Netanyahu: Eilat rockets likely fired...

Netanyahu: Eilat rockets likely fired by Gazan terrorists

There are 12 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Apr 21, 2013, titled Netanyahu: Eilat rockets likely fired by Gazan terrorists. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

The prime minister vows to respond to two Grads fired at the southern city Eilat last week, says the rockets were fired by a terrorist cell originating from Gaza and operating in Sinai.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

jallali

Monroe, VA

#1 Apr 21, 2013
Thoes Palestinian and Jews both charlatans are making money by few rockets and few killings ..Israel get many Billions Dollars from America and Palestinian get money from every country they can...what a good business those charlatan have...therefore Thoes sob thieves are going to kill each for ever to full every country to give them money...really , what a good free income .????Lol
American

Monroe, VA

#2 Apr 21, 2013
jallali wrote:
Thoes Palestinian and Jews both charlatans are making money by few rockets and few killings ..Israel get many Billions Dollars from America and Palestinian get money from every country they can...what a good business those charlatan have...therefore Thoes sob thieves are going to kill each for ever to full every country to give them money...really , what a good free income .????Lol
. I am American i know we have many poor people that we can help with money that we do not have giving it to Israel what you are telling the truth but what can i do ? the governments are controlled by Jews.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#3 Apr 21, 2013
hahahah hahaha enjoy answering your idiotic posts??
mike

Monroe, VA

#4 Apr 23, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>. I am American i know we have many poor people that we can help with money that we do not have giving it to Israel what you are telling the truth but what can i do ? the governments are controlled by Jews.
i agree wth you 200 %..
Maranatha

Whitby, Canada

#5 Apr 25, 2013
More power to you Ben, Blow a hole in the ground around those radical scum.
Nutjobs here

Rehovot, Israel

#6 Apr 25, 2013
Firstly the only reason Israel receives money from the US is as a bribe for giving the whole of Sinai back to Egypt. Most Israelis do not want the funding from the US as it gives America too much control over Israeli policies.
Pakistan receives more aid from US than Israel, not to mention ever other country in the region including $2b to the Muslim Brotherhood Egypt.
As for the killing it costs Israel $Billions to protect itself so your logic is ridiculous.
Maybe you should question US appeasement to Extremist Islam and how this is harming the US economy not to mention the socialist policies.

The US would not need to fight as often if they would show their willingness to defend its interests. Instead it invades countries illegally kills 100,000 of civilians and funds, trains and supports extremists throughout the Middle East from Fatah to Al-Qaida.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#7 Apr 26, 2013
Poor Nobama the fake muslim Pres of the USA finally had to admit what we proved a while ago. Syria did use poison gas on its own people, just like the nazis. NoBama kept saying there is no proof even after Israel proved it. Finally the great fake one had to admit the truth. He is a lier like all good muslims. Now what NoBama?? Now what??
Maranatha

Whitby, Canada

#8 Apr 26, 2013
Whether you love, hate, tolerate or accept the ways of the US of A.....they have stopped the pain and suffering of millions of people in many countries where that countries own leaders have not given two SH!ts about their own civilians. All for power and $$$ that cannot be taken beyond the grave that the Eagle of the west put them in.

The motive of the USA may be tainted (can you say OIL). The end result is in fact just. Where is Sadam Husain? Gadafi? The US helped put them in hell where they belong. Hitler? that was mostly Britian and Canada but the US came in at the end to help put the nails in the coffin of that Satanic regime.

Soon Syria will join the list.

However, as for the fate of Iran, Lebenon, Russia and their allies...... This battle is that of God and His hand will spare nothing in spilling the blood of these tyranical, phsycopathic, Satanic, terrorist, heathen nations.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#9 Apr 26, 2013
Subject: OBAMA RATED 5TH BEST PRESIDENT



Obama rated 5th best US President ever Of the total of 44 US Presidents: Obama rated 5th best president ever. I was just reading a Democratic publicity release that said, "... after a little more than 5 years, Obama has been rated the 5th best president ever." The details according to White House Publicists…* Reagan , Lincoln , and 8 others tied for first,* 15 presidents tied for second,* 17 other presidents tied for third,* Jimmy Carter came in 4th, and * Obama came in fifth Now that’s government math.

Besides all this, God Bless America. The best ever.
ocxz

Mayotte

#10 Apr 26, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Subject: OBAMA RATED 5TH BEST PRESIDENT
Obama rated 5th best US President ever Of the total of 44 US Presidents: Obama rated 5th best president ever. I was just reading a Democratic publicity release that said, "... after a little more than 5 years, Obama has been rated the 5th best president ever." The details according to White House Publicists…* Reagan , Lincoln , and 8 others tied for first,* 15 presidents tied for second,* 17 other presidents tied for third,* Jimmy Carter came in 4th, and * Obama came in fifth Now that’s government math.
Besides all this, God Bless America. The best ever.
yeah god bless send the money and the weapons thank you.
w wman uk

Liverpool, UK

#12 Apr 28, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>. I am American i know we have many poor people that we can help with money that we do not have giving it to Israel what you are telling the truth but what can i do ? the governments are controlled by Jews.
It that is True? Well then why does the Jewish goverment of America give almost the same amount to murhmnastan and lesser amounts other muslim countries my thoses Jews are really smart funding the murhumnas?
Nutjobs here

Rehovot, Israel

#13 Apr 29, 2013
Maranatha wrote:
Whether you love, hate, tolerate or accept the ways of the US of A.....they have stopped the pain and suffering of millions of people in many countries where that countries own leaders have not given two SH!ts about their own civilians. All for power and $$$ that cannot be taken beyond the grave that the Eagle of the west put them in.
The motive of the USA may be tainted (can you say OIL). The end result is in fact just. Where is Sadam Husain? Gadafi? The US helped put them in hell where they belong. Hitler? that was mostly Britian and Canada but the US came in at the end to help put the nails in the coffin of that Satanic regime.
Soon Syria will join the list.
However, as for the fate of Iran, Lebenon, Russia and their allies...... This battle is that of God and His hand will spare nothing in spilling the blood of these tyranical, phsycopathic, Satanic, terrorist, heathen nations.
Sadly, The motives of the USA seem to be, create chaos and help the Islamist Rise. Obama is doing very will with these aims.
By taking down Iraq it has created today's Iran. By invading Libya it has helped to arm, fund, and train the same people the USA has fought against in Iraq for years.
Now there are mini Islamic Extremist groups throughout the region and they are getting more powerful not less, Often due to Western Support.
I agree with Russian Skepticism on what will happen post Assad and why they did not support the rebels not to mention Egypt and the direction it is going with mostly full US support.

Basically Extremism is rising with support from the West who are doing the opposite of what they should and ignore the real Islamist threat to their own civilization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tensions mount between Ukraine, Russia 5 hr RUSSKI GO HOME 2
News Ukraine claims Russia smuggled new defense equi... Aug 21 George 4
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Aug 17 Tea bag suicide c... 201
News Obama: Yemen unrest won't halt drones (Jan '15) Aug 16 Lottery traitors 11
News Wikileaks Is At It Again, Proves Trump Is Right... Aug 16 Chilli J 24
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Aug 15 Tammy Fayes boytoy 49
News ANKARA: Turkey: 8 sent to court over Armenian j... Aug 14 fener 1
More from around the web