Romney floats tax deductions cap idea resembling one from Obama

Oct 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Republican presidential candidate and former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney pauses while speaking at a campaign rally in Denver, Colorado October 1, 2012 ahead of his first debate with President Barack Obama.

Comments
241 - 255 of 255 Comments Last updated Oct 18, 2012
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Cat74

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Looks like I, and my kind, wlll elect those rich old men, and make your lives even more miserable. They will certainly be better for the middle class then the current bunch. The first, and second debates proved Obama Biden are not up to the Job of Presient, and Vice President.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
Looks like I, and my kind,
M/F, C/S liars?
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not Oregon... it's you.

(barefoot too)
rehabthebill

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Don't get sucked into the individual income tax debate. Get the corporate world to pay their fair share first. I'm not an occupier but how are companies making BILLIONS more than many individuals not paying a dime. BILLIONS is the net and not the gross in many cases.

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2011/11/03/3...

http://www.boston.com/business/globe/articles...

This has been going on for decades. DECADES of corporatations not paying taxes yet they are still outsourcing, downsizing and/or failing. What is the motivation slipping them breaks into a 15,000 page tax code(55,000 with revisions) again?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

"Romney invested in 10 Chinese companies recently—including ones that partnered with Iran & stole US trade secrets"

Good grief, with POSs like Romney running for POTUS, who needs shooting wars to hurt us?
obarry

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
"Romney invested in 10 Chinese companies recently—including ones that partnered with Iran & stole US trade secrets"
Good grief, with POSs like Romney running for POTUS, who needs shooting wars to hurt us?
Funny, obama did even worse, took our tax money, and invested it in "green" energy projects, which sent most of the money and jobs to china.
And since we can see you copied and pasted that, lets see the companies.
While you are at it, why don't you tell us about obama letting Turkey up its Iran oil imports in March before the embargo, give much-needed oil revenues to Iran.(HD).Turkey’s crude oil imports from Iran rose sharply in March, providing the Islamic republic with much-needed oil revenues as Tehran struggles to sell its crude in the face of tightening Western sanctions aimed at slowing its nuclear program?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

obarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, obama did even worse, took our tax money, and invested it in "green" energy projects, which sent most of the money and jobs to china.
Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Most of it stayed right here in the USA, with large chunks of it used to pay for weatherization of more than 750,000 homes, as an example.

Stay away from Glen Beck's website.

Scientists are still searching for something he has uttered or posted in the last four years that was true.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Paul some girls rape easy Ryan believes that women enjoy being raped. The filth of the GOPOX is very much in evidence every day of the week.

No self respecting woman could be a party to the GOPOX's War on Women. Only the indecent filth of the gender supports this filth.

"Ryan’s reasoning was that, unless a woman can show serious physical injuries, or other evidence of force, like a weapon or ligature marks, then she could be lying, and probably is. We all know how women love to go around bragging about being raped, social enhancer that it is. Again, it’s cold, but within its own assumptions, it makes sense.

Then, there’s the possibility that Ryan’s logic included the calculation that, even if a woman is attacked, if she fails to sustain sufficient injuries, maybe she secretly enjoyed it. Just a little."
Cat74

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Yesterday our liar in chief said every penny of the Stimulus has been paid back. Almost to the minute the CBO was issuing a statement that no, $24Billion dollars of the Stimulus will never be paid back. That is quite a big lie there. This joker will not be reelected.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Democrat women must be weak. I don't know one Republican woman that needs a damn thing from Obama, and his other slave owners,ie those owned by the Government.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Anti-American Traitor Republiscums reveal secrets on purpose.

"Republicans Reveal Location Of Secret CIA Base During House Hearing On Libya Attacks"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

"Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) said today that he voted to cut funding for U.S. embassy security amid political attacks from Republicans that the Obama administration did not do enough to secure the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya that was attacked last month.

When asked if he voted to cut the funds this morning on CNN, Chaffetz said,“Absolutely“: " BA
scooter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Romney/Ryan,the Men for the job and Real Americans that will lead the country.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

scooter wrote:
Real Americans don't dodge the draft, honey.

Bush did the last blow to jobs in America, we don't need another BJ.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

scooter wrote:
Romney = four time draft dodging yellow bellied coward.

Ryan = hasn't had sex in years, sleeps in the office, thinks women always lie about rape.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••