Cuba might not be safe for Snowden

Cuba might not be safe for Snowden

There are 14 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jun 25, 2013, titled Cuba might not be safe for Snowden. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

One Cuba scholar thinks that the country might not be willing to shelter Snowden, though.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“hi ya”

Since: Feb 12

Manchester

#1 Jun 25, 2013
They need permission from the USA first.
WJDC

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#4 Jun 25, 2013
Snowden will be kept in Rusia for some time and eventually will be returned to the USA
Rick

Toronto, Canada

#5 Jun 25, 2013

“El mojon cherokee culipardo”

Since: Jun 13

tinsnip= defiantOne gilipollas

#6 Jun 26, 2013
a den of snow?
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#7 Jun 26, 2013
I dont remember him ever trying to get shelter in Cuba. Wasnt he supposed to just have a layover there? That is unless all that was just a giant ploy to get all the journalists off his trail.

Either way, i dont really think he ever planned on trying to get shelter there. Is the Washington Post going to do this exact same article on all the other countries the media has been speculating over without any real info? They could fill another dozen pages with more rubbish if they do.

#8 Jun 26, 2013
Lamer wrote:
I dont remember him ever trying to get shelter in Cuba. Wasnt he supposed to just have a layover there? That is unless all that was just a giant ploy to get all the journalists off his trail.
Either way, i dont really think he ever planned on trying to get shelter there. Is the Washington Post going to do this exact same article on all the other countries the media has been speculating over without any real info? They could fill another dozen pages with more rubbish if they do.
If you had any respect for your Spanish aaudience you wqouldn't call yourself lamer, it means to suck or to lick in Spanish.

But that is you, fine with me...thought you should know, comrade!
WJDC

United States

#9 Jun 26, 2013
- Cherokee - wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had any respect for your Spanish aaudience you wqouldn't call yourself lamer, it means to suck or to lick in Spanish.
Saludos amigo Cherokee.Lo felicito,usted es un hombre nuevo.Dios,lo ha bendecido
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#10 Jun 26, 2013
- Cherokee - wrote:
<quoted text>
communication would be dead if we were to worry about what this word or that word means in a different language on an international forum.

But i appreciate your concern for my "respect" of the spanish audience whom would not be able to get past a screen name on the internet.

#11 Jun 26, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
communication would be dead if we were to worry about what this word or that word means in a different language on an international forum.
But i appreciate your concern for my "respect" of the spanish audience whom would not be able to get past a screen name on the internet.
Ok lameQ-los!
MARCUS ANNAEUS LUCANUS

Miami, FL

#12 Jun 26, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
that poster is a Miami Cuban that wants to give the real Cherokee a bad rep. But the poor thing has no talent or creativity even to do bad things. Now WJDC is the boss of evil.

#13 Jun 26, 2013
MARCUS ANNAEUS LUCANUS wrote:
<quoted text>that poster is a Miami Cuban that wants to give the real Cherokee a bad rep. But the poor thing has no talent or creativity even to do bad things. Now WJDC is the boss of evil.
And wo are you? a stinky mojon, no doubt,right mojon!
El Profesor

United States

#14 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>that poster is a Miami Cuban that wants to give the real Cherokee a bad rep. But the poor thing has no talent or creativity even to do bad things. Now WJDC is the boss of evil.
You are a liar,that was the REAL Cherokee not the funny character that loves to usurp seņor Cherokee's avatar.Wellcome back to thr real seņor Cherokee
El Profesor

United States

#15 Jun 26, 2013
Indio hay un viejo dicho Cubano que dice asi'Ahora que le cayo carcoma' al piano"
El Profesor

United States

#16 Jun 26, 2013
Indio hay un viejo dicho Cubano que dice asi'Ahora si que le cayo carcoma' al piano"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) May 22 Etch a Win 2012 76
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) May 22 DeNiro jr 213
News Obama: Yemen unrest won't halt drones (Jan '15) May 21 A la Bama 12
Explosives: The Eye of Leviathan May 19 Abishai100 1
News The Real Face of Hamas (Dec '14) May 16 C Kersey 2
News Rumsfeld: Obama made right move on bin Laden raid (May '11) May 14 Romneys parasites 21
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) May 13 crusty 276,654