Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Iraq 'Disaster'

Full story: ABC News 48
Former Secretary of State Counters Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on 'This Week' By ED O'KEEFE July 16, 2006- Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright criticized the Bush administration for not getting ... Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Donnie

Shippingport, PA

#1 Jul 17, 2006
Albright is the worst Secretary of State in the history of the US. She helped pay North Korea to develop nuclear weapons and still claims that the weapons appeared as a result of magic. A person would be well-advised to always do the exact opposite of whatever she recommends.
Just An Observor

Oscoda, MI

#2 Jul 17, 2006
Madeline Albright, the worst? The woman is one of the most educated, and knowledged people that we have had in Gov't today. She's not hasty, and thinks things through, very carefully, and not recklessly.
Donnie

Shippingport, PA

#3 Jul 17, 2006
Just An Observor wrote:
Madeline Albright, the worst? The woman is one of the most educated, and knowledged people that we have had in Gov't today. She's not hasty, and thinks things through, very carefully, and not recklessly.
Sure, and the evidence of that is?
Just An Observor

Oscoda, MI

#4 Jul 17, 2006
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, and the evidence of that is?
Sure, you post. If you're so smart, you'd already know that she is one of the greatest Sec of States' we've ever had. Oh...she's a Democrat, that's right, so she can't be that good, right? If only Republicans could stop being biased. She's an incredible human being. May the Lord be with her against ridiculing idiots,like yourself.
Asterisk

United States

#5 Jul 17, 2006
CORRECTION: Condi Rice is the worst Secretary of State this nation has seen. And George Bush is the worst President we've had.
Ann Again

San Jose, CA

#6 Jul 17, 2006
Asterisk wrote:
CORRECTION: Condi Rice is the worst Secretary of State this nation has seen. And George Bush is the worst President we've had.
We like our Rice a lot - as long as it's fried....
edo bg

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jul 17, 2006
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, and the evidence of that is?
Condoleeza Rice aka Cunnilingus Rice
Vote for Kinky

Tyler, TX

#8 Jul 17, 2006
Just An Observor wrote:
Madeline Albright, the worst? The woman is one of the most educated, and knowledged people that we have had in Gov't today. She's not hasty, and thinks things through, very carefully, and not recklessly.
That's why she gave nuclear technology to the North Korean madman.
Donnie

Shippingport, PA

#9 Jul 18, 2006
Vote for Kinky wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why she gave nuclear technology to the North Korean madman.
And paid him to take it.
Just An Observer

Oscoda, MI

#10 Jul 18, 2006
Vote for Kinky wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why she gave nuclear technology to the North Korean madman.
Just remember, under Republicans, Saddam and Osama were created!
Mustafa

Bountiful, UT

#11 Jul 18, 2006
Donnie

Shippingport, PA

#12 Jul 18, 2006
Just An Observer wrote:
<quoted text>Just remember, under Republicans, Saddam and Osama were created!
Actually they were created under their fathers. Neither were Republicans.
Mustafa

Bountiful, UT

#13 Jul 18, 2006
Newly founded 'Army of Suicide Bombers' marches in Gaza
By Avi Issacharoff

About 100 veiled and heavily armed Palestinian women marched through the streets of Gaza City Tuesday.

The militant women belong to a unit recently founded by the Popular Resistance Committees. The 'Army of Suicidal Bombers,' as it is dubbed, consists entirely of women.

A message released by the PRC states that the objective of the new unit is to protect "Palestinian land."

Advertisement

The procession was led by the mother of Abu Yusuf Al-Kuka - a PRC founder assassinated by Israel two months ago. She was carrying an RPG missile launcher on her shoulder.

A spokeswoman for the unit said that the ASB was founded in order "to aid the men in their war against the enemy."

The militant women burned Israeli, U.S., British, and EU flags.

In an unprecedented step they also defaced an Arab League flag, which they then proceeded to set ablaze.
edo bg

Frankfort, KY

#14 Jul 18, 2006
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>Actually they were created under their fathers. Neither were Republicans.
u sure about that?
Asterisk

United States

#15 Jul 18, 2006
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>Actually they were created under their fathers. Neither were Republicans.
You know not what you speak.
Asterisk

United States

#16 Jul 18, 2006
Mustafa wrote:
Newly founded 'Army of Suicide Bombers' marches in Gaza
By Avi Issacharoff
About 100 veiled and heavily armed Palestinian women marched through the streets of Gaza City Tuesday.
The militant women belong to a unit recently founded by the Popular Resistance Committees. The 'Army of Suicidal Bombers,' as it is dubbed, consists entirely of women.
A message released by the PRC states that the objective of the new unit is to protect "Palestinian land."
Advertisement
The procession was led by the mother of Abu Yusuf Al-Kuka - a PRC founder assassinated by Israel two months ago. She was carrying an RPG missile launcher on her shoulder.
A spokeswoman for the unit said that the ASB was founded in order "to aid the men in their war against the enemy."
The militant women burned Israeli, U.S., British, and EU flags.
In an unprecedented step they also defaced an Arab League flag, which they then proceeded to set ablaze.
Have a point to your post or just sharing news of people who are tired of getting screwed?
Ann Again

Yountville, CA

#17 Jul 18, 2006
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>Actually they were created under their fathers. Neither were Republicans.
Yes, their fathers most likely were republicans
edo bg

Frankfort, KY

#18 Jul 18, 2006
Asterisk wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a point to your post or just sharing news of people who are tired of getting screwed?
Leave Mustafa alone, he wanted to join in but couldn't speak english. That's why he quoted.
Coolmind

North East, MD

#19 Jul 18, 2006
Criticisms of Albright aside, she is very intelligent.. and correct on this issue. I'd bet on her in a debate with GWB on affairs of state.
Mustafa

Bountiful, UT

#20 Jul 18, 2006
Asterisk wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a point to your post or just sharing news of people who are tired of getting screwed?
Yeah, the best way to handle a grievence, is to blow yourself up...
There is a silver lining to this new Arab Women's rights brigade...after they blow up, they can't have any more babies. When Uncle Saddam was around a blown up Arab baby (baby boomer) was worth $25000. Now they're not even valued at a week's worth of falafel.(maybe they're just tired of getting screwed)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 1 hr Edmond Pulpo 237
We'll murder police, says Real IRA (Apr '11) 1 hr Lawrence James co... 216
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 1 hr the holy mountain 45,945
How Sydney hostage tragedy changes Australia 3 hr HARDcoreDRILN 4
No title (Jul '07) 6 hr Ccw88 12
"Enough is enough": Pakistan-U.S. rift continues (Dec '11) 7 hr MOMIN ANSARI 9
Kerry: No one should interfere in Israeli election 21 hr Hooogle It 5