Tamerlan Tsarnaev's ties to Russian e...

Tamerlan Tsarnaev's ties to Russian extremists probed

There are 8 comments on the CBS News story from Apr 23, 2013, titled Tamerlan Tsarnaev's ties to Russian extremists probed. In it, CBS News reports that:

Member of Parliament Vyacheslav Nikonov told CBS News, "It means that he was suspicious and he was suspected of being somehow connected to the terrorist activities." Nikonov said that's why Russian agents flagged him to the FBI.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

red red red

Leeds, UK

#1 Apr 23, 2013
And the fbi used him..
disgusted

Warrenville, IL

#2 Apr 23, 2013
for what?
ima hoosier

Greenfield, IN

#3 Apr 24, 2013
if he was being paid, it must have been minimum wage as the wife worked in a nursing home and her head gear and dress must cost a lot...custom made you know...

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#4 Apr 25, 2013
Listen to the parents talk! The mother is a jihadist liar, thief and delusional psycho and father is psychotic con man. These two maniacs pro created and raised a couple of psycho murderers. The older son was already violent before the bombing. This a family of jihadist freaks.
ima hoosier

Greenfield, IN

#5 Apr 25, 2013
no kidding.
disgusted

Warrenville, IL

#6 Apr 26, 2013
the mother has arrest warrants out for 16 counts of shoplifting at lord & taylor. she only steals from the best! now i know why they moved back to europe. why wasn't she arrested on those warrants? the whole family are a bunch of losers, not just the kids.
ima hoosier

Greenfield, IN

#7 Apr 26, 2013
they didnt have what she wanted at the russian gum.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#8 Apr 26, 2013
disgusted wrote:
the mother has arrest warrants out for 16 counts of shoplifting at lord & taylor. she only steals from the best! now i know why they moved back to europe. why wasn't she arrested on those warrants? the whole family are a bunch of losers, not just the kids.
The trash bag hag was arrested, but she skipped bail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US sees need to build bridges with Russia - Lavrov 49 min Stephany McDowell 1
News Disturbance on Ireland-Bound Flight (Mar '08) 9 hr doodley 21
News Obama expands ISIL fight into Syria; Canada won... (Sep '14) Thu Gerbert 14
News How Obama Is Vindicating Bush (Jan '09) May 27 Boring 398
News George Galloway: leaked papers reveal Canada's ... (Apr '10) May 25 George vs USA Senate 5
News Fight for ISIS, lose your citizenship, says Aus... May 24 Grassclipper 4
News Shiite Cleric Calls Maliki Visit to U.S. a Betr... (Jul '06) May 24 Swedenforever 3
More from around the web