Denying Key Social Services to Immigrants on the Road to Citizenship Hurts Our Entire Nation

This week the Senate began debate on an immigration-reform plan that includes a road map to citizenship for the 11 million undocumented immigrants striving for a formal place in American society. Full Story
Oh My

Omaha, NE

#1 Jun 14, 2013
What a crock of k r a p!
El Paredon

Austin, TX

#2 Jun 14, 2013
Illegal aliens as a whole hurts our entire nation. Giving these criminal amnesty will destroy the nation. Add in chain immigration of 20 million or more family and so on the 11 or more getting amnesty and just think what the welfare, school, hospital, and Social Security system will look like.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 14, 2013
so what they are saying is the whole paln is to put 12 to 20 million illegal aliens on welfare and ssi to finish bleeding us dry.

no illegal aliens should get any of those services and neither should their anchors.
Rude Term for a Mexican

Staten Island, NY

#4 Jun 14, 2013
First, we they allow these liars, thieves and cheats into the country, then they tell us we have to let them stay, then they tell us they should become citizens, then they want us to pay for their food and housing. What's next? Do we all have to learn to speak Spanish to make them feel more welcome? Round up and deport every single one of these lowlifes--men, women, children--and deport them. I, for one, hope they violently resist so we can send them home bruised and battered.

Location hidden

#5 Jun 14, 2013
Rude Term for a Mexican wrote:
First, we they allow these liars, thieves and cheats into the country, then they tell us we have to let them stay, then they tell us they should become citizens, then they want us to pay for their food and housing. What's next? Do we all have to learn to speak Spanish to make them feel more welcome? Round up and deport every single one of these lowlifes--men, women, children--and deport them. I, for one, hope they violently resist so we can send them home bruised and battered.
from obama's mouth, don't worry that they cannot speak english your children must learn spanish,says it all about his plans against the country and her citizens.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 15, 2013
How greedy, stupid and weak has this country become? We will never be a world power again once this travesty takes place. We will be known from then on as a nation of unskilled, illiterate beggars. What a future we are leaving for our children, all in the name of a few dollars.
spud

Bangor, PA

#7 Jun 15, 2013
First of all, there should be no amnesty. These rules that are being discussed should be applied to legal immigrants. I think we should require immigrants to be self sufficient. We don't need anyone coming here that the taxpayers have to support in any way.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 15, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
How greedy, stupid and weak has this country become? We will never be a world power again once this travesty takes place. We will be known from then on as a nation of unskilled, illiterate beggars. What a future we are leaving for our children, all in the name of a few dollars.
that is the plan of all pushing this bill. they want us the USA citizens to be third world sewer dwellers other wise they would close our borders get out of nafat and never deal with the likes of mexico at all.

you can't get third worlders to stop their filthy habits that keep causing their mess so they flood us with them. their shear numbers will ruin us and bring us down to third world levels.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#9 Jun 15, 2013
They'll hire immigration attorney's, to sideline any fee's. They'll say something like, if I have to pay those fee's, I won't be able to feed my family back in Mexihell. They skirt all the intended laws as written, and by the time it's in place. Every Mexican attorney will have all cost's to zero. And they will be signed up for SS, Obumercare, and everything else we had too pay for in our working careers. Magnet's.....more magnet's. More illegals showing up to the attorney's office with fake ID's And fake history's so they can steal more citizenships and vote Democratic. The illegals will piss on us as long as they can... We've been screwed and screwed and screwed...

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 16, 2013
ronnie wrote:
They'll hire immigration attorney's, to sideline any fee's. They'll say something like, if I have to pay those fee's, I won't be able to feed my family back in Mexihell. They skirt all the intended laws as written, and by the time it's in place. Every Mexican attorney will have all cost's to zero. And they will be signed up for SS, Obumercare, and everything else we had too pay for in our working careers. Magnet's.....more magnet's. More illegals showing up to the attorney's office with fake ID's And fake history's so they can steal more citizenships and vote Democratic. The illegals will piss on us as long as they can... We've been screwed and screwed and screwed...
After it is all said and done, the taxpayers will still be forced to prop them no matter what. Business as usual, only this time, this country will not survive. Welcome to the new era of slackers, leeches and misery. Crime will soon escalate and many people will be hurt so badly that they will never recover from the travesty the goons of DC are brewing.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#11 Jun 16, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
All in the name of a few more liberal democratic voters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calgary couple gets $18K bill after CRA questio... Nov 20 2 xtremes 1
IRS lost emails by official in tea party probe Nov 13 barefoot2626 851
Tax Preparation Volunteers Needed in Inland Emp... Nov 13 Ted Smith 1
Town of Pratt could be dissolved, Kanawha offic... (Aug '12) Nov 12 just wondering 9
Volunteers Needed for Tax Preparation Assistance Nov 11 maryjaneprincton 1
Highlights from the Toronto Centre CRA & Tax Pr... Nov 10 Bill 1
IRS Seizes Restaurant Owner's Bank Account With... Nov 10 Fight back on bad... 1

Tax People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE