U.S. will support Kenya to bring atta...

U.S. will support Kenya to bring attackers to justice: Obama

There are 52 comments on the Reuters story from Sep 22, 2013, titled U.S. will support Kenya to bring attackers to justice: Obama. In it, Reuters reports that:

President Barack Obama called Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta on Sunday to offer condolences over what the White House called a "terrorist attack" by the al Shabaab group at a Nairobi shopping mall that has killed almost 70 people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#1 Sep 22, 2013
I hope our great Osama-killing Commander-in-Chief sends in Seal Team 6… Obama is known worldwide for the brilliant way he has used Drones and the US Navy Seals to take out Al Qaeda. Too bad he can’t use them on unpatriotic tea-bagging right-wing bastards over here in this country.
Mothra

United States

#2 Sep 22, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I hope our great Osama-killing Commander-in-Chief sends in Seal Team 6… Obama is known worldwide for the brilliant way he has used Drones and the US Navy Seals to take out Al Qaeda. Too bad he can’t use them on unpatriotic tea-bagging right-wing bastards over here in this country.
I don't know what's more disturbing... your support for a tyrannical dictator as President of the United States, or those that agree with you.

I will agree with you on one thing though, Obama is a killing machine. Who would have thought that the 'peace president' would take out the bad guys with such abandon.

The good news is that with his reelection, Obama has demonstrated that those 'war protesters' are as full as much crap as you are.
Osama Obama

Shippensburg, PA

#3 Sep 22, 2013
Yea,he killed the Seals that killed Osama and he killed the Americans in Benghazi.He's a real tool alright.He is killing this whole country.
Osama Obama

Shippensburg, PA

#4 Sep 22, 2013
When is ol King Fullofshit gonna bring the Benghazi perps to justice?

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#5 Sep 22, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
You mean your Ambassador Stevens killing Commander in Chief.

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#6 Sep 23, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Your getting more pathetic by the day.
Maybe Obumbler should worry more about the "if he had a few sons, they would look like him" doing the killing in the streets of the United States instead of his home country of Kenya as Moochelle said.
He's worried about 70 primitives in Africa?
Maybe he ought to worry about the 70 dying just in ChiCongo in a single weekend, not to Detroit or elsewhere .

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#7 Sep 23, 2013
Time for a fuzzy red line.
nick

Nairobi, Kenya

#8 Sep 23, 2013
congracs to both presidents both timing brings power

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#9 Sep 23, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
hahahah what, another pink line In the sand.
conservative crapola

Easton, PA

#11 Sep 23, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The pussa from owussa wears many shades of pink.

Paris

#12 Sep 23, 2013
Oh my, you're losing post early today. Didn't mean to get you out of bed early stalker. Rough night at the truck stop huh.
conservative crapola

Easton, PA

#13 Sep 23, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
proof?......

lafraud crickets..........

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#14 Sep 23, 2013
Bring the Ships of Syria's Civil War HOME. No new front in Mombasa.

Paris

#15 Sep 23, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
proof?......
lafraud crickets..........
OOPS, there went post # 10
conservative crapola

Easton, PA

#16 Sep 23, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>OOPS, there went post # 10
Post 10 was YOURS!

bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Location hidden

#17 Sep 23, 2013
West-gate has been identified as the RodeoDrive of EastAfrica. These 'foreign' killers may have began as a Hollywood movie fantasy but they would not have a chance at the Nayma Choma.

Using this event as motivation to disarm the population is despotic.
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

#18 Sep 23, 2013
One has to wonder if the pro-slavery, Muslim Luo tribe is involved in this atrocity in Kenya.

Obama's cousin, Raila Odinga, was on the scene.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2...

Former Kenyan Prime Minister Raila Odinga told reporters at the mall that he has been told officials couldn't determine the exact number of hostages inside the mall.

"There are quite a number of people still being held hostage on the third floor and the basement area where the terrorists are still in charge," Odinga said.

Location hidden

#19 Sep 23, 2013
Obama's ships that are stationed outside the Syrian Civil War, will travel with the m.Brotherhood protection and authority around the 'Horn of Africa', to set up a striking position on the Congo, from Mombasa Port.
LoLbama

Fitchburg, MA

#20 Sep 23, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Helloooooooooooooooo? You sir are a vexatious and invidious glob of imbecility! A person of your intellectual flaccidity attempting to impersonate a Marine is a grotesque manifestation of your obvious dementation!

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#21 Sep 23, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what's more disturbing... your support for a tyrannical dictator as President of the United States, or those that agree with you.
I get an overwhelming amount of support from the patriotic people who come on here because I post logic and facts in my perspicacious opinions. Only the ignorant and the racist are to fools who disagree… which one are you? I’d say mostly unthoughtful; I don’t see you as a racist… and not a complete ignoramus… not completely. I think it’s fair to say you’re misguided, but it is past time that you get with the program.
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree with you on one thing though, Obama is a killing machine. Who would have thought that the 'peace president' would take out the bad guys with such abandon.
The good news is that with his reelection, Obama has demonstrated that those 'war protesters' are as full as much crap as you are.
Hey the day that a 9-11 type terrorist attack on American soil happens on Obama’s watch like it did when Bush’s ineptitude was in charge then you would have a point. We had 8 years of terrorist attacks, lies and unnecessary wars while Bush was in office. Obama got Osama and Kaddafi as Iran is now looking to make peace with the United States… all thanks to the brilliance of President Obama. So stop crying about petty non-issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voting For Hillary Is Already Dead Meat 22 hr Actual Science 1
News Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. cit... Aug 25 Stephany McDowell 1
This is war. Daesh vs. al Qaeda Aug 24 YusufMehmet 2
News Tensions mount between Ukraine, Russia Aug 23 RUSSKI GO HOME 2
News Ukraine claims Russia smuggled new defense equi... Aug 21 George 4
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Aug 17 Tea bag suicide c... 201
News Obama: Yemen unrest won't halt drones (Jan '15) Aug 16 Lottery traitors 11
More from around the web