Romney plans sharp critique of Obama'...

Romney plans sharp critique of Obama's foreign policy

There are 1 comment on the WPMT-TV York story from Oct 8, 2012, titled Romney plans sharp critique of Obama's foreign policy. In it, WPMT-TV York reports that:

LEXINGTON, Va. Mitt Romney will use an address Monday at the Virginia Military Institute to argue that President Obama 's approach to foreign policy has reduced U.S. influence around the world, and that Al Qaeda has grown stronger during his presidency, despite the death of Osama bin Laden .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPMT-TV York.

Since: Feb 08

Kagoshima, Japan

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Osama Bin Laden Was Japanese

http://book.geocities.jp/japans_conspiracy/01...

He was probably a member of the Japanese imperial clan.

His birthday was synchronized to the designation of an urban park which enshrines Aramitama.

Aramitama was the symbol of the Greater East Asia War (The Pacific War).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov: Removing Confederate statues like losing 9... 9 hr GED Grad 4
News End the 'big wink' in US-Middle East foreign po... Sat Gov Corbutt of th... 2
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... Sat Tex- 35
News Maine gov: Removing statues like losing 9/11 me... Sat Proud Yankee 2
News Obama: Americans deserve to know more about dro... (Feb '13) Aug 17 C Kersey 52
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Aug 16 crusty 276,629
News White House scrambles to explain Trump's respon... Aug 15 youll shoot your ... 33
More from around the web