Fan's not guilty verdict appealed

Fan's not guilty verdict appealed

There are 2 comments on the BBC News story from Apr 11, 2013, titled Fan's not guilty verdict appealed. In it, BBC News reports that:

Prosecutors are set to appeal the not guilty verdict in the trial of a Celtic fan caught on camera singing a pro-terrorist song at Dundee's Dens Park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC News.

Brave Men Crossmaglen

Port Orchard, WA

#1 Apr 11, 2013
Arresting and fining people for singing a bloody song that nobody outside the localized rivalry understands? The UK has become such a police state I feel sorry for the people living in fear of hurting somebody's feelings. Do they still sing Celtic Symphony, or is that banned too? What if you said 'Up The RA' while passing another fan walking down the public street? I'm really curious about this.
Moffat

Willmar, MN

#2 Apr 11, 2013
sounds like the british, cutting off heads because they are too white when they are poor.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC Mon Joe Balls 2,959
News Irish president warns of extremism Jul 27 James 1
News US authorities allege Oregon imam assisted radi... Jul 23 goonsquad 13
News Ukraine film director goes on trial in Russia Jul 22 George 26
News Top 10 signs America has been hijacked by liber... Jul 19 bile child 2
News Tennessee Shooter Was 'Upset' by Gaza War, Frie... Jul 18 Zeppelin 1
News The Postman knocks twice: Stop rewarding Hamas Jul 17 USA Today 1
More from around the web