McCain: 'We have had a massive cover-up'

There are 92 comments on the TheBostonChannel.com story from Feb 18, 2013, titled McCain: 'We have had a massive cover-up'. In it, TheBostonChannel.com reports that:

Sen. John McCain said Sunday that he is still looking for answers to what he called "a massive cover-up" in the aftermath of the attack on the U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya, in September.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBostonChannel.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
gossamer

Warren, MI

#85 Feb 25, 2013
Help denied.

Obama lied.

People died.
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#86 Mar 5, 2013
gossamer wrote:
Help denied.
Obama lied.
People died.
....in the name of transparency, we need the people/witnesses who were in the embassey... i wonder where oblamer is hiding them??? lets have access, maybe if we tell him it may lead to bush???

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#87 Mar 5, 2013
indy wrote:
<quoted text>....in the name of transparency, we need the people/witnesses who were in the embassey... i wonder where oblamer is hiding them??? lets have access, maybe if we tell him it may lead to bush???
Transparency of what?
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#88 Mar 5, 2013
Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if a terrorist kills YOU without killing 4000 other people, it won't be worth looking in to.
99% of people would probably be okay with that too.
... im fine with that.... hes only one civvy.... when u get to four, then call us .... u know i bet hed be upset if it were four terrorists killed by bush... or troops.....
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#89 Mar 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>What evidence do you have for this assertion?
...acc to harry reid, theres no need for evidence, obomber should have to prove he wasnt shipping weapons in... right?.. im trying to be a lib, first day...sorry....?? but isnt that how it goes?.... why is he giving our enemeies weapons? but trying to take yours away?... sorry, first day.....
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#90 Mar 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Transparency of what?
of all the actions of oblamer...but specifically what happened to our/his troops in libya... u just get here or something????? if u missed it, there was an alqeada terrorist attack on our embassy on os watch in bengazzi, oblamer said they were on the run, but another lie...... 4 dead americans, we need to hear from the witnesses.... remember oblamer tried to tell us that lie about it being a movie....??? i dont know how any american could miss that terrorist attack on us on oblamers watch, and the lie about the motive after .... its like clinton all over again, bad luck with their emnbassies... get out of the house and look around, ur missing alot ...obamer,clinton,rice, etal lied, people died basically... it must not have made news on msnbc huh?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#91 Mar 5, 2013
indy wrote:
<quoted text>...acc to harry reid, theres no need for evidence, obomber should have to prove he wasnt shipping weapons in... right?.. im trying to be a lib, first day...sorry....?? but isnt that how it goes?.... why is he giving our enemeies weapons? but trying to take yours away?... sorry, first day.....
So none....good to know...
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#92 Mar 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No-one has yet cvome forward with proof of these 'stand down' orders. they are a myth created by your partisan hacks that love to dance on the graves of your fellow americans for political gain...
...so u agree..? we need this investigated... and i agree with u for sure on "being told to stand down makes no sense" thats exactly why we need to find out why they were told this..... so much of oblamer makes no sense, esp the fact he got back in, or thinks hes doing good..... and his voters are idiots livng in a false utopia
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#93 Mar 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>So none....good to know...
o has proven he wasnt.... im harry reiding...... u r so blind by your lust for this oblamer guy huh? i cant imagine being like this over any leader, libs are funny..... star struck.... alleged star, good luck, i hope u get a night with him

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#94 Mar 5, 2013
indy wrote:
<quoted text>o has proven he wasnt.... im harry reiding...... u r so blind by your lust for this oblamer guy huh? i cant imagine being like this over any leader, libs are funny..... star struck.... alleged star, good luck, i hope u get a night with him
I'm not a lib. i never voted for Obama. i just like facts.

i imagine you thought that because i showed you were wrong so you think i must be who you are told your enemies are..

it must be sad to be such a puppet...(probably better than you trying to think for yourself, i would imagine...that coulnd't be pretty at all!)

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#95 Mar 5, 2013
indy wrote:
<quoted text> of all the actions of oblamer...but specifically what happened to our/his troops in libya... u just get here or something????? if u missed it, there was an alqeada terrorist attack on our embassy on os watch in bengazzi, oblamer said they were on the run, but another lie...... 4 dead americans, we need to hear from the witnesses.... remember oblamer tried to tell us that lie about it being a movie....??? i dont know how any american could miss that terrorist attack on us on oblamers watch, and the lie about the motive after .... its like clinton all over again, bad luck with their emnbassies... get out of the house and look around, ur missing alot ...obamer,clinton,rice, etal lied, people died basically... it must not have made news on msnbc huh?
the people in the consultate would know what happened in the White house?

dude, when the bud lite 30 pack is empty, it is time for you to go to bed...
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#96 Mar 23, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the people in the consultate would know what happened in the White house?
dude, when the bud lite 30 pack is empty, it is time for you to go to bed...
...whats a 30 pack?..... its not about me, its about oblamers cover up.... obviously you dont have anyone who serves, or maybe youd give a shit jackwad..... o is the commander in chief, not me, not bush, romney rush or santa ..... o fukked up, we need to connect the dots, u dont want to know the facts if you dont want an investigation.... i do ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ukraine's Astroturf RevolutionBy Anna Nemtsova 5 hr George 98
News Rep. O'Rourke Touts a Safe Juarez, U.S. Warns o... 5 hr does beto go to j... 9
News Mentally stable at 38,000 feet: Can you trust y... 14 hr disgusted 5
News Controversial surveillance bill comes to vote i... Tue Republican 1
News Muhammad cartoon organizer called 'Islamophobic... Mon Tazo 1
News That whiff of hypocrisy May 3 Tazo 1
News Defiant Hillary Clinton defends Benghazi response (May '14) May 3 mjjcpa 19
More from around the web