MomentumOUR Man in Montpelier

MomentumOUR Man in Montpelier

There are 1 comment on the American Reporter story from Jul 17, 2013, titled MomentumOUR Man in Montpelier. In it, American Reporter reports that:

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla., June 7, 2011 -- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gave a speech on May 23 in Washington, D.C., in which he said, "I envision an Israel that can dedicate even more of its creative and scientific talents to help solve some of the great challenges of the day, foremost of which is finding a clean and affordable substitute ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at American Reporter.

LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jul 18, 2013
They HAD a solution. The investor went broke because they wouldn't BUY enough of them. Uncertainty KILLS new development.

http://tinyurl.com/ou6vrvr

Partly because the Israeli government didn't support it as national policy. Talking out of the wrong side of their mouth.

The idea ought to be adopted by a country such as Japan or Germany.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) Aug 27 Swedenforever 12
News Ukraine Posts Video Of Captured 'Russian Soldie... Aug 27 FOOLS DIE FOR PUTIN 5
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Aug 26 Nightshift 276,670
News War with Isis: Is Turkey's buffer zone in Syria... Aug 20 SpaceBlues 1
News Turkey faces non-stop violence in east Aug 19 Chucks 5
News Don't Free Oscar Lopez Rivera Aug 19 GodSmacked 28
News Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) Aug 18 swedenforever 56
More from around the web