Nigeria: Boko Haram commander killed

Nigeria: Boko Haram commander killed

There are 1 comment on the News24 story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Nigeria: Boko Haram commander killed. In it, News24 reports that:

Nigeria's military on Thursday claimed to have killed a Boko Haram commander behind the recent high-profile assassination of a retired general in a "major offensive". "During the offensive and in a counter-attack, a major commander of the Boko Haram terrorist sect commanding the northwest and the northeast, Ibn Saleh Ibrahim, with some of his ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Can somebody tell me the reason why ND graduates from IBADAN POLY who wishes to continues their HND programme in FEDERALPOLY EDE are highly DiScRiMiNaTeD & ReJeCtEd by d management of dat institution(FEDERAL POLY EDE) Whereas, applicants from other schools whom score below the average cut-off marks are neatly given admission & admitted into the institution. Cos, i'm not just talking nor writing for writing sake. But, i'm speaking from. Cos, this is d nosense going on inside that institution(FEDERAL POLY EDE) right now. So Whyyyyyyyy????????? And if could still recall vividly, there is a particular part in the Nigerian National Anthem which says that *"to serve with heart and might, ONE NATION BOUND in FREEDOM,PEACE and UNITY"* Now where is d nation bound wit peace & unity? Now where is d peace & unity among us?? Now where does d peace & unity lyes in such act of SeGrEgAtIoN??? Can sombody tell me???? [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) 45 min Elite billionaire... 33
News Despite Paris, Obama rejects calls for shift in... 1 hr American_Infidel 89
News Gadhafi: U.S. should seek peace with bin Laden (Feb '09) Mon Westboro Lifetime... 48
News How to argue about whether we should say a radi... Mon wximagery 2
News Despite critics, Obama vows to rout Islami... Sun Mikey 3
News Marco Rubio says Sunni Arabs with a few U.S. sp... Nov 22 Ritual Habitual 1
News Kelly Clarkson details the extreme morning sick... Nov 21 John Kenney Lying... 1
More from around the web