Khalistan: Almost Three Decades After...

Khalistan: Almost Three Decades After Operation Blue Star, Movement For Sikh Homeland Fading Away

There are 24 comments on the International Business Times story from Jun 13, 2013, titled Khalistan: Almost Three Decades After Operation Blue Star, Movement For Sikh Homeland Fading Away. In it, International Business Times reports that:

The Indian government has recently blamed Pakistan for seeking to revive Sikh militant separatism -- i.e, the 'Khalistan' movement -- in India, thereby renewing New Delhi's fears that even in a new era of democracy in Pakistan, Islamabad continues to support independence movements designed to destabilize the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shiva ka lund chatle

Sugar Land, TX

#29 Jul 23, 2013
Khalistan should be created I only hate Hindus but Indian Muslims, Christians and Sikhs are much more peaceful...... Compared to Hindus. Hope Pakistan can help the creation of Khalistan.

Karachi, Pakistan

#30 Jul 24, 2013
Shame for Indian government
Usman Ali

Sugar Land, TX

#31 Jul 26, 2013
Raj karega Khalsa

Karachi, Pakistan

#32 Jul 27, 2013
Yes marked as Black Day by Sikhs world wide

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illustration on Putin's Middle East intentions ... 33 min FOOLS DIE for PUTIN 1
News As Russia enters Syria's war, Ukrainians ask wh... 1 hr FOOLS DIE FOR PUTIN 31
News Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists (May '14) 1 hr RUSSIA HUMILIATED 1,105
News Across arc of conflict, 'Obama Doctrine' shows ... Tue WorstPresident 32
News Kremlin claims to take out major Islamic State ... Oct 3 davy 2
News Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use milita... Sep 30 wahananiu 1
News Ukrainian president mocks Putin in front of Uni... Sep 30 PUTIN HUMILIATED 5
More from around the web