Gerry Kelly speaks: 'I looked at him ...

Gerry Kelly speaks: 'I looked at him and said: "Don't move or...

There are 72 comments on the The Independent story from Oct 29, 2013, titled Gerry Kelly speaks: 'I looked at him and said: "Don't move or.... In it, The Independent reports that:

IRA terrorist turned Sinn Fein minister Gerry Kelly has threatened to reopen old wounds by revealing how he led the spectacular Maze jailbreak in 1983.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ulsters number one

Dublin, Ireland

#2 Oct 29, 2013
Up the uff
OldSkool

Stirling, UK

#5 Oct 30, 2013
I'm also a dirty scumbag
lol

Belfast, UK

#6 Oct 30, 2013
Irish freedom fighter fought for 30 years for what?
The union is safe!!
And dear old Gerry takes the queens shilling home to his own kin!!!
Hahahahaha!!!
FGAU NO SURRENDER NOT NOW......NOT EVER!!!!!
James

London, UK

#7 Oct 30, 2013
lol wrote:
Irish freedom fighter fought for 30 years for what?
The union is safe!!
And dear old Gerry takes the queens shilling home to his own kin!!!
Hahahahaha!!!
FGAU NO SURRENDER NOT NOW......NOT EVER!!!!!
Southern Ireland has been reunited with the UK since 1st January 1973.
Mr Ben

Ireland

#8 Oct 30, 2013
Demographically speaking, if I were an Onionist I'd be crapping bricks.
Mr Ben

Ireland

#9 Oct 30, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Southern Ireland has been reunited with the UK since 1st January 1973.
Same time the UK united with Western Germany.
mrglue

UK

#10 Oct 30, 2013
Gerry kellys a wanker
James

London, UK

#11 Oct 30, 2013
Mr Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no independent countries in the EU.
Lol

Darlington, UK

#12 Oct 30, 2013
You watch your mouth ya wee turncoat.
James

London, UK

#13 Oct 30, 2013
The PIRA's failed terrorist campaign was pointless, just like the IRA's failed terrorist campaign of 1919-1923.
mrglue

UK

#14 Oct 30, 2013
Me watch my mouth bout gerry kelly il say what a want gerry kellys a big nosed cnut hes a class a walt and id say it to his face hes a muderer and a tosspot and me a turncoat think your mistaken me for the two gerrys and martin mc ginn
Lol

Darlington, UK

#15 Oct 30, 2013
Joking you ya Walt.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#16 Nov 2, 2013
When he wuz in jail he hit the books 2 lead his.com munity an b a ministera the loyalists just took roids an shagged each otha!
Ten Heroes

Hamilton, UK

#18 Nov 2, 2013
Mr Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Britain got the first ever big bail out in the late 1970's. Four billion pound from the EU while one Billion of this four billion came from there old enemy Germany.
Apparently if they had not had received this bail out, which if transferred into today's money, would probably exceed a trillion pound, a supposedly 'Great' Britain would have been up the fcuking Swanney without a fcuking paddle.

'those that throw stones, at glass houses, and all that' comes to mind!
Ten Heroes

Hamilton, UK

#19 Nov 2, 2013
mrglue wrote:
Me watch my mouth bout gerry kelly il say what a want gerry kellys a big nosed cnut hes a class a walt and id say it to his face hes a muderer and a tosspot and me a turncoat think your mistaken me for the two gerrys and martin mc ginn
I do not think, that you would say it to his face pal! The British Army, and RUC, and loyalists, over many years have said worse to his face, and he is still a courageous Irishman who is always one step ahead of mindless sectarian fools, similar to your kind.

This guy has more courage and intelligence in one of his small toes, than a clown like yourself could hope to gain in a million years, you cowardly fool.
Erskine

Wembley, UK

#20 Nov 3, 2013
Ten Heroes wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Britain got the first ever big bail out in the late 1970's. Four billion pound from the EU while one Billion of this four billion came from there old enemy Germany.
Apparently if they had not had received this bail out, which if transferred into today's money, would probably exceed a trillion pound, a supposedly 'Great' Britain would have been up the fcuking Swanney without a fcuking paddle.
'those that throw stones, at glass houses, and all that' comes to mind!
Lord Healey later admitted the 1976 IMF bailout wasn't needed.
Ten Heroes

Consett, UK

#22 Nov 5, 2013
tyson furious wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only muppets like you who believe the tripe you write...! Lol Gerry Kelly intelligent lol
Its only Muppet's like you who are being led similar to a flock of sheep.

'you have the sheep syndrome' which basically means that you cannot stomach brutal truths, while you also live inside a denial bubble in which you are also incapable of opening your mind, or to look outside the box, merely because other folk tell you so.

Pathetic Loser!

For the record, Kelly masterminded the mass break-out of 38 IRA prisoners from the Maze prison. You know the same prison that was supposedly to be the most high Tech, secure prison on the planet, during that era, while afterwards his British supposedly Masters were to have egg slapped all over there embarrassed faces.
John

London, UK

#23 Nov 5, 2013
Ten Heroes wrote:
<quoted text>Its only Muppet's like you who are being led similar to a flock of sheep.
'you have the sheep syndrome' which basically means that you cannot stomach brutal truths, while you also live inside a denial bubble in which you are also incapable of opening your mind, or to look outside the box, merely because other folk tell you so.
Pathetic Loser!
For the record, Kelly masterminded the mass break-out of 38 IRA prisoners from the Maze prison. You know the same prison that was supposedly to be the most high Tech, secure prison on the planet, during that era, while afterwards his British supposedly Masters were to have egg slapped all over there embarrassed faces.
We allowed him to escape.
Mr Ben

Ireland

#24 Nov 5, 2013
James wrote:
The PIRA's failed terrorist campaign was pointless, just like the IRA's failed terrorist campaign of 1919-1923.
The UVF lost 33% of Ulster's territory to Republicans in 1921.

Republicans ensured 80% of Ireland left the UK during the 1919-1922 period.
Mr Ben

Ireland

#25 Nov 5, 2013
Erskine wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord Healey later admitted the 1976 IMF bailout wasn't needed.
Then why did they take the cash?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rumsfeld: Obama made right move on bin Laden raid (May '11) Sun Never Forget 20
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Sun Never Forget 71
News Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) Jun 24 Romneycare killed... 14
make USD now Jun 23 Vincent 1
News Trump to LGBT community: I'm a 'real friend' Jun 17 RayGones dead GOP 96
News Shooters sometimes exploit weapons laws Jun 16 Faylinn 4
News "Islamic Refugee" With Gas Pipeline Plans Arres... Jun 15 too much 2
More from around the web