Afghan leader accuses Pakistan of refusing to fight terrorism by backing incendiary cleric

Full story: The Washington Post

Afghan President Hamid Karzai lashed out once again at his supposed ally, Pakistan, saying Monday that a statement by a Pakistani cleric endorsing suicide bombings in Afghanistan shows the neighboring country is not sincere in efforts to fight terrorism.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2013

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Evidently, suicide bombing by the Jihadist Taliban and al Qaida terrorists in Afghanistan, Syria as well as Asia and Africa became the new tactics of the clerics and Ayatollahs such as Ashrafi the national cleric of Pakistan which proves that Pakistan is using suicide bombing for killing innocent people as the new way of the Mozlem Brotherhood to spread the Shariya laws all over the world. Will US Congress and GOP Senators and Representatives stand up to Obama who finance the Pakistani regime that sponsors the suicide bombing attacks on US troops and negotiate with the Taliban terrorists while releasing many of them from prisons in America, Pakistan Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya and others? Clearly, Mozlem brotherhood proved to adopt the culture of killing of innocent people all over the world by brainwashed terrorists who despise their life on earth and are promised reward in Mozlem Brother Paradise for killing innocent women and children. Will Obama ever criticize the Mozlem brotherhood suicide bombing culture of death?
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Pakistan is Negotiating / Facilitating Afghan's Fighters to let peace return in Afghanistan - Pakistan don't want to see another CIVIL War after United States Withdrawal from Afghanistan

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••