Adviser says Romney to release 2011 tax return by October 15

Aug 19, 2012 Full story: Reuters 1,726

Republican U.S. presidential challenger Mitt Romney plans to make public his 2011 tax return by October 15, a senior campaign adviser said on Sunday, as President Barack Obama's re-election team pressed its criticism of Romney's decision not to disclose more about his personal taxes.

Full Story
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#904 Sep 17, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical laziness from the tulsa talibaner when defeated.

hahahahahahaha

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#906 Sep 17, 2012
DieselVette wrote:
<quoted text>
Layout of a 4 room shack?
Anybody with a day of practice in clearing rooms could've done this on the fly. I know i can clear rooms very efficirntly. Give me 1-2 guys smart enough to practice 1-2 times (we should all be ready for when Maobama collapses the economy), and it's a simple endeavor. But that doesn't prove it to be planned or not.
So, our ambassadors in the middles east on the anniversary of 911 surround themselves with essentially nothing, so only two guys with ten minutes of practice can take him out.

You know how stupid that makes you sound?

I will bet you one million dollars cash money that you can't find any two guys you want and pull off that kind of hit unplanned.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#907 Sep 17, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Monday, September 17, 2012
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 45% of the vote. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided. Undecided historically vote for the challenger.
North Carolina: Romney 51%, Obama 45%
Swing State Daily Tracking: Romney 47%, Obama 45%
In Virginia and Ohio, Obama leads by a point. In Florida, the president is up two. Romney has edged back into the lead in Missouri and is up six in North Carolina.
I remember the lib's tracking polls in the Wisconsin recall.

Oh baby too close to call.

Who's the "el goob" in WI?

I wonder what a poll of likely voters, equal weight dem/rep/ind would show?

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#908 Sep 17, 2012
Speaking of taxes. I has question: If GWB's tax cuts were so bad, why did obama extend them?
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#909 Sep 17, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember the lib's tracking polls in the Wisconsin recall.
Oh baby too close to call.
Who's the "el goob" in WI?
I wonder what a poll of likely voters, equal weight dem/rep/ind would show?
fux: Obama +5...there's a lib tracking poll for ya.

hahahahahahaha

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#911 Sep 17, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember the lib's tracking polls in the Wisconsin recall.
Oh baby too close to call.
Who's the "el goob" in WI?
I wonder what a poll of likely voters, equal weight dem/rep/ind would show?
The current lib polls are using registared voters and over sampling liberals by 13%.........but in all they are cheating fair and square as a liberal is apt to do.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#912 Sep 17, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Monday, September 17, 2012
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 45% of the vote. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided. Undecided historically vote for the challenger.
North Carolina: Romney 51%, Obama 45%
Swing State Daily Tracking: Romney 47%, Obama 45%
In Virginia and Ohio, Obama leads by a point. In Florida, the president is up two. Romney has edged back into the lead in Missouri and is up six in North Carolina.
Obama = 332

Romney = 206

http://www.electoral-vote.com/
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#913 Sep 17, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama leads among likely voters, taliboehner.

hahahahahahahaha
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#914 Sep 17, 2012
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama = 332
Romney = 206
http://www.electoral-vote.com/
Proof that polls over sample Democrats:

HuffPost Model Estimate
Independent 34.9%
Democrat 33.9%
Republican 25.7%
Undecided 5%

Currently tracking 667 polls
Updated 3 days ago

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/...

Should I believe poll results?
Sometimes, but keep in mind the effects of methodology, undersampled demographic groups, and constantly changing public opinion.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2012/Info/po...

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#915 Sep 17, 2012
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama = 332
Romney = 206
http://www.electoral-vote.com/
Protesters Screaming 'F**k America!' Attack US Embassy In Jakarta...It’s sure good Obama made everyone love us………looks like Obama’s Rice spouting lies is bigger than we thought.

REPORT: For every $1 added to economy,$3 added to debt...now if that isn’t a sign of success…….what is……..the empty suit is filled with debt.

'Naked' airport body scanners to be scrapped after failing to receive EU approval...more waste more debt……………..the taxpayers take it in the shorts again. Wonder which bundler we bought them from.

TV Networks Will Be Asked to Boost ObamaCare In Plots of Top Shows...More from the people that brought your Seig Heil.

Dem congressional candidate fired for support of euthanizing sick patients...WELL AFTER THE ELECTION……LIKE OBAMA SAID TO RUSSIA, THEY WILL HAVE MORE FLEXABILITY FOR THEIR DEATH PANELS.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#916 Sep 17, 2012
obarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove all you just posted. Will wait.
"Aida
Beckley, WV

I think I need another drink. And a job."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/beckley-wv/TJ...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#917 Sep 17, 2012
DieselVette wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. That's why he's not been even charged. Pathetic Libtard, jealous of those with ambition.
Romney's ambition is to screw the USA.

The probable felonies are under the IRA amnesty. You know, amnesty for criminal activities.

I have no problem if the US government charges the Romneys with tax evasion. Do you?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#918 Sep 17, 2012
Oh yeah, there is a huge difference between making money by providing great products and services to other human beings and being a vulture capitalist and pornographer like Romney.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#919 Sep 17, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney's ambition is to screw the USA.
The probable felonies are under the IRA amnesty. You know, amnesty for criminal activities.
I have no problem if the US government charges the Romneys with tax evasion. Do you?
Protesters Screaming 'F**k America!' Attack US Embassy In Jakarta...It’s sure good Obama made everyone love us………looks like Obama’s Rice spouting lies is bigger than we thought.

REPORT: For every $1 added to economy,$3 added to debt...now if that isn’t a sign of success…….what is……..the empty suit is filled with debt.

'Naked' airport body scanners to be scrapped after failing to receive EU approval...more waste more debt……………..the taxpayers take it in the shorts again. Wonder which bundler we bought them from.

TV Networks Will Be Asked to Boost ObamaCare In Plots of Top Shows...More from the people that brought your Seig Heil.

Dem congressional candidate fired for support of euthanizing sick patients...WELL AFTER THE ELECTION……LIKE OBAMA SAID TO RUSSIA, THEY WILL HAVE MORE FLEXABILITY FOR THEIR DEATH PANELS.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#920 Sep 17, 2012
Romney tax returns he will release will be fake returns NOT the real returns.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#922 Sep 17, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Protesters Screaming 'F**k America!' Attack US Embassy In Jakarta...It’s sure good Obama made everyone love us………looks like Obama’s Rice spouting lies is bigger than we thought.
REPORT: For every $1 added to economy,$3 added to debt...now if that isn’t a sign of success…….what is……..the empty suit is filled with debt.
'Naked' airport body scanners to be scrapped after failing to receive EU approval...more waste more debt……………..the taxpayers take it in the shorts again. Wonder which bundler we bought them from.
TV Networks Will Be Asked to Boost ObamaCare In Plots of Top Shows...More from the people that brought your Seig Heil.
Dem congressional candidate fired for support of euthanizing sick patients...WELL AFTER THE ELECTION……LIKE OBAMA SAID TO RUSSIA, THEY WILL HAVE MORE FLEXABILITY FOR THEIR DEATH PANELS.
Freaking out because the Romney Campaign is fighting itself and fighting Romney's childish outbursts?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahhaa

Romney shows day in and day out that he is an immature little freak incapable of grasping what is going on in the real world. You do realize (BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH) that Romney's favorite book is Battlefield Earth by Scientologist Hubbard.

Romney is a juvenile delinquent. Romney will never grow up from being a fratpunk. Romney is incompetent and he shows it everyday.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#923 Sep 17, 2012
Typical Romney Blame-Everyone-Else childish and INCOMPETENT behavior:

"As Mitt Romney finishes his second week of dismal news coverage -- with slipping polls and a combustible international crisis driving the narrative that the campaign is flailing -- the campaign's frustation with the media that covers it is approaching the boiling point." BF

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#924 Sep 17, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Protesters Screaming 'F**k America!' Attack US Embassy In Jakarta...It’s sure good Obama made everyone love us………looks like Obama’s Rice spouting lies is bigger than we thought.
REPORT: For every $1 added to economy,$3 added to debt...now if that isn’t a sign of success…….what is……..the empty suit is filled with debt.
'Naked' airport body scanners to be scrapped after failing to receive EU approval...more waste more debt……………..the taxpayers take it in the shorts again. Wonder which bundler we bought them from.
TV Networks Will Be Asked to Boost ObamaCare In Plots of Top Shows...More from the people that brought your Seig Heil.
Dem congressional candidate fired for support of euthanizing sick patients...WELL AFTER THE ELECTION……LIKE OBAMA SAID TO RUSSIA, THEY WILL HAVE MORE FLEXABILITY FOR THEIR DEATH PANELS.
You TeaBagging Republiscum America-haters talk like this all the time.

Democracy is messy. Life is messy. Grow up.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#925 Sep 17, 2012
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof that polls over sample Democrats:
HuffPost Model Estimate
Independent 34.9%
Democrat 33.9%
Republican 25.7%
Undecided 5%
Currently tracking 667 polls
Updated 3 days ago
http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/...
Should I believe poll results?
Sometimes
http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2012/Info/po...
Only when you agree with the outcome and it shows Robme...er...Romney in the lead, then you and your ilk shout it from the mountain tops and claim it's a done deal and the polls are a definite and decisive showing of the American voter's mindset.

When the polls go the other way and show President Obama in the lead, then the poll takers lean heavily democratic and the polls shouldn't be believed.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#926 Sep 17, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Freaking out because the Romney Campaign is fighting itself and fighting Romney's childish outbursts?
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahhaa
Romney shows day in and day out that he is an immature little freak incapable of grasping what is going on in the real world. You do realize (BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH) that Romney's favorite book is Battlefield Earth by Scientologist Hubbard.
Romney is a juvenile delinquent. Romney will never grow up from being a fratpunk. Romney is incompetent and he shows it everyday.
The in-fighting by the amateurs in the rugby cramp is hilarious.

Bwahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mt. Washington council passes property tax incr... (Oct '11) 29 min MW Citizen 242
Hurdles for ObamaCare in 2nd sign-up season 12 hr barefoot2626 8
Farmer takes action on two fronts 12 hr ManJenson 63
Bid On Michael Jackson Treasures, Help Estate F... Sun Len is Disgusted 1
Judge: Gahanna overcharged taxpayers who work o... Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 2
Illegal workers pay taxes, reap no federal or s... (Mar '11) Sep 12 gulf 266
Two Columbus lawyers face misconduct charges Sep 11 Duke for Mayor 7
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Tax People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••