More than 1,000 Hizbullah Terrorists Enter Syria to Help Assad

Hizbullah is continuing to assist Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad in his fight against the rebels. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Syrian

New London, CT

#1 Apr 15, 2013
Great news! They will now help the Syrian military rid the country of those AlQaeda backed rebel terrorists!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#2 Apr 16, 2013
Go Assad!!
mxlplx

United States

#3 Apr 16, 2013
Hmphh. Why are they Hizbollah 'terrorists' but the al Nusra led rebels are mere 'rebels'?

Enough with this one-sided crap. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
mxlplx

United States

#4 Apr 16, 2013
Maybe the Boston bombers were mere 'pranksters'.
mxlplx

United States

#5 Apr 16, 2013
I can see the al Jazeera headline now.

"Pranksters ignite bombs near Boston Marathon, deadly aftermath due to unanticipated crowds."
well

Hamilton, Canada

#6 Apr 16, 2013
Hizbullah terrorists last time surrendered fighting Israel.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#7 Apr 16, 2013
well wrote:
Hizbullah terrorists last time surrendered fighting Israel.
A thousand terrorists are not formidable, they can do some damage but can be wiped out in a day or two.
good grief

United States

#8 Apr 16, 2013
You're an idiot, George. God help us if you ever enter government service.
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

#9 Apr 16, 2013
Rebels will be on the run. I do not see how they can win now without help.
Syrian

New London, CT

#10 Apr 16, 2013
Protect Yourself wrote:
Rebels will be on the run. I do not see how they can win now without help.
They can't.
jammie rabbit

Madang, Papua New Guinea

#11 Apr 16, 2013
Yeah, go Assad
jammie rabbit

Madang, Papua New Guinea

#12 Apr 16, 2013
go assad, go aassad, assad the king, boy man tumas
George

Red Deer, Canada

#13 Apr 16, 2013
jammie rabbit wrote:
go assad, go aassad, assad the king, boy man tumas
Yes go, go straight to hell.
Syrian

New London, CT

#14 Apr 17, 2013
jammie rabbit wrote:
Yeah, go Assad
They Syrian military will prevail!
Syrian

New London, CT

#15 Apr 21, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
Hmphh. Why are they Hizbollah 'terrorists' but the al Nusra led rebels are mere 'rebels'?
Enough with this one-sided crap. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Excellent Point!!
Oliver Cromwell

Southport, UK

#16 Apr 21, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
A thousand terrorists are not formidable, they can do some damage but can be wiped out in a day or two.
You are confusing Hezbollah with real Terrorists,Hezbollah are a diciplined fighting force,ask your Zionist friends they found out the hard way.
Oliver Cromwell

Southport, UK

#17 Apr 21, 2013
good grief wrote:
You're an idiot, George. God help us if you ever enter government service.
Many Western Governments are acting like Idiots so he could very well be in Government service.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#18 Apr 21, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing Hezbollah with real Terrorists,Hezbollah are a diciplined fighting force,ask your Zionist friends they found out the hard way.
Exactly!
hmm

Hamilton, Canada

#19 Apr 21, 2013
Syrian Opposition Warns Hezbollah To Stay Out Of Conflict

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/21/syri...
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

#20 Apr 21, 2013
hmm wrote:
Syrian Opposition Warns Hezbollah To Stay Out Of Conflict
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/21/syri...
just like a fight in the park. You call your friend, I'll call mine.

Now that is known that Qatar, Jordan and some others support the rebellion and we are now feeding money to them, Russia, Hezobollah, Iran will help much more.

It's now just a question of how much Iraq & Turkey allow for air routes and how far Russia will go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 9 min Baron44 44,925
Obama's ISIS Plan Divides Iraq War Veterans In ... 1 hr Jeff Brightone 2
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 2 hr STU PIDE ASS Xposed 1,132
Two years after Benghazi, US wants more time to... 4 hr barefoot2626 95
Why Obama must revisit Ho Chi Minh's request? 22 hr NGUCAPSHlTSKIN3KI... 35
Homeland Security bulletin warns ISIS may strik... Wed Biff Dugan 1
Ukraine parliament ratifies EU pact Wed UKRAINE in NATO 1
•••

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••