Putin Should Pay if Malaysia Airlines...

Putin Should Pay if Malaysia Airlines Jet Was Shot Down, McCain Says

There are 86 comments on the Roll Call story from Jul 17, 2014, titled Putin Should Pay if Malaysia Airlines Jet Was Shot Down, McCain Says. In it, Roll Call reports that:

If it's determined that Ukrainian separatists shot down the Malaysia Airlines plane that crashed in Eastern Ukraine Thursday, Russian President Vladimir Putin should face consequences, Sen. John McCain said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

“So Long Friends”

Since: Oct 10

Screw the Rest of You

#76 Jul 20, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be asking the Kiev government why they had Buk missile systems in Eastern Ukraine, not me...blah, blah, blah......
Why would I ask you to lie to me, when you do it so freely anyway, punk?

Get your nose out of Putin's arse.

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#77 Jul 20, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
That was before we found out your Human Trafficker-in-chief stole the election by illegally using the IRS to block tea party funding to Romney and other Conservative candidates and is now trying to destroy the evidence which are both federal crimes and grounds for impeachment and ultimately imprisonment.
Buhbye Human trafficker, TB spreader!! America wont miss you!!
Like your claim that Obama "stole the 2012 election," this post was nothing more than a tissue of lies. You are literally incapable of telling the truth.

America won't miss you when you drown yourself, turd.
Cordwainer Trout

Lexington, KY

#78 Jul 20, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I ask you to lie to me, when you do it so freely anyway, punk?
Get your nose out of Putin's arse.
It has been Putin calling for an international investigation and a complete cease fire from the first news of this tragedy. It is Obama and other idiot dopers in the US calling for unjustified blame and continuing to fund an illegal military coup government in Kiev, that they put in power and continues today to call for increased violence.

Just take the facts butt head... one side calling for and funding increased violence and the other calling for a cease fire and international investigation. Suddenly, you've become the jingoist (and mediocre troll.)

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#79 Jul 20, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been Putin calling for an international investigation and a complete cease fire from the first news of this tragedy. It is Obama and other idiot dopers in the US calling for unjustified blame and continuing to fund an illegal military coup government in Kiev, that they put in power and continues today to call for increased violence.
Just take the facts butt head... one side calling for and funding increased violence and the other calling for a cease fire and international investigation. Suddenly, you've become the jingoist (and mediocre troll.)
Jesus God, even YOU aren't this stupid. Do you really not see that he's being disingenous again, that he's pushed this "insurgency" and armed it, and now is to blame for a shootdown of a civilian airliner? While his hired thugs are out there descrating dead bodies and stealing the data recorders from the wreckage?

You're a contemptible turd. Too bad you weren't on the plane.
Cordwainer Trout

Lexington, KY

#80 Jul 20, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus God, even YOU aren't this stupid. Do you really not see that he's being disingenous again, that he's pushed this "insurgency" and armed it, and now is to blame for a shootdown of a civilian airliner? While his hired thugs are out there descrating dead bodies and stealing the data recorders from the wreckage?
You're a contemptible turd. Too bad you weren't on the plane.
It's Obama impeding the arrival of international investigators. The "insurgency" is a result of Obama funding a military coup in Kiev resulting in the placement of six neo-Nazi collaborators in their cabinet. That military junta funded by Obama is calling for more violence and perpetrating more violence, actually impeding a timely response to the tragedy. That isn't a mask your little childish moniker has on... it's blinders.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#81 Jul 21, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, you're delusional. 6 years ago, and you DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHO WAS PRESIDENT?
LOL
Obama's been leading the recovery, which is succeeding despite reTHUGlican intransigence on stimulus. Employment is recovering. YOU are on drugs.
QUIT LYING.
I wish we had a President now, not a surrenderer-in-cheese, like barock, the yellow, of Benghazi.

USA-Russia at 'Cold War Levels'...

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#82 Jul 21, 2014
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real ye moron, your claiming that Obama caused the recession is preposterous at best. I said it before, the more f-ing BS idiocy you moronic right-wingers are putting out the better chance Clinton has for the presidency ye pathetic a-hole!!!!
All you dopey traitorcrats do is lie.

hilarity better hope another clean, articulate minority fairy tale doesn't come along like the last time.

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#85 Jul 21, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Obama impeding the arrival of international investigators. The "insurgency" is a result of Obama funding a military coup in Kiev resulting in the placement of six neo-Nazi collaborators in their cabinet. That military junta funded by Obama is calling for more violence and perpetrating more violence, actually impeding a timely response to the tragedy. That isn't a mask your little childish moniker has on... it's blinders.
It's nothing...NOTHING...to do with Obama, you insane racist douchebag. It's PUTIN. And you lick his boots like the good Communist and KGB-supporter you are.

Your posts are insane. You seriously need mental help. Get it before they take you out of a shooting at a shopping mall.

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#87 Jul 21, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish we had a President now, not a surrenderer-in-cheese, like barock, the yellow, of Benghazi.
USA-Russia at 'Cold War Levels'...
Traitor. Stop hating America and our President. Move to Russia, or Libya, if that's where you'd rather be.

Disgusting PIG.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#89 Jul 22, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Traitor. Stop hating America and our President. Move to Russia, or Libya, if that's where you'd rather be.
Disgusting PIG.
You and barock are the traitors.

barock is turning America into Libya/Russia by golfing from behind while his rich crony corruptocrat friends fleece the planet.

WELFARE FOR WEED IN CO...

State officials try cracking down on EBT withdrawals at pot dispensaries...
Cat74

West Chicago, IL

#90 Jul 22, 2014
How would you feel if you worked hard all week, came home tired, and know some parasite is relaxing with the free weed purchased for him with your tax money? It is insane. There is no end to the corruption from Obama, and his Democrats.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#91 Jul 22, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
barock is turning America into Libya/Russia by golfing from behind while his rich crony corruptocrat friends fleece the planet.
You should really go and get help -- naw it's too late!

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#92 Jul 22, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a lying POS, as usual. Why would you object to white corruption and rich people? You dream of being like them while you're whacking off to Ayn Rand.

Crack down on stupidity. Off yourself.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#93 Jul 22, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a lying POS, as usual. Why would you object to white corruption and rich people? You dream of being like them while you're whacking off to Ayn Rand.
You mean rich people like your TB spreader-in-chief who will purchase a multi million dollar home in Cali when he leaves the WH?

Can you say HYPOCRITE??

Sit down.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#95 Jul 23, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have is personal attacks.

I accept your surrender, crat.

POLL: 67% of voters say America more divided than four years ago...

Fore!

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#96 Jul 23, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean rich people like your TB spreader-in-chief who will purchase a multi million dollar home in Cali when he leaves the WH?
Can you say HYPOCRITE??
Sit down.
I can say it...just as I can say you have NO f----ng idea what the word means.

You love rich people - unless they're liberals! Dumbass.:)

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#97 Jul 23, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have is personal attacks.
I accept your surrender, crat.
POLL: 67% of voters say America more divided than four years ago...
Fore!
I consistently and ruthlessly attack toilet-bobbing hypocrites and scum. You know, people like you.

67% of Americans say you pick your nose and eat it. LOL!

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#98 Jul 24, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
I can say it...just as I can say you have NO f----ng idea what the word means.
You love rich people - unless they're liberals! Dumbass.:)
You hate rich people unless theyre rich liberals like Obama the filthy rich multi millionaire who will soon be purchasing a multi million dollar mansion in Cali

HYPOCRITE

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#99 Jul 24, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
I consistently and ruthlessly attack toilet-bobbing hypocrites and scum. You know, people like you.
67% of Americans say you pick your nose and eat it. LOL!
You're very classy... for a liberal.

The nation’s No. 2 court on Tuesday slapped down the Obama administration in a 2-1 decision that could kill the president’s signature health-care law.

A less-prestigious federal appeals court issued a contradictory opinion the same day, but if the Supreme Court upholds the DC Circuit’s ruling, it will force Congress back to the drawing board to design a health law that is genuinely affordable, not just falsely titled “Affordable Care Act.”
Cat74

Naperville, IL

#100 Jul 24, 2014
What have rich people ever done to you? They make investments, and create jobs? When did a welfare parasite ever create a job for any one? I would just like to be as rich as Obama, so I could have a million plus dollars home, go golfing, party all the time, and do nothing but complain about the Republicans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) Fri Romneycare killed... 14
make USD now Jun 23 Vincent 1
News Trump to LGBT community: I'm a 'real friend' Jun 17 RayGones dead GOP 96
News Shooters sometimes exploit weapons laws Jun 16 Faylinn 4
News "Islamic Refugee" With Gas Pipeline Plans Arres... Jun 15 too much 2
News Politics | Fecteau: Why Doesn't President Obama... Jun 15 Bama Yankee 1
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Jun 14 H Dubya 70
More from around the web