Clergy Column | Bishop Council Nedd II

Nov 16, 2013 Full story: Centre Daily Times

Should we care? Perhaps, because one possible reason stretches beyond the African continent.

Full Story
Listen to the Word

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#1 Nov 16, 2013
Good point on the feminization of the church. One can also add the obscene gayification of the church. Above all, one must add that the Christian church is the only church which gives up its core teachings, changes its moral standards and redacts its Bible so that nothing is intrinsically holy and sacred, whereas other religions, especially Islam, retain its teachings, are very zealous for their moral standards and respect its Bible.
John Hunt

United States

#3 Nov 18, 2013
When I am on the road, in whatever Episcopal Church I go, I take my 1928 Prayer Book and read it silently. That's the center.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4 Nov 18, 2013
John Hunt wrote:
When I am on the road, in whatever Episcopal Church I go, I take my 1928 Prayer Book and read it silently. That's the center.
Why not the 1789 Version approved and used by Seabury, since the 1928 Version was NEVER approved by The House of Commons?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#5 Nov 18, 2013
Listen to the Word wrote:
Good point on the feminization of the church. One can also add the obscene gayification of the church. Above all, one must add that the Christian church is the only church which gives up its core teachings, changes its moral standards and redacts its Bible so that nothing is intrinsically holy and sacred, whereas other religions, especially Islam, retain its teachings, are very zealous for their moral standards and respect its Bible.
You mean the 1979 inclusion of reasonable recognitions of cultural changes and language usage in Church Service?

You are the "One Who Does Not Listen to the Word", aren't you?

It would seem so.

Life, Light and Love are intrinsically Holy and Sacred,
Mr. OWDNLTTW!

The rest, including scripture, Church Tradition and Practice (whether considered to be orthodox or heresy), are simply reflections of what we should have already acknowledged.

Rev. Ken

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 39 min Stan Dandyliver 46,554
Russia won't go 'begging' for better relations ... 1 hr fall on your sword 7
PH seeks more proof Marwan among dead in clash 11 hr alhamdulilah 1
Turkish President points out new project to bui... Mon SomaliUK 3
'Charlie Hebdo' staff defends Mohammed cover Mon Don Imus 11
Most Russians think Charlie Hebdo tragedy provo... Mon FREEDOM for DAGESTAN 3
Obama: Yemen unrest won't halt drones Mon Captain Yesterday 9
More from around the web