Analysts: Egypt coup weakens Hamas, may help peace talks

Jul 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Jackson Sun

Unrest in Egypt and an Egyptian military crackdown in the Sinai has weakened the Palestinian Liberation Organization's main rival, Hamas, and improved prospects for peace talks about to begin in Washington, analysts say.

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Aug 13, 2013

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Nobody believes that Hamas Jihadist terrorists will stand silent on the sidelines and accept 'Abbas deal' with the Jews without Hamas demands. Undoubtedly, American agent Indyk represents the anti-Israel liberal Jews of America and the Obama doctrine that seek pressuring Israel with threats to uproot Jews from Jerusalem , Judea and Samaria and bringing millions of Mozlem brother terrorists of Hamas, al Qaida and Hezbollah from Iran, Syria, Gaza and Lebanon to 'co-exist' across the 6 miles Jewish strip called Israel. Will PM Netanyahu sacrifice the day by day security of more than 6 million Jews by cleansing 550,000 Jews from their homes and synagogues in Jerusalem Judea and Samaria and make Israel defenseless country surrounded by the Hamas, al Qaida and Hezbollah terrorists that seek its demise? Will PM Netanyahu sacrifice the security of every child and woman in Israel under threats of Obama and Kerry and reduce Israel to 6 mile country that no army can ever defend according to Mozlem brother sympathizer Obama's demands? Israel cannot trust one word of Obama or Kerry and their liberal Jewish Democrats of America followers that will never stand by Israel when the Iranian sponsored Mozlem Brother terrorists will use daily barrage of missiles against Israeli children women and men in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Haifa. It is time for Israeli people to prevent the surrender of Netanyahu to threats of Obama and the liberal Jews of America that seek new Caliphate in the Middle East with Jerusalem as its capital.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Jeff Brightone wrote:
Nobody believes that Hamas Jihadist terrorists will stand silent on the sidelines and accept 'Abbas deal' with the Jews wis its capital.
Hamas is the Ally of Israel you idiot .
A token enemy that can never do them any harm..
Netanyahu is moving hell and high water in their joint operations room to help them out in Syria.
Continually bombing on their behalf.
Just how stupid do people have to be to buy into your murderous perverted garbage
Imbecile.
??????????
Ratloader

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hamas is the Ally of Israel you idiot .
A token enemy that can never do them any harm..
Netanyahu is moving hell and high water in their joint operations room to help them out in Syria.
Continually bombing on their behalf.
Just how stupid do people have to be to buy into your murderous perverted garbage
Imbecile.
??????????
You are a liar and off your reservation. Go back to that loony bin called Blaming Israel thread where you're an icon.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Ratloader wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar and off your reservation. Go back to that loony bin called Blaming Israel thread where you're an icon.

I know the insignia you use, hopeless bastard.
You are the purveyor of sedition to protect your ill gotten unity.
Jew stole the unity Allah had given them and used it collect collect Roman Taxes as a trade with the syndicate of henchmen to break arms and legs.
This is why God hates the Jew .
There not really Jew at all.
The Talmud is a contradiction of the Pentateuch.
It is a poor intellectual attempt to reconcile mysticism with metaphysical.
Hopeless bastards that's all they are.
Ratloader

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the insignia you use, hopeless bastard.
You are the purveyor of sedition to protect your ill gotten unity.
Jew stole the unity Allah had given them and used it collect collect Roman Taxes as a trade with the syndicate of henchmen to break arms and legs.
This is why God hates the Jew .
There not really Jew at all.
The Talmud is a contradiction of the Pentateuch.
It is a poor intellectual attempt to reconcile mysticism with metaphysical.
Hopeless bastards that's all they are.
Now, read back over your post and tell us that you are sane. What a Jew Hating babbling idiot. Get back on your reservation, Sh!tloader.
abc

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

People like Humus.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Ratloader wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, read back over your post and tell us that you are sane. What a Jew Hating babbling idiot. Get back on your reservation, Sh!tloader.

Why reservation Jew pig is it because your reserved eternity in hell is what you know to be true, but you can't avoid what ignorance hid until you were physically and mentally addicted to debauchery.
Jew pig do you wonder why the Jew are the guilty, allow me to enlighten you on the subject.
Its so the newly chosen don't end up in
the same boat as you Jew pig.
Ratloader

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why reservation Jew pig is it because your reserved eternity in hell is what you know to be true, but you can't avoid what ignorance hid until you were physically and mentally addicted to debauchery.
Jew pig do you wonder why the Jew are the guilty, allow me to enlighten you on the subject.
Its so the newly chosen don't end up in
the same boat as you Jew pig.
You are living proof that one should never gargle with their feces.

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Ratloader wrote:
<quoted text>
You are living proof that one should never gargle with their feces.

Jew pigs attacked me and my family as I was seen as their property by Christianity., that began when was about 4 that I can clearly remember .
I was never allowed to be associated with religion even though I was born a Christian , it was thought to be prudent it would be better for me to be tortured until Jew manipulation of my person would be infallible.
My father Sid Loder was promised great rewards for giving me to the service of the Jew.
But all he ended up getting was a toothless fat orge sitting on his face every night.
Actually I'm the lucky one.
Ratloader

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew pigs attacked me and my family as I was seen as their property by Christianity., that began when was about 4 that I can clearly remember .
I was never allowed to be associated with religion even though I was born a Christian , it was thought to be prudent it would be better for me to be tortured until Jew manipulation of my person would be infallible.
My father Sid Loder was promised great rewards for giving me to the service of the Jew.
But all he ended up getting was a toothless fat orge sitting on his face every night.
Actually I'm the lucky one.
Seems you people have a problem with which end is up. No?

"No one -- however smart, however well-educated, however experienced -- is the suppository of all wisdom," Abbott told a Liberal Party event in the city of Melbourne.

A suppository is "a small piece of medicated substance, usually conical, ovoid, or cylindrical, introduced into a body passage, as the rectum or vagina, where body heat causes it to melt," according to Webster's New World College Dictionary.

Not quite the same as a repository (a place in which things may be placed for safekeeping), the word typically used in the expression "the repository of all wisdom."
Abbott's unwitting switch of the two words both shocked and amused his audience.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/12/world/asia/...

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Ratloader wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you people have a problem with which end is up. No?
"No one -- however smart, however well-educated, however experienced -- is the suppository of all wisdom," Abbott told a Liberal Party event in the city of Melbourne.
A suppository is "a small piece of medicated substance, usually conical, ovoid, or cylindrical, introduced into a body passage, as the rectum or vagina, where body heat causes it to melt," according to Webster's New World College Dictionary.
Not quite the same as a repository (a place in which things may be placed for safekeeping), the word typically used in the expression "the repository of all wisdom."
Abbott's unwitting switch of the two words both shocked and amused his audience.
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/12/world/asia/...
That was no gaff , the bastard was talking about the way they treated me when I was a Young Liberal , I was their suppository.
Still am today. Abbott was the Young Turk even then .

Now Rudd is "plaiting" his grease balls with Poofters getting married.

They will never be any different , someone told them if you want what you hate you get what you love , and they believed it, also I think it was you who told them so.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
...I was their suppository. Still am today...
Now THAT I believe,

So bold of you to come out like that in front of so many people.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Everybody knows everything anyway.
Nothing will change nothing ever does.
And when its too late it doesn't matter.
Nothing to do with me .
All I worry about is not being tied in with what I been used for.
And this is a dumb Forum anyway.
We got much better discussions on the Syrian Forum.
Ratloader

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

rtloder wrote:
Everybody knows everything anyway.
Nothing will change nothing ever does.
And when its too late it doesn't matter.
Nothing to do with me .
All I worry about is not being tied in with what I been used for.
And this is a dumb Forum anyway.
We got much better discussions on the Syrian Forum.
You started it. Bye Bye. See ya!
Ratloader

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THAT I believe,
So bold of you to come out like that in front of so many people.
You think he went head first? Aussies really don't know the difference. LMAO

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Ratloader wrote:
<quoted text>
You started it. Bye Bye. See ya!

World War 1 started it , Jews could have stayed Assimilationist's , and there would be no issue today.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••