Terrorist Waad Alwan Gets 40 Years in Prison

Jan 29, 2013 Full story: WBKO-TV Bowling Green 11

In this undated photo provided by the U.S. Marshals Service, Waad Ramadan Alwan, 30, an Iraqi living as a refugee in Bowling Green, Ky., is shown.

Full Story
BGInsider

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jan 29, 2013
40 years..HAHAHAHAAAA!!! Unless they are in solitary confinement or sent someone extremely safe and they are guarded around the clock, they won't last 4 years or maybe even 4 months!!!!!
popit qualifications

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Thank god justice was served get them all out of here
2ndamendment

Canton, OH

#3 Jan 29, 2013
So how much taxpayer money went to support this terrorist via the international center. Get that freakin place out of here too!
Helga

Alliance, OH

#4 Jan 29, 2013
2ndamendment wrote:
So how much taxpayer money went to support this terrorist via the international center. Get that freakin place out of here too!
Agree.
How about

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jan 29, 2013
2ndamendment wrote:
Do know that any taxpayer money went to support terrorists via the international center?
2ndamendment

Canton, OH

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Yes all "refugees" get a government handout when they get here. Are you going to be a dumbass and defend the practice?
Prison Guard

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Enjoy the daily wads, Waad.
zero tolerance

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jan 29, 2013
waad is going to find out what real terror is in prison.
popit qualifications

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Yes he is zone
barbie

Scottsville, KY

#10 Jan 30, 2013
I hope the second he is released he is strapped to a plane and flown back over seas and never allowed to come back but let me guess he will still be able to live here.
FappyTheClown

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Jan 30, 2013
He needs to meet up with Bubba and some of his friends while in the tax payer funded hotel he gets to live in for free. While there, I hope he gets to experience a few bazookas, a few side wider missiles, and at least one predator drone and end it all with a roadside bomb!!!! LOL!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Syria warns US: No unilateral strikes on militants 16 min Swedenforever 5
Why Obama must revisit Ho Chi Minh's request? 17 min SpongeBob 28
Two years after Benghazi, US wants more time to... 46 min Obama Bad 73
De Blasio under fire amid new threat from Islam... 1 hr Obama Bad 10
ISIS recruiting female jihadis from America's h... 1 hr Asian Guy 6
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 44,822
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 7 hr Pizza Pie 276,523
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••