We'll murder police, says Real IRA

We'll murder police, says Real IRA

There are 234 comments on the This Is Lancashire story from Apr 25, 2011, titled We'll murder police, says Real IRA. In it, This Is Lancashire reports that:

The Real IRA has threatened to "execute" police officers and warned that the Queen's first visit to the Republic of Ireland is an "insult". But the dissident republican group behind the latest threat to police officers in Northern Ireland was criticised for being "morally and politically bankrupt". A statement from the terrorist group was read by a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at This Is Lancashire.

donker

Shanghai, China

#164 Nov 16, 2011
Michael Means wrote:
Hmmm. The Brits never really defeated the IRA did they? In fact, they used to have to ride around in little armored boxes out of fear from a rag tag group of Irishmen. Oh and the so goodly and kind Brits just apologized for shooting a 12 year old girl in the back...30 years later. The British are pigs and have no business in Ireland.
Well said man. Those Engaylish are bullies and cowards. Engaylands population: 59 million, Irelands: 4.3 million. Notice how the Engaylish only colonised countries with smaller populations than it's own (as in Irelands case) or countires where they didn't have armies. They also killed 700'000 Scottish people through enforced famine and God knows how many Welsh. They are a cowardly effeminate bunch of creepy people. So glad that the Americans kicked their ass. Well done!
donker

Shanghai, China

#165 Nov 16, 2011
english guy wrote:
who has the north of ireland? ha ha ha.plastic paddy
Yes Engayland "has" NI but it's got little to do with you old boy. NI hasn't made a profit since 1957. It has been totally dependant on the Engaylish taxpayer (not sure if that's you though haha) since then. It costs Engayland billions every month to keep things going in NI and the thing is Engayland just isn't as wealthy as it once was (well the 9% who own 80% of the wealth). Just witness the cutbacks everywhere in Engayland and the UK in general. Enjoy NI although you really can't afford it. Imagine what that money could do for Engaylish people, you could get more unemployment benefit for one allowing you to buy lots more cheap generic larger down the supermarket.
donker

Shanghai, China

#166 Nov 16, 2011
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad about all the Americans who were killed in the 9/11 attacks and Lockerbie.
So glad China is now the world superpower, not the bankrupt American Empire.
Without the USA you Engaylish would be speaking German or Russian or more than likely not at all. Now get back to your (benefits paid for) TV and cheap larger you chav master
donker

Shanghai, China

#167 Nov 16, 2011
I hope that there will be no more violence in NI. I am sure most people feel the same. Killing cops is stupid. Both sides really want peace.
allymac

Redruth, UK

#168 Nov 18, 2011
donker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said man. Those Engaylish are bullies and cowards. Engaylands population: 59 million, Irelands: 4.3 million. Notice how the Engaylish only colonised countries with smaller populations than it's own (as in Irelands case) or countires where they didn't have armies. They also killed 700'000 Scottish people through enforced famine and God knows how many Welsh. They are a cowardly effeminate bunch of creepy people. So glad that the Americans kicked their ass. Well done!
You seem to dislike English people.....are you a racist?
Donker

Shanghai, China

#170 Nov 19, 2011
allymac wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to dislike English people.....are you a racist?
I have just read my own posts and I'm afraid they do come off as racist. My apologies. It's just that after reading Marks post about him being happy about 9/11 I got a bit hot around the collar. So many innocent folk dying in such horrific circumstances and he is happy about that? I find it hard to beleive. I have nothing at all against the English, in fact almost all English people I have known are decent skins. It's just evil haters like Mark that get my goat.
Donker

Shanghai, China

#171 Nov 19, 2011
believe
humberman99

Grange, UK

#172 Nov 20, 2011
we all are lost if we uphold the reign of rugsuckers and sodomites.
Mark

Dudley, UK

#173 Dec 4, 2011
The Famine was a good thing.

So glad about all the Americans killed in the 9/11 attacks and the Lockerbie bombing.

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#174 Dec 4, 2011
Mark wrote:
The Famine was a good thing.
So glad about all the Americans killed in the 9/11 attacks and the Lockerbie bombing.
Calm down son, behave yourself.....
Mark

Dudley, UK

#175 Dec 4, 2011
The Bombing of Dublin was brilliant!

Churchill should have followed Lord Craigavon's advice and overrun the south when he overran Iceland on 10th May 1940.

Dublin

#176 Dec 4, 2011
Mark wrote:
The Bombing of Dublin was brilliant!
Churchill should have followed Lord Craigavon's advice and overrun the south when he overran Iceland on 10th May 1940.
Bahahahaha

With whom? The Protestant men hiding over the border?
Mark

Dudley, UK

#177 Dec 4, 2011
With the army, navy and air force.

Dublin

#178 Dec 4, 2011
Mark wrote:
With the army, navy and air force.
The same ones that where useless during the Irish War of Independence.

Interesting concept.

Oh what could have been eh? Didn't happen though, De Valera sat laughing for 6 years and not a single thing was ever done about it.

:)
allymac

Redruth, UK

#179 Dec 5, 2011
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
The same ones that where useless during the Irish War of Independence.
Interesting concept.
Oh what could have been eh? Didn't happen though, De Valera sat laughing for 6 years and not a single thing was ever done about it.
:)
But the Irish didn't win the "war"of independence.....the state of Northern Ireland is proof of this.

Dublin

#180 Dec 5, 2011
allymac wrote:
<quoted text>But the Irish didn't win the "war"of independence.....the state of Northern Ireland is proof of this.
All we wanted pre 1916 was a mere Home Rule parliament within the UK. After the War of Independence we got 26 county Irish Free State more than we had ever been looking for a decade earlier.

The fact the British Army vacated the Irish Free State, lowering the Union Flag while the Irish Tricolour was raised, handing over the barracks to Irish Free State soldiers (many who fought against the British just months earlier in the IRA). While the FREE part of Ireland got it's own parliament, currency, and left the United Kingdom. Doesn't sound like a victory to you? Don't see what anyone else gained from it but us?

The state of Northern Ireland isn't proof of anything. Old Carson and the boys talked tough, they threatened the whole island with violence, but when push came to shove (War of Independence), they didn't have much to back up their empty words. They sat in Ulster with their German guns while the Irish War of Independence happened and not once did they dare to help their British Army comerades fighting the IRA and Michael Collins in the south.

We won that one......
allymac

Redruth, UK

#181 Dec 5, 2011
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
All we wanted pre 1916 was a mere Home Rule parliament within the UK. After the War of Independence we got 26 county Irish Free State more than we had ever been looking for a decade earlier.
The fact the British Army vacated the Irish Free State, lowering the Union Flag while the Irish Tricolour was raised, handing over the barracks to Irish Free State soldiers (many who fought against the British just months earlier in the IRA). While the FREE part of Ireland got it's own parliament, currency, and left the United Kingdom. Doesn't sound like a victory to you? Don't see what anyone else gained from it but us?
The state of Northern Ireland isn't proof of anything. Old Carson and the boys talked tough, they threatened the whole island with violence, but when push came to shove (War of Independence), they didn't have much to back up their empty words. They sat in Ulster with their German guns while the Irish War of Independence happened and not once did they dare to help their British Army comerades fighting the IRA and Michael Collins in the south.
We won that one......
Did your lot not want the 6 counties then?

Dublin

#182 Dec 5, 2011
allymac wrote:
<quoted text>Did your lot not want the 6 counties then?
Yeah but it wasn't a viable option at the time. But to say because Northern Ireland came into existence we didn't win the War of Independence is clutching at straws.

Look at Northern Ireland since 1922. It hasn't exactly kept up with the Republic if you know what I mean....
STUARTY BRAT

UK

#183 Dec 5, 2011
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
Ulster is only a ''province'' of the UK because of colonialism. These Protestant Unionists are settlers who were planted in the North of Ireland back 3 hundred years ago. These Protestants STOLE the best land. Denied the Irish Home Rule for over a century. When the 26 counties of Ireland gained independence from Britain in 1921 the 6 counties left under British rule became Northern Ireland, a sectarian state, a gerrymandered state, indigenous Irish Catholics living here were treated as second class citizens, were denied basic housing and jobs and voting equality.
When the Civil Rights movement tried top march peacefully for these rights in the 1960's they were attacked by the sectarian Protestant police force, were shot off the streets by the British Army. Thats how the 30 year Troubles (war) started......
Let them move down south you say?? How about these Protestants for once apologise for what they have done over the centuries?? They are the problem, they are the ones who were the invaders, the colonialists, the segregationists, the deniers of basic human and civil rights, the creators of a sectarian state and police force, the ones who tried to deny THE WHOLE OF IRELAND home rule for all of the 1800's......where is the apology???The admittance of wrong doing?? I have yet to hear one from these colonialists.......
I don't support these groups BUT a United Ireland is coming, you colonize a country and you pay the price........
wise up you half wit 95%of protestants and 40% catholics would vote to stay as we are.. who would want to join a bankrupt state anyway lol...... move back down and fill yer boots.Q.S.
allymac

Redruth, UK

#184 Dec 5, 2011
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but it wasn't a viable option at the time. But to say because Northern Ireland came into existence we didn't win the War of Independence is clutching at straws.
Look at Northern Ireland since 1922. It hasn't exactly kept up with the Republic if you know what I mean....
Why do you think NI remained British?Was it because NI was fully industrialised and the free state wasn't?Look at the ROI now....bankrupt.The only time your economy thrived is when you joined the EU and received all the subsidies you could.The celtic tiger has now died and you will all have to pick up the pieces.The population in NI have a good enough life now compared to you....that is what angers the gangs of dissident republicans who still try to force a united Ireland by murdering and maiming Catholic police officers and unarmed soldiers.At the time of partition and for many years afterwards,NI was an industrial goldmine.The republicans who lived in the North took all the benefits of the British state and gave nothing in return.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov: Removing Confederate statues like losing 9... 3 hr GED Grad 4
News End the 'big wink' in US-Middle East foreign po... 19 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 2
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... Sat Tex- 35
News Maine gov: Removing statues like losing 9/11 me... Sat Proud Yankee 2
News Obama: Americans deserve to know more about dro... (Feb '13) Aug 17 C Kersey 52
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Aug 16 crusty 276,629
News White House scrambles to explain Trump's respon... Aug 15 youll shoot your ... 33
More from around the web