Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said. Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2200 Jan 12, 2013
Freedom wrote:
What Israel is doing is worse than what HITLER did!
Israel is fight the same enemy in the same war as America is.....The filthy muslims.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2201 Jan 12, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Are you crazy? The US economy is in horrible shape, with millions of people out of work and on Food Stamps! US college graduates are now working at MacDonalds, and living at home with their parents! US debt to China and other nations,is surpassing 16 TRILLION!!
LOL! You aren't white...are you? Things are just peachy in my neighborhood.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2202 Jan 12, 2013
Syrian wrote:
they are now facing major cutbacks to entitlement spending!
Oh No! Now you are going to have to get a job....Bum.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#2203 Jan 12, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
And the name you are using is " faith "
You use the name "faith" but you are supporting the murder of maybe 1 million Iranians? What a radical Christian you are! And a hypocrit!
You are also ignorant!
Iran has only been in 1 war since the 1700's! This was a war against Iraq!
America was supporting Iraq in attacking Iran and murdering Irans citizens!
So Iran has been into just 1 war since 1789! Lets look at how many countries America has destroyed in the past 10 years!
1. Iraq , 2. Afghanistan 3. Yemen
4. Pakistan 5. Libya 6. Syria ( by Americans knowingly arming terrorists )
And there is 6 countries America has destroyed off the top of my head just in the past 10 years.
Am I anti American ? HELL NO! I am a American! I was born in East Tennessee! But even I am smart enough to see through the bullshit terrorists American mainstream media.
They hooked , lined , and sinkered your dumbass!
I stand with the Palestinian people's right to exist! I stand with Irans peaceful attempts to negotiate something that they didn't even do!
Why don't America and Israel have to disarm?
Can't you see the hypocrisy?
Basically, you stand for terror then.

You, using the name freedom is insulting to freedom loving people.
Stop using the Palestinians as a crutch in you're hatred of america and it's policies. Whether you believe it or not, you are against you're govt and have a hatred for many here. Why?

9/11? Don't tell me, bush did it, right?
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#2204 Jan 12, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right in everything you say!
You know , it is a shame that Israel would go that far to try to hide its war crimes!
Do you know something else?
This may seem crazy , but I believe that the only reason our government wants to censor the government is because the Israeli lobby is angry that their war crimes , apartheid , and murders of the Palestinians are all over the Internet.
I assum you mean "....our government wants to censor the INTERNET....."

Because "Our" government IS Zionist Dominated, I think that's one of many Reasons

Mainly, all governments grow too big and must control the sheeple in order to survive

If the truth about 9/11 cam out the same thing would happen as if the Truth became widely known about the Holocuast fraudulence*:

$Trillions are at risk along with thousands of non elected, internal Policy/War Makers

*“Simon Wiesenthal Center website uses newly altered 1944 Auschwitz photo!”
http://www.air-photo.com/english/1999_mark.ht...
“WW2 photos continue to be re-touched in attempts to support Holocaust 'eye-witness' stories:
1. In 1945 hundreds of civilian and camp photos were altered for the Nuremberg trials,
2. In 1978 Auschwitz air photos were marked for U.S. government publication, and
3. In 1999 the Auschwitz photo below was re-touched for a Holocaust promotion website.
EXCERPT “Since the photo was first published in 1978 it was not reprinted before inclusion on the 1999 Simon Wiesenthal Center website, which means the smoke was added in early 1999 just before the photo was shown on the site. If these Holocaust promtion groups believe mass-murders occurred they would not be continuing to alter photos to support their own 'eye-witnesses'.” CONTINUED

*”IRC Report 1 September 1939-30 June 1947 COMPLETE TEXT ON SEP. PAGE ”
“A Factual Appraisal Of The 'Holocaust' By The Red Cross;
The Jews And The Concentration Camps:No Evidence Of Genocide”
http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic.php...

“A Factual Appraisal Of The 'Holocaust' By The Red Cross”

“The Jews And The Concentration Camps:
“No Evidence Of Genocide

Greater numbers of many other groups suffered far worse than the "Chosen" focus and those solely eligible for "Reparations"

“Re-Writing History:“The Eisenhower Death Camps”
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2009/...
by Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack" Mohr, AUS Ret.

It's taken over 60 years for Russian, US, Classified etc Documents to Prove just THESE Facts that will NEVER meet American eyes

“Did the Allies Starve Millions of Germans?”
http://www.serendipity.li/hr/bacque01.htm
As soon as the Second World War ended in 1945, Canada and the United States began shipping food to the hundreds of millions of people who were facing starvation as a result of the war.

Only Germany was left out."
CONTINUED
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#2205 Jan 12, 2013
Freedom wrote:
What Israel is doing is worse than what HITLER did!
Please see the Facts on my post above yours,
Thanks
Gray
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#2206 Jan 12, 2013
marisong wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no problems between France and Germany prior to WWI. What is your point? You are kidding, right?
Would you like to answer my EARLIER questions or just admit I was correct and you're unable to refute ONE thing I wrote?
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2207 Jan 12, 2013
Very well said Gray!!
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#2208 Jan 12, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
Very well said Gray!!
Thanks, I'm not holding my breath to get a strait answer or honest response from onother of these victims of Zionist Brainwashing; especially when they're a "Light Load"

That silly and obvious non sequitur "She" pulled with Steve about Germany and France compared to an artificially inflicted, Psuedo State was all I needed to see.

By the way:

The REAL reason other states etc are reluctant to "recognize "Israel" is because "Israel" has no Constitution and REFUSES TO DECLARE FINAL BORDERS.

It's a perfectly valid reason but, naturally it's twisted around for propaganda purposes.

I wouldn't buy that "Pig" in or out of a "Poke"

BTW

Is "Pig in a Poke" Kosher?

Oy Vey...where's their sense of humor??

OVER & OUT!

Gray
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#2209 Jan 12, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically, you stand for terror then.
You, using the name freedom is insulting to freedom loving people.
Stop using the Palestinians as a crutch in you're hatred of america and it's policies. Whether you believe it or not, you are against you're govt and have a hatred for many here. Why?
9/11? Don't tell me, bush did it, right?
Your comment have no merit...freedom is more aware about "la derive sioniste des Etats Unis d'Amerique" through propaganda... that he represent the last "bastion" of the American freedom... you are just a puppet...a hasbarat "en puissance"... America will resist the sionist-neo con assault on her freedom...
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#2210 Jan 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus! What a fckng pansy. The US military never killed anyone that didn't deserve killing. As far as the "1 million Iranians".....Fck 'em. They are only Iranians. Anyhow, I think it would be more like 10 million.
Did somebody ......

Forget to "REMEMBER THE

.......... ONE AND ONLY, STEP RIGHT UP & HEAR IT HERE, NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED,....HOLLY- C0000$T"

Gee the Iranians are more Civilized than "Ye Of Little Faith"

America drops a "Stinky":

“I slaughtered Germans for you, the Goyim!”
General Dwight Eisenhower

“Eisenhower's Holocaust - His
Slaughter Of 1.7 Million Germans”

“The Eisenhower Death Camps”

"I am presenting here an article put out in two parts, that I found through www.truthseeker.uk 's website, that deals with a real post World War II "Holocaust" that has been fully researched, and is has been found to be very accurate. It seems that Dwight David Eisenhower was not the man that our "history" books allege him to be! Here is the article:"

"Bacque was ably assisted in his research by Col. Ernest F. Fisher, a senior historian for the U.S. Army, as well as by other highly placed members of the American military. One of them, Co!. Philip S. Lauben, Chief of the German Affairs branch of SHAEF (Supreme Headquarters, Allied Expeditionary Force), stated that, in late 1945, "the Vosges (northeast France) was just one big death camp (for Germans)."

“The Morgenthau” Plan
http://www.fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/Morgenthau....

“The Morgenthau Plan would have led to the death by starvation and pestilence of ten million Germans in the first two years after the war, in addition to the one million who had been killed in the saturation bombing and the three million killed in the enforced expulsion from Germany's eastern territories.”CONTINUED

“Why The Zionists Killed General George S. Patton”
http://just-another-inside-job.blogspot.com/2...
“His duties as military governor took Patton to all parts of Germany and intimately acquainted him with the German people and their condition.

He could not help but compare them with the French, the Italians, the Belgians, and even the British.

This comparison gradually forced him to the conclusion that World War II had been fought against the wrong people." CONTINUED

"BAD THINGS" still happen to those who speak up!
---

Our Ziono-Media CENSORS anything not conforming to their currently successful: "EVIL GERMAN"/EVIL MUSLIM" Brainwashing.

Imagine THIS EVER reaching your eyes:

“Paris during Nazi occupation was ‘one big romp’”
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/e...
"A new book which suggests that the German occupation of France encouraged the sexual liberation of women has shocked a country still struggling to come to terms with its troubled history of collaboration with the Nazis.

De Beauvoir wrote about the “quite spontaneous friendliness” of the conquerors: she was as fascinated as any by the German “cult of the body” and their penchant for exercising in nothing but gym shorts." CONTINUED

Another CENSORED Reality is that German Officers sacrificed their Lives because they REFUSED Hitler's Orders to "Destroy Paris"!

EVER HEAR THAT?

Meanwhile, "Heroic" Allied Bombers unnecessarily, Burned unprotected Dresden's Civilians in a REAL Holocaust!

AND:

As soon as the Second World War ended in 1945, Canada and the United States began shipping food to the hundreds of millions of people who were facing starvation as a result of the war.

Only Germany was left out.'' CONTINUED

----

A WORD TO "LITTLE FAITH":

REAL Patriotism is to speak out when s/t is wrong and work to fix it!

NOT Wave Flags and Chant with the Mindless

A Vet.
Freedom

Lexington, NC

#2213 Jan 12, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>I assum you mean "....our government wants to censor the INTERNET....."

Because "Our" government IS Zionist Dominated, I think that's one of many Reasons

Mainly, all governments grow too big and must control the sheeple in order to survive

If the truth about 9/11 cam out the same thing would happen as if the Truth became widely known about the Holocuast fraudulence*:

$Trillions are at risk along with thousands of non elected, internal Policy/War Makers

*“Simon Wiesenthal Center website uses newly altered 1944 Auschwitz photo!”
http://www.air-photo.com/english/1999_mark.ht...
“WW2 photos continue to be re-touched in attempts to support Holocaust 'eye-witness' stories:
1. In 1945 hundreds of civilian and camp photos were altered for the Nuremberg trials,
2. In 1978 Auschwitz air photos were marked for U.S. government publication, and
3. In 1999 the Auschwitz photo below was re-touched for a Holocaust promotion website.
EXCERPT “Since the photo was first published in 1978 it was not reprinted before inclusion on the 1999 Simon Wiesenthal Center website, which means the smoke was added in early 1999 just before the photo was shown on the site. If these Holocaust promtion groups believe mass-murders occurred they would not be continuing to alter photos to support their own 'eye-witnesses'.” CONTINUED

*”IRC Report 1 September 1939-30 June 1947 COMPLETE TEXT ON SEP. PAGE ”
“A Factual Appraisal Of The 'Holocaust' By The Red Cross;
The Jews And The Concentration Camps:No Evidence Of Genocide”
http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic.php...

“A Factual Appraisal Of The 'Holocaust' By The Red Cross”

“The Jews And The Concentration Camps:
“No Evidence Of Genocide

Greater numbers of many other groups suffered far worse than the "Chosen" focus and those solely eligible for "Reparations"

“Re-Writing History:“The Eisenhower Death Camps”

It's taken over 60 years for Russian, US, Classified etc Documents to Prove just THESE Facts that will NEVER meet American eyes

Only Germany was left out."
CONTINUED
Yes , I meant the Internet.
Sorry.

Wow that halocaust photo is amazing!
In those days I bet the people had no idea that a picture could be doctored!
It's amazing to see how much we have been lied to! It is time to revolt!
I'm sick of our government and especially the Israeli government!
Freedom

Lexington, NC

#2214 Jan 12, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>Please see the Facts on my post above yours,
Thanks
Gray
I'm looking right now
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#2215 Jan 12, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes , I meant the Internet.
Sorry.
Wow that halocaust photo is amazing!
In those days I bet the people had no idea that a picture could be doctored!
It's amazing to see how much we have been lied to! It is time to revolt!
I'm sick of our government and especially the Israeli government!
“Simon Wiesenthal Center website uses newly altered 1944 Auschwitz photo!”
http://www.air-photo.com/english/1999_mark.ht ...
The wiesenthal website moved the photos ,,,lol...they are like ants hiding the evidence that the sionists manipulated history... I don't know for how long and if America ... the land of the free... will allow the manipulation of History...
Freedom

Lexington, NC

#2216 Jan 12, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, I'm not holding my breath to get a strait answer or honest response from onother of these victims of Zionist Brainwashing; especially when they're a "Light Load"

That silly and obvious non sequitur "She" pulled with Steve about Germany and France compared to an artificially inflicted, Psuedo State was all I needed to see.

By the way:

The REAL reason other states etc are reluctant to "recognize "Israel" is because "Israel" has no Constitution and REFUSES TO DECLARE FINAL BORDERS.

It's a perfectly valid reason but, naturally it's twisted around for propaganda purposes.

I wouldn't buy that "Pig" in or out of a "Poke"

BTW

Is "Pig in a Poke" Kosher?

Oy Vey...where's their sense of humor??

OVER & OUT!

Gray
Israel will never declare final borders because they are buying as much time as possible to move more settlers into the land!

U know , I can't see how they can get away with that in today's American controlled world! Oh wait! It must be because they control us!
There is no other state that could do that and get away with other than Israel!
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2217 Jan 12, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel will never declare final borders because they are buying as much time as possible to move more settlers into the land!
U know , I can't see how they can get away with that in today's American controlled world! Oh wait! It must be because they control us!
There is no other state that could do that and get away with other than Israel!
Its not a state its a colony kept afloat from the american tax payers money.The american tax payers must retake their country from israel and jews.
Freedom

Lexington, NC

#2218 Jan 12, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Its not a state its a colony kept afloat from the american tax payers money.The american tax payers must retake their country from israel and jews.
Yes. I agree 100 percent.
M
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#2219 Jan 13, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Here how the sionists control the media.... calling heckler any American who want to get to the truth about the USS Liberty... this ship was not sink in Yemen by El Qaeda... but by the sionists and covered by the American politicians who pander to the sionist lobby in the US.
danetoo

London, UK

#2220 Jan 13, 2013

here is khaled's favourite comedian ...

look at him ... look at his face .. his body language .. his violence ...

and here is this disgusting individual whining about his background, whining about his family, whining and crying about himself ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

what an animal ....

just like khaled ... how vile a human being

“not that tom!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2221 Jan 13, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
“Simon Wiesenthal Center website uses newly altered 1944 Auschwitz photo!”
http://www.air-photo.com/english/1999_mark.ht ...
The wiesenthal website moved the photos ,,,lol...they are like ants hiding the evidence that the sionists manipulated history... I don't know for how long and if America ... the land of the free... will allow the manipulation of History...
Mohammad was the biggest manipulator of people in the history of the universe.
And we're wise to muslims who do their best to replace the genuine holocaust of the jews with the Nakba, when the Palestinans ran like rabbits from their homes in a pre-orchestrated plan to return to their homes once the Jews had been obliterated by the muslims,,,
Only, things didn't quite go to plan...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We'll murder police, says Real IRA (Apr '11) 1 hr Jake 218
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 1 hr pakistani 404
Ukraine Needs New Security Guarantees 5 hr UKRAINE in NATO 19
Without help, Libya could become next Syria, fo... 5 hr pizza pie 2
Obama: We're not at cyber war with North Korea 6 hr barefoot2626 39
For chlamydia infection, prevention is better t... 15 hr Victor 1
U.S. slow to support Iraqi tribes in the fight ... 15 hr John_Schuylkill C... 1
More from around the web