Video Shows Romney Disparaging Obama ...

Video Shows Romney Disparaging Obama Supporters

There are 7 comments on the The Wall Street Journal story from Sep 17, 2012, titled Video Shows Romney Disparaging Obama Supporters. In it, The Wall Street Journal reports that:

Mitt Romney 's latest rebranding effort ran into trouble Monday when video surfaced of the Republican nominee disparaging President Barack Obama 's supporters during what a news report in a liberal magazine described as a private, closed-door fundraiser earlier this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wall Street Journal.

Law

Papillion, NE

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Awww, so Obama can spew his "cling to guns & religion" BS, but woe is he who besmirches the Messiah's disciples.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#2 Sep 17, 2012
47% of Americans ??? Yeah, you don't understand the voting process, right ??
. Rob-me is just a better dressed clone/clown...He daddy bought him his first home, if he wants a white house, I SUGGEST PAINT !!!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#4 Sep 17, 2012
Better yet,
split screen with any DNC spokes mouth.
The party in Charlotte cause the embassy murders.
Law

Papillion, NE

#5 Sep 17, 2012
Obama is a colostomy bag with ears and only lemmings want 4 more years out of the oaf.
imaginaryfriend

Sterling Heights, MI

#6 Sep 17, 2012
Roman style orgies were happening just a mere few feet away from where Willard gave this disgusting anti-American worker speech. Check it out!
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Sep 17, 2012
imaginaryfriend wrote:
Roman style orgies were happening just a mere few feet away from where Willard gave this disgusting anti-American worker speech. Check it out!
i hope your butt is recovering well.... i watched, i didnt see either.... r u sure it wasnt the dnc u meant? u know, the ones who booed god, that must have hurt o, being a christian and all huh?.... i boo o ..... the libs god.... i wonder who o means when he speaks of god?..who is god to him? we know who god is to his supporters

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#11 Sep 18, 2012
The President is playing the numbers game, if he can convert as many as needed to call it, 'the will of Democracy', he and his friends will fill their pockets and leave the card table.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News IRS vows to finally stop targeting tea par... 7 hr YouDidntBuildThat 1
News Filing tax returns puts $21M in pockets of low-... Aug 22 BOATY McBOATFACE ... 1
News NeNe Leakes reportedly owes more than $800,000 ... Aug 20 Surprised 1
News Clinton releases tax return, blasts Trump for n... Aug 13 Le Jimbo 6
News Smart Energy: Stabilize energy costs with solar... Aug 10 Catherine Green 2
News Donald Trump vows tax cuts for business owners,... Aug 9 WasteWater 1
News Thousands of NM tax refunds stalled in fraud fight Aug 9 Sharon 1
More from around the web