And Sharon was complicit in a Kissinger negotiated "Arab Attack" in 1973 to grab MORE Arab Land:
“Israel Busted Again”&#8232; http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/27/wikil... ;“The jist of it is that Kissinger had them pretend to go to war so that they could all secretly plot against Syria, whose army was destroyed.”
“Israel’s attack on Egypt in June ’67 was not ‘preemptive’”
http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/07/0...
EXCERPT “It is often claimed that Israel’s attack on Egypt that began the June 1967 “Six Day War” was a “preemptive” one. Implicit in that description is the notion that Israel was under imminent threat of an attack from Egypt. Yet this historical interpretation of the war is not sustained by the documentary record.” CONTINUED
AND...
What would Old Fashioned Zionist THEFT be Without.....
...Some Good, Old Fashioned, Zionist Mass Murder & War Crimes
"Massacred Egyptian POWs"
The forgotten files of Egyptian POWs in 1948 ,1956 and 1967
http://egyptianpows.net/1956-war/idf-war-crim...
“They were civilians, Egyptian public works employees, Lieutenant Colonel (reserves) Danny Wolf (known as Rahav), recipient of the Award of Valor1 in the Six Day War, today admits that the Egyptian civil engineering workers were slaughtered on the second day of the campaign
“There were exactly 49 people there, not 15, not 20 and not 30. All of them were road workers from the Egyptian public works department. Some were Bedouins and some were perhaps Egyptians.”
Now.....What WAS that "Holy-Co$t" Lesson, anyway?
Best Wishes,
Gray
Excellent Post Grey!

Since: Jul 10

Copenhagen ... denmark

#2385 Jan 20, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaza is going full speed ahead, want to see the new 4 storie shopping mall or the brand new public (Olympic size) swimming pool?? I thought they have a water problem, hahahaha hahahaha, how about their market place full of everything supplied by those damn Israeli jooooos.
Come up with better ways to make Israel look bad, did not work this time hitler jr.
Just ask and I"ll supply you photos of the above and more from ARAB MUSLIM papers. Got it asshole??
Oh .. they don't want to hear that .. LOL
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2386 Jan 20, 2013
danetoo" ejaculates-
'I am a
Neo nazi pimp ...'
ocxz

Reunion

#2387 Jan 20, 2013
Muzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey mud dweller, how can I pay myself????
As usual, with the help of the US tax-payer, obersturmrectumfuhrer Muzi, as usual.
ocxz

Reunion

#2388 Jan 20, 2013
Muzi wrote:
<quoted text>
is the new swimming pool to compensate for the beach used for shelling practice by the Israeli navy, oberrectumfuhrer Muzi ?
hahahahasbarat hahahahasbarat

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2389 Jan 20, 2013
Spathis wrote:
'I am a
Neo nazi pimp ...'
And whats new new about that, wog?
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2390 Jan 20, 2013
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
And whats new new about that, wog?
sewer mouth voiding- lost anyone in the earthquake sewer rodent?
jim

Oklahoma City, OK

#2391 Jan 20, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahah hahahh sneak attack, hahahah hahaha . I remember the Egyptian Air Force's general complaining that Israel atacked from the west when our anti airgun equipment was facing to the east toward Israel.
Nasser started the war by blocking the Read Sea entrance to Israel and promising this time to drive and drown all Israel in the sea. Want to take a wild guess what happened??? Asshole.
I never expected for anti-semitism to be as stroung as 1938.an here.we are agaim, thanks for the.post

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#2392 Jan 20, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean when Israel attacked Egypt via a sneak attack?
LOL! Sneak attack? Perhaps the Israelis should have telegraphed their intentions ahead of time so that the Egyptians had time to complete their planned invasion of Israel. War isn't a baseball game, Steve. There is no such thing as "unfair" or "sneak". Are you sure you are in the service? If so, it is no wonder they sent you to SA...
Rtloder

Marrickville, Australia

#2393 Jan 20, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text>I never expected for anti-semitism to be as stroung as 1938.an here.we are agaim, thanks for the.post

Anti-Semitic means anti-Arab as well as anti-Jewish. The post is not anti Arab as Jim is not saying, if the post were both Jim would be saying the post is neutral, but that is no bodies interpretation of his meaning..
Rtloder

Marrickville, Australia

#2394 Jan 20, 2013
Why has syntax been subsumed by politics, please someone hazard a guess, for I don't want to state my case and be rendered intolerable. I am not a very brave person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 1 hr Le Jimbo 327
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 45,987
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 2 hr John_Schuylkill C... 276,689
2014 frustrates US hopes for Israeli-Palestinia... 2 hr USA Today 5
2 more Irishmen charged in IRA home bugged by MI5 5 hr James 6
Report Implicates U.S. In Brazilian Dictatorshi... 6 hr Will Dockery 3
Obama: We're not at cyber war with North Korea 10 hr woodtick57 9
More from around the web