Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

There are 3480 comments on the The Daily Star story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Iran protests condemn Israel offensive. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2180 Jan 12, 2013
The sanctions against Iran have caused crippling inflation. There currency has lost half it's value very quickly and faces inevitable collapse. Iran's economy is in tatters. Ultimately, I hope the US uses tactical nuclear weapons against Iran. The Iranian regime is pure evil. Islamist doctrine is antithetical to any notions of human decency. Also, we have owed them a good incineration since 1979.
ocxz

Houilles, France

#2181 Jan 12, 2013
danetoo wrote:
gray ...do you suffer from PTSD?
Do you suffer from veneral disease ?
Not that it is relevant to the topic, but since you mention it.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2182 Jan 12, 2013
Hopefully, Mr. Assad will use chemical weapons against the rebels in Syria. Personally, I don't care who wins....It is not relevant to anyone in the West. However, the longer and more destructive this war of theirs is.....the better it is for civilized humanity. Ensuring that all corners of the muslim world are in chaos, disarray and carnage is strategically beneficial.
ocxz

Houilles, France

#2183 Jan 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
The sanctions against Iran have caused crippling inflation. There currency has lost half it's value very quickly and faces inevitable collapse. Iran's economy is in tatters. Ultimately, I hope the US uses tactical nuclear weapons against Iran. The Iranian regime is pure evil. Islamist doctrine is antithetical to any notions of human decency. Also, we have owed them a good incineration since 1979.
lol

You've been saying that for ages.

Usa currency has lost half it's value.
Usa economy is in tatters.
They will use no tactical weapons against Iran.
You are pure evil.
Your doctrine is racist and you seriously need to be locked up with a straight jacket, i am worried about your neighbors.
Iran owes you a good spanking since you downed an Airbus civil plane with 295 people on board.
danetoo

UK

#2184 Jan 12, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>Do you suffer from veneral disease ?
Not that it is relevant to the topic, but since you mention it.
Nope - no diseases ...

And for your information - PTSD is not a venereal disease either - so didn't mention it ...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2185 Jan 12, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
You've been saying that for ages.
Usa currency has lost half it's value.
Usa economy is in tatters.
They will use no tactical weapons against Iran.
You are pure evil.
Your doctrine is racist and you seriously need to be locked up with a straight jacket, i am worried about your neighbors.
Iran owes you a good spanking since you downed an Airbus civil plane with 295 people on board.
The Iranian airliner had taken an aggressive posture towards a US warship.....It had to be eliminated. Besides, there are no innocent muslims or "civilians"....only targets. PS: The US economy is not in tatters, the Dow is soaring, unemployment is at 7.5%....(lazy, chronically unemployed minorities), and our currency has not lost half its value.....But don't let reality interfere with your diabolical wishes.
ocxz

Houilles, France

#2186 Jan 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The Iranian airliner had taken an aggressive posture towards a US warship.....It had to be eliminated. Besides, there are no innocent muslims or "civilians"....only targets. PS: The US economy is not in tatters, the Dow is soaring, unemployment is at 7.5%....(lazy, chronically unemployed minorities), and our currency has not lost half its value.....But don't let reality interfere with your diabolical wishes.
The US warship was in Iranian territorial waters.
So your point is moot.

Your point about an airliner taking an aggressive posture is laughable. How does it go ?
Do you realise the nonsense you have to write in order to justify that your are a deranged racist hating bug ?

And your currency has lost MUCH MORE than half it's value.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2187 Jan 12, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Jews who are ashamed to be Jewish who protest in Israel because their country murders thousands of innocent people.
But here we have a New York accented probably Italian or guido freak who trolls Middle East forums just to talk shit about Islam
Get a life!
Muslims are slaughtering each other in Syria at an astronomical rate. The overall death toll in devastated Syria has surpassed an estimated 60,000 people, the United Nations said Wednesday.

To put it in perspective: 60,000 people is roughly the population of Terre Haute, Indiana; or Cheyenne, Wyoming. It's how many people would fit in Dodger Stadium, and it's more than the 50,000-plus U.S. combat deaths in Vietnam.

The killing of Muslims in Syria has surpassed the number of deaths Saddam Hussein caused in his genocide of Kurdish Muslims. Estimates of the numbers of Muslims killed range from 50,000 from international human rights groups, to the Kurds' own figure of 182,000. Iraqi security forces destroyed thousands of Kurdish villages and displaced more than a million people.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/201...
Steven Hassan

Durban, South Africa

#2188 Jan 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
Hopefully, Mr. Assad will use chemical weapons against the rebels in Syria. Personally, I don't care who wins....It is not relevant to anyone in the West. However, the longer and more destructive this war of theirs is.....the better it is for civilized humanity. Ensuring that all corners of the muslim world are in chaos, disarray and carnage is strategically beneficial.
You call for the complete destruction of peoples and then have the audacity to call yourself civilized?
Steven Hassan

Durban, South Africa

#2189 Jan 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The Iranian airliner had taken an aggressive posture towards a US warship.....It had to be eliminated. Besides, there are no innocent muslims or "civilians"....only targets. PS: The US economy is not in tatters, the Dow is soaring, unemployment is at 7.5%....(lazy, chronically unemployed minorities), and our currency has not lost half its value.....But don't let reality interfere with your diabolical wishes.
Uhhh no it didn't, it was flying its regular route at its regular time at its regular altitude....we screwed up.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2190 Jan 12, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh no it didn't, it was flying its regular route at its regular time at its regular altitude....we screwed up.
Who's "we", Steve?
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#2191 Jan 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
Are you crazy? The US economy is in horrible shape, with millions of people out of work and on Food Stamps! US college graduates are now working at MacDonalds, and living at home with their parents! US debt to China and other nations,is surpassing 16 TRILLION!!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#2192 Jan 12, 2013
US taxes are up, and they are now facing major cutbacks to entitlement spending!
Freedom

Olathe, KS

#2194 Jan 12, 2013
My god!
So their answers are prepared by propagandist experts?
It makes sense now that I go back and think about some of the stuff they have said online in the past!

I didn't know that. I mean , it makes sense ... I just never thought about it.

When the average American see's people chatting in these videos and forums they honestly think that these are real people! It makes me sick that the terrorist state of Israel would murder and spend all this time using my tax dollars to blame the victim.
Freedom

Olathe, KS

#2195 Jan 12, 2013
What Israel is doing is worse than what HITLER did!
Freedom

Olathe, KS

#2196 Jan 12, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>What is crazy, is that now the realization is out there, nothing is going away, you'd think there would be some concessions when inevitability is at the crest of a slope about to start rolling down, but maybe your right and I am wrong though according to previous experience the US will launch a
diversionary attack.
Your probably right
Freedom

Olathe, KS

#2197 Jan 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
And the name you are using is " faith "

You use the name "faith" but you are supporting the murder of maybe 1 million Iranians? What a radical Christian you are! And a hypocrit!

You are also ignorant!

Iran has only been in 1 war since the 1700's! This was a war against Iraq!
America was supporting Iraq in attacking Iran and murdering Irans citizens!

So Iran has been into just 1 war since 1789! Lets look at how many countries America has destroyed in the past 10 years!

1. Iraq , 2. Afghanistan 3. Yemen
4. Pakistan 5. Libya 6. Syria ( by Americans knowingly arming terrorists )

And there is 6 countries America has destroyed off the top of my head just in the past 10 years.

Am I anti American ? HELL NO! I am a American! I was born in East Tennessee! But even I am smart enough to see through the bullshit terrorists American mainstream media.

They hooked , lined , and sinkered your dumbass!

I stand with the Palestinian people's right to exist! I stand with Irans peaceful attempts to negotiate something that they didn't even do!

Why don't America and Israel have to disarm?
Can't you see the hypocrisy?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2198 Jan 12, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
The US warship was in Iranian territorial waters.
So your point is moot.
Your point about an airliner taking an aggressive posture is laughable. How does it go ?
Do you realise the nonsense you have to write in order to justify that your are a deranged racist hating bug ?
And your currency has lost MUCH MORE than half it's value.
Any water that a US ship is in is US water....and the offending airliner flew towards one of our missile boats. It was justifiable self-defense. Our currency hasn't lost sh*t it's one-for one with the Canadian and Australian dollars. We doing fine....sorry, scumbag.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2199 Jan 12, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
And the name you are using is " faith "
You use the name "faith" but you are supporting the murder of maybe 1 million Iranians? What a radical Christian you are! And a hypocrit!
You are also ignorant!
Iran has only been in 1 war since the 1700's! This was a war against Iraq!
America was supporting Iraq in attacking Iran and murdering Irans citizens!
So Iran has been into just 1 war since 1789! Lets look at how many countries America has destroyed in the past 10 years!
1. Iraq , 2. Afghanistan 3. Yemen
4. Pakistan 5. Libya 6. Syria ( by Americans knowingly arming terrorists )
And there is 6 countries America has destroyed off the top of my head just in the past 10 years.
Am I anti American ? HELL NO! I am a American! I was born in East Tennessee! But even I am smart enough to see through the bullshit terrorists American mainstream media.
They hooked , lined , and sinkered your dumbass!
I stand with the Palestinian people's right to exist! I stand with Irans peaceful attempts to negotiate something that they didn't even do!
Why don't America and Israel have to disarm?
Can't you see the hypocrisy?
Jesus! What a fckng pansy. The US military never killed anyone that didn't deserve killing. As far as the "1 million Iranians".....Fck 'em. They are only Iranians. Anyhow, I think it would be more like 10 million.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2200 Jan 12, 2013
Freedom wrote:
What Israel is doing is worse than what HITLER did!
Israel is fight the same enemy in the same war as America is.....The filthy muslims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Taliban and ISIS 8 hr Illumi nation 1
News Russia accuses US of destabilizing Syria with K... 22 hr Nope 2
News Trump's candidacy and presidency have been lace... Wed Red Crosse 71
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... (Mar '17) Wed Let It Snow 42
Apocalypse 2018 Jan 17 God 1
News Iran wants U.S. to pay for 63 years of 'materia... (May '16) Jan 10 C Kersey 10
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Jan 10 Wall Street Barack 81
More from around the web