Durand line serves as a line of hate: Karzai

PESHAWAR - Dubbing Durand line as a line of hatred Afghan President Hamid Karzai has said he does not accept this line as it has raised a wall between the two brothers. Full Story
rashad

United States

#4480 Jul 11, 2012
News flash my dal eating friend, Afghanistan is one of us major ally, so you don't forget what is coming to your ponanistan in the future. It's not like you guys had real country to begin with, but i feel sorry for your delusional people. Soon your country Will divided between Afghanistan and india. Your terrorist infested land Will come to an end, and those pashtoons that you are talking about with your felty dal eating mouth, is already running your felty country. Your double game might have work with afghans when we were in war with Russians, but I think your forgetting that every Afghan knows their real enemy now, your felty people acted like friends to us, and took advantage. Those days are over my smelly friend. Make sure when you wake up next morning you get out of your delusion you are in. kuss froesh ( that means in dari, someone who sells their mothers vaaaggginnna) or for that matter their sister,or wife. In English it means pimp. Bye pimp or kuss froesh, what ever you prefer, my slumpy friend.
sherjat

London, UK

#4481 Jul 12, 2012
Great words from a nut case. You are a beggar race who is begging from the world to survive all your people live on UNHCR rations. We never tricked you, we do not even like you. You do not know what the facts are we do and that is why I call on all Pakistanis to read the words of the true bastards Afghans. this is real Islam. Islam is a shame for humanity. Read the Muslims words. Please Pakistanis join India your real coyuntry so that we can stop this nonsense and take AFG in to civilisation. AFG has been barabaric since history. Now the time has come for these idiots to be civilised. As for the tajik twit all the world knows that Tajiks were slaves of Turk. There is not even a race called Tajik. Tajik means non Turk. So when the turks came and made the non turks slaves they called them Tajik. This is the history of slave Tajiks. As regards Dal we paid for it and ate it. You beg for Dal, you beggar. Stop coming to our country and selling your daughters. We never go that shit place except to help feed you and civilse you people. Stop terrorism, killing woemn, acid attacks on women, homo rapes in AFG, Bacha Bazi. We knew you were our enemey from day one as you said you invaded our country. As regards any problems in Pakistan with terrorsim as you said your afgan pushtun refugees have been given jobs in our country and they are the ones responsible for that. Anyway AFG belongs to Akhand Bharat, so get ready for us and stop dreaming in USA. Get a Job and work in USA do not beg there as well.
PROUDER AFGHAN

Toronto, Canada

#4482 Jul 12, 2012
I am afghan. I love sex with boys and animals and I love hindu. I love to lick their assholes and cock so i can please my hindu master. I hate all muslims and I love only hindu because they give me money and handouts and they buy me lots of things. i hate all muslim because they do not give me anything anymore. i love to give my women to hindu because they pay me. I am proud afghan and I love my hindu brothers. please never abuse my hindu brethren because i will get mad and sexually abuse you if you do
test

Vista, CA

#4483 Jul 12, 2012
test
rashad

United States

#4484 Jul 12, 2012
sherjat wrote:
Great words from a nut case. You are a beggar race who is begging from the world to survive all your people live on UNHCR rations. We never tricked you, we do not even like you. You do not know what the facts are we do and that is why I call on all Pakistanis to read the words of the true bastards Afghans. this is real Islam. Islam is a shame for humanity. Read the Muslims words. Please Pakistanis join India your real coyuntry so that we can stop this nonsense and take AFG in to civilisation. AFG has been barabaric since history. Now the time has come for these idiots to be civilised. As for the tajik twit all the world knows that Tajiks were slaves of Turk. There is not even a race called Tajik. Tajik means non Turk. So when the turks came and made the non turks slaves they called them Tajik. This is the history of slave Tajiks. As regards Dal we paid for it and ate it. You beg for Dal, you beggar. Stop coming to our country and selling your daughters. We never go that shit place except to help feed you and civilse you people. Stop terrorism, killing woemn, acid attacks on women, homo rapes in AFG, Bacha Bazi. We knew you were our enemey from day one as you said you invaded our country. As regards any problems in Pakistan with terrorsim as you said your afgan pushtun refugees have been given jobs in our country and they are the ones responsible for that. Anyway AFG belongs to Akhand Bharat, so get ready for us and stop dreaming in USA. Get a Job and work in USA do not beg there as well.
. Hi slumpy friend did I get you mad, oh I am so sorry, I shouldn't have brought up the fact about your stinky people, it was rude of me. Hey you should look at bright side of things, your smelly people will go back, to your slumps in India, after we take all your country, Will send back your stinky people back to your stinky India where you belong. Dreams huh? How about delusions my smelly friend. We don't dream, we make shit happen, and we are not delusional like your self, my stinky friend. Please go eat your cow shit, and pray to your status, my dear smelly friend, its funny how stupid people like you bring religion in to this, which I promise you have nothing to do with, whats going come your, some afghani ass whooping, that its going to be, so please save your self just leave the whole region, before some afghani catches your smelly Indian ass. What ever you are paki or Indian, same shit any ways. Modar chot
rashad

United States

#4485 Jul 12, 2012
PROUDER AFGHAN wrote:
I am afghan. I love sex with boys and animals and I love hindu. I love to lick their assholes and cock so i can please my hindu master. I hate all muslims and I love only hindu because they give me money and handouts and they buy me lots of things. i hate all muslim because they do not give me anything anymore. i love to give my women to hindu because they pay me. I am proud afghan and I love my hindu brothers. please never abuse my hindu brethren because i will get mad and sexually abuse you if you do
. Haha lol nice try again my smelly friend, your to funny, just shows how stupid you really are, man Indians and Pakis, they even scared of an afghani shadow, now this internet warrior sitting over talking shit, look at you, you have the guts talk shit over the internet, very funny good for you though. I have encounter many Indians and smelly porkis your self in person, I have to say you have some courage, cause as many porkis and Indians as I have met your atleast going to stand up for yourself, and its over the internet, I guess thats start, not really but you know what I mean. I have been to your smelly countries, the slump of a countries you guys have over, I didn't come across one with ghairat as yourself, but its the internet, you have to prove you have some balls, by shit talking to Afghan in their face, ranjit pissing. While you at it look up Auckland's Folly, see what Afghans did to your ancestors. That's just one of few examples in history what we did to you and your slave British masters. Enough said, you have sweet wet dream, when you wake up get your finger out of your mothers vagina, you sick bastard child.
rashad

United States

#4486 Jul 12, 2012
Hey smelly, if you are wondering why we don't want stinky India, thats because we like to keep all the stink out of our country, otherwise we would have, it would have been good to keep more slaves like your self, but our people said they didn't like, how you guys stink, so they are going to make you guys be slaves in your own dal eating mother land. I think you would agree yourself garbage belongs in a trash can. See who says we are Not kind, at least you going to be where you always belong a felty trash can of a country you came out of, where you can swim in gangas river where all the dead Hindus like yourself belong.
rashad

United States

#4487 Jul 12, 2012
Hey smelly after we take porkistan, we going to rename sindh and ponanijabistan, into pork kushy, like the Hindu kush mountains in AFG, you like, I know you do, don't lie. Lol
rashad

United States

#4488 Jul 12, 2012
Hey dirty underwear, akhand Bharat huh, very funny, first save yourself from afghans, before you have wet dreams about your sisters vagina. Didn't I tell you, go hide some where, I told you already nobody likes kuss froesh, like yourself, you joke of a people, first learn to take shower, before you have wet dreams, and maybe have some real food before malnutrition kills you. Get out of your slumps and see what world has to offer, you still living in your delusion, wake up.
rashad

United States

#4489 Jul 12, 2012
Go look up Afghan cuisines, we don't eat dal, we eat real food, hey if that's all your people can afford to eat, its not my problem, but it maked you brainless weak and malnourished people you are, even Africans eat better food then you guys. Just Afghan shit is worth more then your whole country, so we don't beg. It's you that have slave mentality, not us. since the creation of your country you been begging, and people don't forget history, just because your smelly ass say so.
rashad

United States

#4490 Jul 12, 2012
sherjat wrote:
. Hey smelly friend, I traveled around the world, including your felty porkistan and your grandmother's country India, just wanted to let you know, people from across the world from Europe to America, and asia to Africa, one thing is for certain that you guys are everyones joke. Everyone one knows, how much dal and curry you guys consume, to your ugly accent, to your smell of mothers vagina, is a big joke, to the world. They all know about your slumps that you guys come from, to how ugly your entire race of people are, wake up buddy your a class joke, and they even know , what kind of dal eating cowards your entire race is. Slaves never lose their, slave mentality, today you can pretend to world that you are not a slave, but reality is in books and history. I suggest you go read your own history again.
Karim

Toronto, Canada

#4492 Jun 26, 2013
my dear Pahtun brothers and sisters salam.
you sould't worry you don't lose any thing because you have no thing in pakhtunistan land ,no mine no resource no sea port no civlization no law no trial contact no certain culture just you are geting feed betwin afghanistan and paksitan and some from russia and india.you have no manner no stance no commitment no responsibality to any.
We concern most about troubled Balushistan resource rich,gwadar port,seriopus nation, huge land, we are despertae to stick with them we gas and land and port,gold, agreeclutre which they haveall.who care about you and 80% rockie mountian
and panatic nation,at least Baloch are not strong muslim and devoted just to their culture only. that make easy for us .BUT YOU ARE NO WERE...
PAKISTANI

United States

#4494 Jul 14, 2013
It is good Joke spoken by puppet karzai. ha ha ha.....
First Karzai get freedom from US for slave Afghanistan. ha ha ha ha.....
If Afghansitan has power then come and violate the Durrand Land. Pakistanis will beat your ass holes. Pakistani Pushtunes are much more educated then filthy and smelly ignorant Afghanis, Pakistan has larger number of Pashtunes than Afghanistan and hence minority (Afghan Pushtunes) should be included themselves in majority (in Pakistani Pashtunes).
Ali Abbas

Sugar Land, TX

#4496 Nov 3, 2013
Afghans are weak they can't fight that's why they're getting beaten by the US.
PATTAN KAKKAR

Europe

#4498 Nov 4, 2013
FUKISTAN K PUNJABI WOURLD,S MOST HATERED MOST CRUAL MOST UGLY MOST GRAPING ANIMALS THEY KNWO NOW PATTAN.S ARE AWAKING IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO MAKE THEM SLAAVE IN THE NAME OF ISLAM EVEN NOW TALIBAN KNOW WHO IS WERE AND GOING BE SAME HEPOCRATIK FOR EVER UNTIL THAY finish to the world even the
PATTAN KAKKAR

Europe

#4500 Nov 5, 2013
EVEN BONDJABIS ARE MUNAFIQEN THE BRAEIN WASHING OUR KID,S FOR DOLLAR THAY ARE DOUBLE FACES CHEATER NOW EVERY ONE KNOW THAT THEY CAN DO ANY THING FORE DOLLAR.S THEY ARE ONLY WORSHIPER OF DOLLARS AMERCA KNOW THEM TALIBAN KNOW THEM EVERY KNOW THEM SO ALL WORLD HATE THEM
PATTAN KAKKAR

Europe

#4502 Nov 5, 2013
YES THEY BOUT ARE SATANIC PIGS BWT NOW THEY ARE EXPOSED COUNT DOWN IS NOW START FOR THEM GOODDAY.S ARE GONE WHEN THEY WERE GRAPING OTHER PROPERTIES ATLEAST PATHAN NOW THEM NOW PATHAN ARE TEASING ON THEIR PROPAGHANDA .....
welfarekhor khan

London, UK

#4503 Nov 6, 2013
We pathans want pashtoonistan.

We hate pakis, we want our own law of pushtunawali.

In our law it is compulsory to be gay.

In our law it is compulsory to be bacha baz.

In our law it is compulsory to be beat wife and smack womans.

In our law it is compulsory to be soodkhor.
In our law it is compulsory to be drug addict.

In our law it is compulsory to be thief and liar.

In our law it is compulsory to be read munza without wazu.

In our law it is compulsory to be rape boys and taboors who are our enemies.

In our law it is compulsory to be rape boys from weak tribes like yusupzai we rape those kunis from swat and kill their daughters like malalaa.

In Pakistan this law no apply it be illegal to be pedo. ut pushtunwali is farz to be kuni so we say death to dal khor.

I go to Europe and eat benefits. I is a good pushtun and so eat welfare. I no dalkhor like black pakis.

I a white pushtun so I eat welfare is good and also I go to school to see small boys as per pushtunwali bachabazi and kuni is pushtunwali.
DRINKERPUNJABI

Europe

#4504 Nov 6, 2013
WE PUNJABI WANT AIDS IN THE NAME OF ISLAM WE LOVE TO KILL PEOPLE WEATHER THEY ARE MUSLIM OR NONMUSLIN WE DID SO WITH BENGALIS WE ARE DOING SO WITH BALOCH.S SINDESH AND PATTAN.S WE ARE PROPERTY GRAPER.S WE GRAP OTHER NATION.S PROPERTY WE ARE NATURAL DOUBLE FACERS WE LOVE TO CHEAT AND FRAUD FRAUD IS OUR BIGEST QUALITY WE THING WE CAN CHEAT WHIT EVERY ONE AND MAKE THEM FOOL WE LOVE TO SEX WITH 6 YERR.GIRLR
DRINKERPUNJABI

Europe

#4505 Nov 6, 2013
IF WE DO.NT FIND A GIRL. TO SEX THEN WE GO TO GRAV YARD TO FULFUL OUR DESIRE WE LOVE TO EXPORT TERRISM IF YOUE GIVE ME A PLACE IN YOUR COUNTRY THEN WE HAVE ONLY ONE GIFT FOR YOU OOOOP I FORGOT MY DOUBLE FAC QUALITY WE ARE MOTHER SELLER INFRONT OF DOLLAR WE DON.T HAVE ANY MORAL VALEUS IN EUROPE WE ENJOYEING THIER FASCILETES BTW IN OUR COUNTRY WE MAKE OUR DIRTY PLANINGS HOW TO DESTROY THEM FOR TODAY IT IS ENOUGH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abbott Says Burqa - Confronting' as Australian ... 4 min Muslim Mom 7
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 3 hr The ADELAIDEAN 45,304
Extremists taint Kiwi Muslims 4 hr Pahtrisha 10
Rand Paul: President Obama 'acts like he's a king' 6 hr xxxrayted 114
Clintons Side With Obama on ISIS Strategy 8 hr Captain Yesterday 100
Moazzam Begg has walked free from jail 10 hr James 1
Obama scores coalition victory with Arab strikes 13 hr Righteous 170

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE