Mosque lawsuit's cost to county to ri...

Mosque lawsuit's cost to county to rise: Expense of defense already tops $343,000

There are 12 comments on the The Daily News Journal story from Feb 12, 2014, titled Mosque lawsuit's cost to county to rise: Expense of defense already tops $343,000. In it, The Daily News Journal reports that:

The county's $343,276 bill to defend itself from plaintiffs upset about a mosque approval will increase when county government attorneys respond to an appeal request to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily News Journal.

Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

#1 Feb 12, 2014
What is wrong with you people? None of you have read the quran,have you? These people have nothing in common with the way of life we have.They are taught in the quran to change the infidel(that's us) or to behead them. You are all ignorant if you think these people are peaceful people. Get a quran and read it. They can not keep peace with anyone,any country that they move to--they only bring evil and you call people racist and other hateful names? These people need to be deported whether have been born in this country or not. They are not wanted here by most people. You need to do research before you post!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 17, 2014
Patriotic Girl, you are an ignorant-ass bigot. Thank God you don't live here. These people have had a mosque here for 30 years. By all means, PLEASE explain all the beheadings and bombings we've had in that time. Or show me even just ONE article in the news that portrays them in a negative light, dated before the racists at the 200k+ sq ft World Outreach started raising hell about them.
Hey OP - you realize they're entitled to legal defense, and that they aren't the ones who brought the lawsuit, right? Maybe you ought to lay the blame at the feet of the people who refuse to admit they're just straight-up wrong.
YOU people are the local embarrassments, not the group trying to go to church without being shot at. Pathetic.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Feb 18, 2014
Patriotic Girl wrote:
What is wrong with you people? None of you have read the quran,have you? These people have nothing in common with the way of life we have.They are taught in the quran to change the infidel(that's us) or to behead them. You are all ignorant if you think these people are peaceful people. Get a quran and read it. They can not keep peace with anyone,any country that they move to--they only bring evil and you call people racist and other hateful names? These people need to be deported whether have been born in this country or not. They are not wanted here by most people. You need to do research before you post!
So, basically, you have a major problem with freedom of religion and equal protection under the law, all of which are core and basic American values.
I know several countries where your attitude would be appreciated, and you could move there. Unfortunately since they don't have EP and our First Amendment, you will be imprisoned and probably tortured.
Bon Voyage!
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

#4 Feb 21, 2014
To the two of you--you have your heads in the sand and with all your wonderful knowledge of the muzzies you again state stupidity. There are many places to do research about all this but you refuse to do any because you're too busy being the bleeding hearts that you think will save the world. And banana with your language and attitude I can imagine what you are like. There are no words to say to either one of you because you live in your little world where you are the rescuers of what is right. And both of you need to do lots more research on the matter.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#5 Feb 25, 2014
Patriotic Girl wrote:
To the two of you--you have your heads in the sand and with all your wonderful knowledge of the muzzies you again state stupidity. There are many places to do research about all this but you refuse to do any because you're too busy being the bleeding hearts that you think will save the world. And banana with your language and attitude I can imagine what you are like. There are no words to say to either one of you because you live in your little world where you are the rescuers of what is right. And both of you need to do lots more research on the matter.
I already know more about than you will in your benighted life.

You miss the point.

You do not understand the law.

You, my dear, are ignorant.
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

#6 Feb 26, 2014
Strel You are just too pathetic for words! Pathetic! You have an insane problem with Logan and anyone else who thinks differently than you. I believe you have a very deep complex that needs help. I feel sorry for you because you are a very unhappy person. I am done with all of you. Pathetic!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#7 Feb 26, 2014
Patriotic Girl wrote:
You've got Christian Identity groups on the FBI watch list here in our own country. These Christian Identity groups would like nothing better than to eradicate other cultures, races, religions, Christians who don't fall in line with their belief, Atheists, government, etc..... Look in your own backyard before discriminating others.
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

#8 Mar 1, 2014
Helix--you keep taking up for them and keep thinking they are wonderful all you want. They do not belong in a country where we believe in freedom, since they have all the freedom of religion in their own countries. So you have to ask the question--why are they here? The groups you are talking about are not Christians because Christians do not teach that. They can claim all they want that they are Christians just like the muzzies claim they are peaceful when they are not. My back yard is fine thank you and this is America where I can say and think what I want. The muzzies are here to bring ruin to this country from the inside. The muzzies discriminate the most.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#10 Mar 4, 2014
Patriotic Girl wrote:
Helix--you keep taking up for them and keep thinking they are wonderful all you want. They do not belong in a country where we believe in freedom, since they have all the freedom of religion in their own countries. So you have to ask the question--why are they here? The groups you are talking about are not Christians because Christians do not teach that. They can claim all they want that they are Christians just like the muzzies claim they are peaceful when they are not. My back yard is fine thank you and this is America where I can say and think what I want. The muzzies are here to bring ruin to this country from the inside. The muzzies discriminate the most.
"No True Scotsman" fallacy.

Your "arguments" are riddled with logical fallacies.
This is how people can tell that you and Logan aren't very well educated.

Also, straw man. Who here is arguing that muslims should be treated differently, or Christians for that matter?

Just you.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#11 Mar 5, 2014
Patriotic Girl wrote:
You really are an ignorant fool! Many are born US citizens. There are just as many nut jobs claiming to be Christian; the prison system is full of those, "I'm a Christian and God knows I didn't do it". You fundies are no different and I could care less you're a Christian.
1LuckyDad

Columbia, TN

#12 Aug 28, 2014
Helix Galaxy wrote:
<quoted text>You've got Christian Identity groups on the FBI watch list here in our own country. These Christian Identity groups would like nothing better than to eradicate other cultures, races, religions, Christians who don't fall in line with their belief, Atheists, government, etc..... Look in your own backyard before discriminating others.
Your Galaxy is totally misinformed about Christians on planet earth. Eradication
is nor never been on the agenda of Christians-just changed hearts!
MrNormal

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Sep 16, 2014
1LuckyDad wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Galaxy is totally misinformed about Christians on planet earth. Eradication
is nor never been on the agenda of Christians-just changed hearts!
Really! What about the Crusades, The Spanish Inquisition, The bombing of Abortion Clinics and Murder of the doctors that practice there. Christians have been just as guilty of extremism as any other religious group. The changing of hearts thing is of course what Christians should be doing, but very few of them are actually doing that. Instead many are trying to enforce their views on others through legislation. Most others are so confused about what Jesus actually taught that they use religion just to make themselves feel righteous. I am a Christian, and I hate violent extremism whatever its source. I'm just saying that Chrissendom does not have a high moral platform to be preaching from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democratic Congresswoman says Paul Ryan 'stripp... Jul 19 Red Crosse 2
News WTC beam giving strength to Marion (Sep '11) Jul 18 Ron 39
News Next 25 Articles Jul 18 No doubt 1
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Jul 15 Just Slim 276,635
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Jul 13 UAW 211
News Gadhafi: U.S. should seek peace with bin Laden (Feb '09) Jul 12 Lottery Mistress 55
News Instead of Trying to Sabotage the Trump-Putin M... Jul 11 Crazy Times 3
More from around the web