U.S. will support Kenya to bring attackers to justice: Obama

Sep 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

President Barack Obama called Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta on Sunday to offer condolences over what the White House called a "terrorist attack" by the al Shabaab group at a Nairobi shopping mall that has killed almost 70 people.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 52 of52
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Obama protecting his homeland.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Osama may have been finally whacked under Obama's admin, but it was only a carry over of already long ago ops to find Osama, and any president would have given the order to do so.
The fact remains that Osama bin Laden was alive a free for 7 years after he committed the worst terrorist attack on American soil on Bush’s watch. No matter how you slice it, Bin Laden was found and killed until President Obama came in a changed all the policies, strategies and tactics from what the previous inept Bush Administration was doing… and the results speak for themselves.

It might be hard for you and the unpatriotic tea-bagging right-wingers to deal with but…

DEAL WITH IT!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

conservative crapola wrote:
flubs killed 5,000 military and 3,000 innocent American citizens....all for a gd phomey war. Then there were the 100k iraqis......
yeah, we know who the murderer is.
Lie on pookie, you'll get one right someday.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact remains that Osama bin Laden was alive a free for 7 years after he committed the worst terrorist attack on American soil on Bush’s watch. No matter how you slice it, Bin Laden was found and killed until President Obama came in a changed all the policies, strategies and tactics from what the previous inept Bush Administration was doing… and the results speak for themselves.
It might be hard for you and the unpatriotic tea-bagging right-wingers to deal with but…
DEAL WITH IT!
The fact remains that Osama bin Laden was alive for over ten years because Bill Clinton refused him three times when offered causing 9/11 to happen in the first place.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another fact. 12 dumbospambot posts deleted yesterday.

hahahahahahahaha
classfieds

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

are looking for job or want to advertise one or even with an intend to sell or buy stuff then this is exactly where you need to be visit http://adf.ly/WJFpu its totally free and cool
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Osama may have been finally whacked under Obama's admin, but it was only a carry over of already long ago ops to find Osama, and any president would have given the order to do so.
Al Qaeda has been GAINING STRENGTH thanks to Obama's policies in Egypt, Libya and Syria.

The REAL reason that Obama went after bin Laden WAS NOT because he attacked the United States------no, it was because bin Laden attacked the World Trade Center, which was the Crib for the International Banksters.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/fe...

"Capitalist Internationalists"

"As much as anyone else of their time, David and Nelson
Rockefeller embodied the potent mix of pragmatic capitalist drive and visionary internationalist outlook that underlay the new world order..."

"At the center of the ambitious 550-block redevelopment program, released in 1959, would rise an updated version of the idea first floated more than a decade earlier -- one that would soon become David Rockefeller's most burning ambition: a World Trade Center."
moreantsje

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i ask to the kenya government,to trained properly his special forces

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact remains that Osama bin Laden was alive a free for 7 years after he committed the worst terrorist attack on American soil on Bush’s watch. No matter how you slice it, Bin Laden was found and killed until President Obama came in a changed all the policies, strategies and tactics from what the previous inept Bush Administration was doing… and the results speak for themselves.
It might be hard for you and the unpatriotic tea-bagging right-wingers to deal with but…
DEAL WITH IT!
Took 23 yrs to catch a terrorist like 'Carlos the Jackal'. None of the people and leaders in the prior 22 yrs meant nothing?

I'm a Canadian conservative. I care about America more, the free west and other free nations, and probably more "American" than you a lieberal blowhard.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Took 23 yrs to catch a terrorist like 'Carlos the Jackal'. None of the people and leaders in the prior 22 yrs meant nothing?
I'm a Canadian conservative. I care about America more, the free west and other free nations, and probably more "American" than you a lieberal blowhard.
Yeah you care alright… STFU frog and go eat a canuck
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Of course Obama's going to support Kenya, that's his birth place.
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

see the light wrote:
Of course Obama's going to support Kenya, that's his birth place.
Well, Obama NEVER should have ASSASINATED Ghaddafi as the former leader was a powerful and staunch foe of Al Qaeda. Now, Al Qaeda is running wild in North Africa.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 52 of52
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••