Kurdish PKK rebels at a guerilla camp in northern Iraq. The Uni...

The United States has warned Turkey that a cross-border operation against Kurdish rebel bases in northern Iraq would be "unwise," drawing angry accusations from Ankara that Washington is using double standards ... Full Story
First Prev
of 101
Next Last

Since: Apr 09

Oxford, UK

#2320 Apr 25, 2009
SHIRO wrote:
<quoted text>
To win our War , we must convince the masses of Turkey that we want is good for all of Turkey.
This requires good educational campiagn.
There enough sadness in any turkish village or town that if you exposed to them will make you feel fifty years older. Turk are avery sad people.
This is a very poor society , with little or no hope for a better future.
We Kurds can help Turks to become free and prosperous ,if only they join us in our liberation movement , it will be a win win situations.
Right now the Army propoganda making our struggle as if it is Kurds against turks and not a cry for a free and a just Turkey. Their success ,or failures depends on how we Kurds play our hands.
Remember it is always your intelligent against their intelligent, and that is the sum and detial of our thinking.
Hassiktir lan kopek soyu serefsiz alcak
If you are free in ur fuckistan why do u living in another country !
Choose your side! I am state`s side!
Fckn bastard,if pkk sempazitans can make meeting in Turkey that means we are free people even they are terrorist !
Look at me and read this fckn article careful,we are getting angry!look at me dont play with us !!!!dont wake up evil who is sleepin inside,i give a guarentee millions of people will die and believe me most of them will be who think like you..

BAst4rd kafalariniz gidecek,gerekirse nehirler kan akacak ama Turkiye sonsuza kadar yasayacak!

serefini sikeyim gotveren

http://www.haberlerin.com/images/pkk_lilar_le...

Reading, UK

#2322 Apr 25, 2009
uLtra wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Allah knows our hearts.
When a day come,you will see how can we will give a pain in your body.
You will force us to take your dirty life.
Allah never cares about any one, who threats to use violence and inflict pain on others. You cannot do worst than this against Kurds. You have already destroyed thousands of Kurdish villages. You have made over five million Kurds refugees. You have killed over 30,000 Kurds. You have deprived people of North Kurdistan from freedom to prosper and go forward. You have made North Kurdistan the land of poverty and despair. See you can not do worst than this against Kurds, can you?

Reading, UK

#2323 Apr 25, 2009
SHIRO wrote:
<quoted text>
To win our War , we must convince the masses of Turkey that we want is good for all of Turkey.
There enough sadness in any turkish village or town that if you exposed to them will make you feel fifty years older. Turk are avery sad people.
We Kurds can help Turks to become free and prosperous ,if only they join us in our liberation movement , it will be a win win situations.
Right now the Army propoganda making our struggle as if it is Kurds against turks and not a cry for a free and a just Turkey. Their success ,or failures depends on how we Kurds play our hands.
Remember it is always your intelligent against their intelligent, and that is the sum and detial of our thinking.
Well-said Kak SHIRO!!! I agree with you 100%.
Turkish people once was a great nation. They were the masters of Europe. But after retarded torany Kemalist Anti Turk and grey wolves took over, they degraded Turkish Nation to become beggars and cheap labour. When retarded Kemal Mustefa Anti Turk and his retarded grey wolves took over, India and China were suffering from starvation and fallen behind Turkish Nation by hundreds of years. By the time, we entered 21st century India and China had gone forward a lot and had entered space race. But Turkey was the same Turkey when retarded Kemal Mustefa Anti Turk and his retarded grey wolves took over.
SHIRO

AOL

#2324 Apr 26, 2009
LONDONER :One look at the face of Turkish Army chief and you will see a sick allkohlick face,a sour poss who can not smile , his hands and facial movement suggest some elemint of femenanism .

You are right The Kemalist did their worest , now is the time for Us Kurds, Turks, Cherkes , Bosnian Arnavotes , Georgians , Abkhazian, Arabs , Elazig, Alawees , Azeries to do our atmost.WE WILL WIN ,IT IS SEVENTY MILLION AGAINST FEW THOUSAND misguided Wisky drinking , PalMall cigaret smoking and smuggling ,mangeres of the Brothels houses , no match to us.WE WILL PREVAIL !!

Oxford, UK

#2327 Apr 26, 2009
Londoner1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah never cares about any one, who threats to use violence and inflict pain on others. You cannot do worst than this against Kurds. You have already destroyed thousands of Kurdish villages. You have made over five million Kurds refugees. You have killed over 30,000 Kurds. You have deprived people of North Kurdistan from freedom to prosper and go forward. You have made North Kurdistan the land of poverty and despair. See you can not do worst than this against Kurds, can you?
I dont shame to you because you are one of them whom is brainwashed.
Turkish state took Kurds from their village where they stayed near the Iraq border.Because Turkey cannot protect them from pkk terorism.
Refugee?-Do you think Turkey has more power to look after them in big cities?
Why we want to make our citizens refuge?
I cannot explain you this issues because you dont know anything!
Turkey didnt kill his citizens only pkk killed 40,000 civil people(4,000 soldier).
They exploded people like an animal!
anyway i am so againist pkk!
All Turks love Kurds except pkk sempazytans
komando

Bassersdorf, Switzerland

#2328 May 31, 2009
turklere kufur eden hayvanat,sana insan diyenin bilmem nesini.ulan vara vara ermeni hayvani,yedi sulalenizi becerdik yetmedimi.pislik forumuna sokuyum..al kicina sok

Eskisehir

#2329 May 31, 2009
uLtra wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont shame to you because you are one of them whom is brainwashed.
Turkish state took Kurds from their village where they stayed near the Iraq border.Because Turkey cannot protect them from pkk terorism.
Refugee?-Do you think Turkey has more power to look after them in big cities?
Why we want to make our citizens refuge?
I cannot explain you this issues because you dont know anything!
Turkey didnt kill his citizens only pkk killed 40,000 civil people(4,000 soldier).
They exploded people like an animal!
anyway i am so againist pkk!
All Turks love Kurds except pkk sempazytans
I love Kurds except PKK terorists.

Eskisehir

#2330 May 31, 2009
SHIRO wrote:
<quoted text>
>I want my country not to take orders from US. You are absolutely not to give me that.

>I am absolutely sure that this country is strong and the citizens are in welfare if Kurds and Turks of this country act together as the citizens of one and single country and If they act as if they are one body.

Are you to give me that?

> I want a country free of corruption and fair to all its citizens?
Are you to give me that?

Eskisehir

#2331 May 31, 2009
firatb wrote:
<quoted text>
>I want my country not to take orders from US. You are absolutely not to give me that.
>I am absolutely sure that this country is strong and the citizens are in welfare if Kurds and Turks of this country act together as the citizens of one and single country and If they act as if they are one body.
Are you to give me that?
> I want a country free of corruption and fair to all its citizens?
Are you to give me that?
Your movement is not to liberate Turks, it is to divide the country. I do not want my country to be divided. Period.
SHIRO

AOL

#2332 May 31, 2009
Firat be ,

You wrote you are bizzzi writing dissertation .

On what subject may I ask ?, Cat mew ? or Cat paw ?

Eskisehir

#2333 May 31, 2009
SHIRO wrote:
Firat be ,
You wrote you are bizzzi writing dissertation .
On what subject may I ask ?, Cat mew ? or Cat paw ?
Use international English. I don't get anything.
ne diyem

Aydin, Turkey

#2334 Jul 4, 2009
Yahu ben ne diyem size bilmem ki. Bir forum bulmu&#351;sunuz yaz&#305;p duruyorsunuz.Tesadüfen girdim buraya. Ne kadar ay&#305;p yahu. Bu kadar kin ve nefreti ve a&#287;&#305;r laflar&#305; etmeye vicdan laz&#305;m. Ey tarih yoksunu , ey okur yazarl&#305;k yoksunlar&#305;,ben ne diyeyim. Hemen bu yaz&#305;ya da o a&#287;&#305;r laflar&#305; yazar birileri. Bak&#305;n&#305;z size bir olay&#305; anlatay&#305;m; Bu topraklarda ya&#351;ayan Osmanl&#305; Ermenileri aynen günümüzde ki gibi d&#305;&#351; güçlerin deste&#287;i ile ayakland&#305;lar. O dönemde Osmanl&#305; sava&#351;ta oldu&#287;undan do&#287;u ve güney do&#287;uyu savunmas&#305; zor idi.Bu ermeniler çok kürt köyü yakt&#305;lar ve zalimlik yapt&#305;lar.Yine bu ermenileri bu bölge insan&#305;n elinden ancak tescir yasas&#305; ile ancak toplay&#305;p kaç&#305;rabilidiler.
okuyun.Biribirinize bo&#351; laf etmeyin. Ayn&#305; köklerden gelen sizleri birbirinize emelleri nedeniyle dü&#351;man olan&#305; bulmaya çal&#305;&#351;&#3 05;n.
Bilinizki dün bu diyarlarda e&#351;kiyal&#305;k yapan,emperyalistlerin tuza&#287;&#305;na dü&#351;en zatlar bu diyarlarda yoktur.
Onlar beceremedi.
Sizleri k&#305;n&#305;yorum.Bu kadar da olmaz. tarih ö&#287;renin.Rezilli&# 287;in alemi yok.
Halen bu memlekette kürt cumhurba&#351;kan&#305 ;,vekil,doktor,hem&#351;ir e,ö&#287;retmen,asker vs görev yapmakta.Siz Ynanistan&#305;n bir bölgesinde kalan az&#305;nl&#305;k türk de&#287;ilsiniz.Her &#351;eye bu memlekette ortaks&#305;n&#305;z.
Yapmay&#305;n yaz&#305;k oluyor.Karde&#351;ler birbirine böylesi laflar edermi Allah a&#351;k&#305;na
ne diyem

Aydin, Turkey

#2335 Jul 4, 2009
Justice and the Kurds
By Christopher de Bellaigue
Turkey's Kurdish Question
by Henri J. Barkey, by Graham E. Fuller
Rowman and Littlefield, 238 pp.,$22.95 (paper)

Imagine that you head a foreign delegation on its way to Turkey to protest to the authorities on behalf of that country's unhappy Kurds. If you are important enough, you might be met at the Ankara airport by Hikmet Cetin, the outgoing speaker of the Turkish parliament. But Mr. Cetin himself is a Kurd, with a good command of Kurmanji, the most widely spoken Kurdish dialect, and he will defend the regime's policies toward the Kurds. You might have better luck with some of the members of Turkey's newly elected parliament, some 25 percent of whom will be of Kurdish origin. But many of them are rich landowners who enjoy excellent relations with the government. You might reveal your sympathies to one of Turkey's capitalist czars—say, Halis Toprak (whose Toprakbank has been valued at $1.7 billion). But he is a Kurd who does not protest treatment of other Kurds. In the 1980s, Istanbul had a Kurdish mayor, who was supported by plenty of the city's migrant Kurds before he was undermined by allegations of corruption.

----------
SHIRO

AOL

#2336 Jul 4, 2009
This is what propoganda is , it destinguish itself of been eclactic and full with tabos as well as fractured facts.If what is written above was the truth and nothing but whole of the truth we wiil never had heared of any and what so ever a Kurdish Turkish scrimish of any kind .

The deceptiveness of the above written propoganda peice is clear as the bright sun in the sky.
For what we are struggling for is Kurdish National rights, what the above post is about some Kurdish fat cats and their wealth and their power .
In a rational society these type of Kurds will be counted as triatores,In Algerian Revolution the type of Algerian similler to the Kurds above were the prime target of the revolutioneries , because this class of collaboratores impact is far more damaging then any thing else the enemy comes up with.
KURD KAMRAN

AOL

#2337 Jul 4, 2009
Lyers are unhealth persons. If this posters ( Ne Diyem ) recalls that for fifty to sixty years our ear drums drumbed up about Ismet Inono been a Kurde , No it is the bankers and hotels motels owners, at the mean time 14 kurds were killed by the Turkish army, a thousand acre of forest trees burns and the threat to invading southren Kurdistan is on.
Bilge Hamza Cagatay

Atlanta, GA

#2338 Nov 18, 2009
Google'da bir kufur yazim denedim, bu sayfa cikti sansima.

Yaziktir ki, birisi "bici bici apo" demekten ote gidemiyor, digeri "cakali kendine siar edinmis" turkculuk yapiyor.

Size mi kaldi "lan" bu guzelim memleket. Cakal suruleri...

1. Misak-i milli sinirlari icinde vatan butundur, bolunemez. emperyalizm istesede bolunemez.
2. Kurt-Turk kallestir, bunu boyle bilmeyen, "kallestir"
3.Cakali kendine klabuz edinen, eninde sonunda kopeklesir, insanliktan uzaklasir. Maras'ta Corum'da oldugu gibi, insanliktan cikip, minicik bebelerin bacaklarini "alevi" diye ayiracak kadar canilesir.Ote yandan kundaktaki bebege sikilmis kursunlarin ardina siginir.
4.Kurt halki, dag Turku degildir. Tarih kitaplarin sakladigi gercegi ogrenmeli. Okumali, "memlukleri". kasr-i sirin anlasmasini, vs. Ama bu onlarada "ezilen milletlerin milliyetciligi olmaz" zirvasinin ardina siginma hakki vermedigi gibi, askerime kursun atma hakkida vermez.
5.Dogu geri birakilmis, kalkindirilmamistir. Sanki, icanadolu cok mu kalkinmistir. Dogu karadeniz cok mu kalkinmistir. Devletten beklemek yerine oturup "enterprenuarship" gelistirseydiniz, sikayet edeceginize.
6.Kufur sizin seviyenizi ve karsidan beklentinizi, soyleyeceg sozunuz olmadigini belirler.
Selametle...
Pickurt

Springfield, VA

#2341 Jul 29, 2011
Tum pkk lilari bacisini sikeyim
hamdullah karabulut

Turkey

#2342 Mar 21, 2013
neyin derdindesiniz anl&#305;yam&#305;yoru m kürt türk diyosunuz devlet sizden kazan&#305;yo kay&#305;plarda bizden oluyo b&#305;rak&#305;n art&#305;k butlara tapmay&#305; ataturk yapt&#305; zamn&#305;nda ne yapt&#305;ysa heykel&#305;n&#305; d&#305;kk&#305;p kars&#305;nda slm veriyosunuz hang&#305; ça&#287;day&#305;z anlam&#305;yorum allah korkusu yok mu sizde birak&#305;n bo&#351; i&#351;leri bugun 23 nisan desen milyonlarca insan gider peygamber efendimizin dogum günü desek 500 ki&#351;i gelir yada gelmez !!!!!
medyada gordugune yada cevrende duduguna inanm&#305;ycaks&#305; n allah bo&#351;una vermed&#305; &#305;k&#305; göz kulanmas&#305;n&#305; ii bil !!! diyarbak&#305;rdan selam herkese tabi insan olana !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 101
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 8 min Neville Thompson 45,958
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 11 min Le Duped 255
A foreign policy based on Lies and Fabrications 1 hr JemiLa 1
"Enough is enough": Pakistan-U.S. rift continues (Dec '11) 4 hr Helen8809 10
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 5 hr John_Schuylkill C... 276,675
We'll murder police, says Real IRA (Apr '11) 15 hr Lawrence James co... 216
How Sydney hostage tragedy changes Australia 17 hr HARDcoreDRILN 4
More from around the web