A short history of terrorism attacks ...

A short history of terrorism attacks involving Canada

There are 3 comments on the Canada.com story from Apr 22, 2013, titled A short history of terrorism attacks involving Canada. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Canadians have been the targets - and sometimes the perpetrators - of terrorist attacks in the modern era.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

Marks of the Beast

Toronto, Canada

#1 Apr 22, 2013

Burnaby, Canada

#2 Apr 22, 2013
And that doesn't even cover the sihk cowards that deal in drugs shooting up metro van.

Yet the sihk/muslim communities cover for these coward MALES who are to stupid to compete with the rest of BC.

Burnaby, Canada

#3 Apr 22, 2013
The Muslim leaders who attended Monday’s briefing with the RCMP were not surprised to hear that the original tip about the two suspects came from their community.

“I think now it’s becoming more apparent to the Muslim community about its involvement with police services and with public safety agencies,” said Kamran Bhatti, with North American Spiritual Revival, a Muslim cross-cultural community group.

The Muslim community is generally made up of law-abiding citizens who want to make a difference in their cities and towns, said Farina Siddiqui, with DawaNet, a Muslim outreach group.

“The partnership and collaboration between security agencies and the Muslim community is at a heightened level,” she said.

Why do we need to send time/effort on fairy-tale believers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congress to Obama: Get tougher on Islamic State 32 min Ritual Habitual 3
News Ron Fink: Is President Obama Blind to What's Go... 9 hr Cordwainer Trout 3
News CIA in the Crosshairs 13 hr Ritual Habitual 1
News National View: Why Syria is to Turkey what Ukra... 13 hr just a guy i knew 2
News Despite Paris, Obama rejects calls for shift in... 16 hr goonsquad 99
about irradiating ISIS strongholds Sat Madis0n11 1
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC Sat Kato 2,968
More from around the web