U.S. will support Kenya to bring attackers to justice: Obama

Sep 22, 2013 Full story: Reuters 52

President Barack Obama called Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta on Sunday to offer condolences over what the White House called a "terrorist attack" by the al Shabaab group at a Nairobi shopping mall that has killed almost 70 people.

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#22 Sep 23, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I get an overwhelming amount of support from the patriotic people who come on here because I post logic and facts in my perspicacious opinions. Only the ignorant and the racist are to fools who disagree… which one are you? I’d say mostly unthoughtful; I don’t see you as a racist… and not a complete ignoramus… not completely. I think it’s fair to say you’re misguided, but it is past time that you get with the program.
<quoted text>
Hey the day that a 9-11 type terrorist attack on American soil happens on Obama’s watch like it did when Bush’s ineptitude was in charge then you would have a point. We had 8 years of terrorist attacks, lies and unnecessary wars while Bush was in office. Obama got Osama and Kaddafi as Iran is now looking to make peace with the United States… all thanks to the brilliance of President Obama. So stop crying about petty non-issues.
We have had six terrorist attacks on Obama's watch.......they make up funny names like work place violence for them and of course the MSM won't challenge King Barry.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#23 Sep 23, 2013
flubs killed 5,000 military and 3,000 innocent American citizens....all for a gd phomey war. Then there were the 100k iraqis......

yeah, we know who the murderer is.
LoLbama

Fitchburg, MA

#24 Sep 23, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
flubs killed 5,000 military and 3,000 innocent American citizens....all for a gd phomey war. Then there were the 100k iraqis......
Has Obama killed anyone yet?
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#25 Sep 23, 2013
Some info on the Afghanistan War.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/us-m...

"As of Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2013, at least 2,135 members of the U.S. military had died in Afghanistan as a result of the U.S.-led invasion of Afghanistan in late 2001, according to an Associated Press count."

"Since the start of U.S. military operations in Afghanistan, 19,287 U.S. service members have been wounded in hostile action, according to the Defense Department."
----------
Yes, Bush is a loser-----like Obama. Ron Paul would have ALREADY had the troops home.

And, I will need to check on Iraq War II causalties.
D Lyrics

United States

#26 Sep 23, 2013
I JUS WANA SAY SORI TO ALL THE DICISED $HOPE WILL GI VE US A HAND ITs really a :-( event
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#27 Sep 23, 2013
Iraq War II Casualties

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_mi...

Iraq War(2003–2011}

Servicemen and Service Women Killed 3,527 961

& 36,710 wounded.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#28 Sep 23, 2013
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
Some info on the Afghanistan War.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/us-m...
"As of Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2013, at least 2,135 members of the U.S. military had died in Afghanistan as a result of the U.S.-led invasion of Afghanistan in late 2001, according to an Associated Press count."
"Since the start of U.S. military operations in Afghanistan, 19,287 U.S. service members have been wounded in hostile action, according to the Defense Department."
----------
Yes, Bush is a loser-----like Obama. Ron Paul would have ALREADY had the troops home.
And, I will need to check on Iraq War II causalties.
Your figures show they're both complicit. So explain, why rusty limbot and fux noise made it their mission to not give paul a chance. And why the primary voters didn't flip-off both of them and vote for paul.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#29 Sep 23, 2013
two words libs hate...volunteer army....they cannot believe that young people today are brave enough to do what they themselves were too chickensh't to do during VN....volunteer to serve and protect....the pony tailed ex hippies that burned their draft cards and fled to Canada look at themselves in the mirror these days with humiliation and shame....well, maybe not Bill Ayers.
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#30 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Your figures show they're both complicit. So explain, why rusty limbot and fux noise made it their mission to not give paul a chance. And why the primary voters didn't flip-off both of them and vote for paul.
The political game IS Rigged, and HAS BEEN rigged for decades.

It is a small challenge for the POWER STRUCTURE to marginalize, discredit, slander and block ANY candidate who does not advance the POWER STRUCTURE'S agenda.

By attaching labels like nuts, rascist, extremist, etc. to any candidate and then creating a drumbeat of orchestrated controversy, a non-compliant candidate is quickly dispatched.

Paul had some staying power because of the debates, but with information flow being a 24/7 operation, it was inevitable that Paul would fade.
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#31 Sep 23, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
two words libs hate...volunteer army....they cannot believe that young people today are brave enough to do what they themselves were too chickensh't to do during VN....volunteer to serve and protect....the pony tailed ex hippies that burned their draft cards and fled to Canada look at themselves in the mirror these days with humiliation and shame....well, maybe not Bill Ayers.
The bravery of these young men and women is clear to all.

The question is "to serve and protect" who?

We, as a nation, have been attacked by Mexico AND yet no troops defend our country; while at the same time US troops fight all over the GLOBE in countries that have not harmed the United States, OR in countries that need THEIR borders protected, like Korea.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#32 Sep 23, 2013
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
The bravery of these young men and women is clear to all.
The question is "to serve and protect" who?
We, as a nation, have been attacked by Mexico AND yet no troops defend our country; while at the same time US troops fight all over the GLOBE in countries that have not harmed the United States, OR in countries that need THEIR borders protected, like Korea.
true, but the volunteers don't make policy decisions, they just go where they are told, usually without clear orders
Ralph

Coleman, MI

#33 Sep 23, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
bla bla bla... Too bad he can&#8217;t use them on unpatriotic tea-bagging right-wing bastards over here in this country.
Silly girl, have you been drinking again? You do know that if oboingo was to start offing righties it would start another civil war and that your side wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of surviving it?

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#34 Sep 23, 2013
Obama called the Kenyan president to offer condolences for al Qaida al Shabab killing Christians for their religion while he never condemns the al Qaida terrorists and their Saudi Arabia and Qatar supporters and financiers. The al Qaida al Shabab terrorists in Kenya targeted Christians and let Mozlem Brothers leave the mall. Al Qaida proved that their power in Africa increased and they are financed by Middle Eastern regimes of Saudi Arabia and Qatar which are known as Obama's allies that support the Mozlem Brother terrorists of Hamas and al Qaida in Syria who fights against Assad. Christianity in the Middle East and Africa is under Major Jihadist terrorist attack since Obama became the Mozlem Brother Sympathizer president in 2009 and it means that Christians are targeted by Mozlem Brother Terrorists and al Qaida and Taliban terrorists that kill Christians and burn their churches according to their 7th century culture of death for Christianity. The Obama's ruled liberal media led by Washington Post will never criticize Obama who will never stand up for Christians that are murdered in Kenya, Libya, Mali, Egypt, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq. However, Obama is very sensitive to death of Mozlem Brothers in Egypt, Syria and was ready to strike Syria when Chemical WMD was used to kill more than thousand Syrians. Why would American president be silent when Christians are killed and their churches and homes are burned by Jihadist Mozlem Brother Terrorists while he is using US military to go with Saudi Arabia and Qatar to protect Mozlem Brothers in the Middle East?
see the light

El Paso, TX

#35 Sep 23, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I hope our great Osama-killing Commander-in-Chief sends in Seal Team 6… Obama is known worldwide for the brilliant way he has used Drones and the US Navy Seals to take out Al Qaeda. Too bad he can’t use them on unpatriotic tea-bagging right-wing bastards over here in this country.
LAST TIME Obama sent Seal Team 6, he nearly got them killed after, he told the enemy it was them. Don't think the military or Seals want to do anything for him when he leaves them to die.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#36 Sep 23, 2013
Obama is determined to do some more killing!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#37 Sep 23, 2013
Osama Obama wrote:
When is ol King Fullofshit gonna bring the Benghazi perps to justice?
I'm guessing never, she's going to run for president.
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#38 Sep 23, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
true, but the volunteers don't make policy decisions, they just go where they are told, usually without clear orders
What is the WORST PART is that the US Military fights at the pleasure of an INTERNATIONAL Elitist Cabal; as then Sec. of Defense Leon Panetta explained to US Senator Jeff Sessions, concerning involvement in the Syrian Civil War.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#39 Sep 23, 2013
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Obama called the Kenyan president to offer condolences for al Qaida al Shabab killing Christians for their religion while he never condemns the al Qaida terrorists and their Saudi Arabia and Qatar supporters and financiers. The al Qaida al Shabab terrorists in Kenya targeted Christians and let Mozlem Brothers leave the mall. Al Qaida proved that their power in Africa increased and they are financed by Middle Eastern regimes of Saudi Arabia and Qatar which are known as Obama's allies that support the Mozlem Brother terrorists of Hamas and al Qaida in Syria who fights against Assad. Christianity in the Middle East and Africa is under Major Jihadist terrorist attack since Obama became the Mozlem Brother Sympathizer president in 2009 and it means that Christians are targeted by Mozlem Brother Terrorists and al Qaida and Taliban terrorists that kill Christians and burn their churches according to their 7th century culture of death for Christianity. The Obama's ruled liberal media led by Washington Post will never criticize Obama who will never stand up for Christians that are murdered in Kenya, Libya, Mali, Egypt, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq. However, Obama is very sensitive to death of Mozlem Brothers in Egypt, Syria and was ready to strike Syria when Chemical WMD was used to kill more than thousand Syrians. Why would American president be silent when Christians are killed and their churches and homes are burned by Jihadist Mozlem Brother Terrorists while he is using US military to go with Saudi Arabia and Qatar to protect Mozlem Brothers in the Middle East?
Yes! The Obama Administration is a JESUS-HATING Train Wreck.

I would point out though, that the Clintons and the Bushes caused horrific attacks against Christians with their war-mongering in Iraq, Bosnia, Afghanistan and Libya.

And, the above mentioned, have ALL ignored the attacks against Christians in Syria by Muslim zealots.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#40 Sep 23, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I hope our great Osama-killing Commander-in-Chief sends in Seal Team 6… Obama is known worldwide for the brilliant way he has used Drones and the US Navy Seals to take out Al Qaeda. Too bad he can’t use them on unpatriotic tea-bagging right-wing bastards over here in this country.
This is another opportunity for the Prez to obliterate a radical group of wingnuts..The Prez along with NATO have terminated the cruelest religous fanatics of our time, this should be a piece of cake..Parker can't loose and neither can Barack Obama

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#41 Sep 23, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I get an overwhelming amount of support from the patriotic people who come on here because I post logic and facts in my perspicacious opinions. Only the ignorant and the racist are to fools who disagree… which one are you? I’d say mostly unthoughtful; I don’t see you as a racist… and not a complete ignoramus… not completely. I think it’s fair to say you’re misguided, but it is past time that you get with the program.
<quoted text>
Hey the day that a 9-11 type terrorist attack on American soil happens on Obama’s watch like it did when Bush’s ineptitude was in charge then you would have a point. We had 8 years of terrorist attacks, lies and unnecessary wars while Bush was in office. Obama got Osama and Kaddafi as Iran is now looking to make peace with the United States… all thanks to the brilliance of President Obama. So stop crying about petty non-issues.
There won't be any true peace when Iran on one hand supports the likes of Hezbollah and others.

A true patriot, as you like to call yourself, would know such groups are not only violent and carry out terror attacks but also believe and preach worldwide of a 'cultural jihad' on us(the west). Obama hasn't accomplished anything with Iran.

Osama may have been finally whacked under Obama's admin, but it was only a carry over of already long ago ops to find Osama, and any president would have given the order to do so.

Ghadaffi?...is Libya much better today? Syria?...why would anyone want to help rebels who have many factions that are islamist? In 2009, John Kerry called Assad a positive figure for change and needed for the middle east peace. Assad may be no angel, but one would have to be nuts to think that if he was gone there would be a "free" democratic Syria with islamists in the background. Assad also gave the Christian population protection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 45 min tangata 46,487
'Charlie Hebdo' staff defends Mohammed cover 2 hr Don Imus 10
Russia won't go 'begging' for better relations ... 2 hr simple 3
Thousands brave cold to denounce Israeli offens... (Jan '09) 2 hr segregation 9
Saudi King's challenges: Yemen, Iran, ISIS 10 hr USA Today 1
Obama: Yemen unrest won't halt drones 11 hr SirPrize 8
Mariupol! Donetsk! Frunza! Can Poroshenko Escap... 11 hr NAZTY Ukraine 1
More from around the web