Home of rapper Young Buck raided by I...

Home of rapper Young Buck raided by IRS in Sumner County

There are 19 comments on the The Tennessean story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Home of rapper Young Buck raided by IRS in Sumner County. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

The home of rapper Young Buck was raided Tuesday in Sumner County by armed Internal Revenue Service agents, according to a statement he released.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

willie

La Vergne, TN

#1 Aug 4, 2010
now we know where the drugs are coming from, why did it take soo long. Keep it up and put him under the jail with all his homies!
howard

La Vergne, TN

#2 Aug 4, 2010
I done a check on him and he has been arrested in multiple cities with drug possession and for resale now we see why the kids in Hendersonville are going to rehab faster than any other city.
G-Dub

Hendersonville, TN

#3 Aug 4, 2010
Where does he live? What neighborhood? Address?
Doug

Hendersonville, TN

#4 Aug 6, 2010
willie wrote:
now we know where the drugs are coming from, why did it take soo long. Keep it up and put him under the jail with all his homies!
Who cares if he does drugs it none of your concern keep your stuck up white self where you belong. hes got money let him do what he pleases with what he wants. and just because hes been in jail cause of drugs dont mean anything quit the criticism!!
typical

Goodlettsville, TN

#5 Aug 7, 2010
Doug wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares if he does drugs it none of your concern keep your stuck up white self where you belong. hes got money let him do what he pleases with what he wants. and just because hes been in jail cause of drugs dont mean anything quit the criticism!!
You slow or just stupid? Because he has money he doesn't have to obey the law like everyone else? Known drug dealers in our neighborhood is everyones concern. As far as criticism goes..Did you not take English in school? You are a grammatical train wreck. You can take the boy out of the hood but you cannot take the hood out the boy.
slow

United States

#6 Aug 8, 2010
Its his own business. Stay out of it..
Harvey

La Vergne, TN

#7 Aug 8, 2010
No, it is my business if he is my neighbor. We do not allow that here.
marcus 1235

Pulaski, TN

#8 Aug 18, 2010
typical wrote:
<quoted text>
You slow or just stupid? Because he has money he doesn't have to obey the law like everyone else? Known drug dealers in our neighborhood is everyones concern. As far as criticism goes..Did you not take English in school? You are a grammatical train wreck. You can take the boy out of the hood but you cannot take the hood out the boy.
LOL LMAO
marcus 1235

Pulaski, TN

#9 Aug 18, 2010
LOL LMAO he thanks he hood there is no hood in hendersonville i live there all my life
lexi

United States

#10 May 21, 2011
wow, almost amusing that we're blaming a rapper for the reason our kids in this county are fucking up. he's a successful and popular rapper and yeah, he's been to jail. maybe the home life and parents of the kids landing in rehab before they graduate high school is to blame. because i highly doubt the kids are going to Young Buck's door to buy drugs every weekend. i've grown up in hendersonville, and a rapper living here isn't what's ruining it.
KEEP OUT THE TRASH

Hendersonville, TN

#11 May 22, 2011
G-Dub wrote:
Where does he live? What neighborhood? Address?
NOT IN HENDERSONVILLE, HE IS NOT WANTED HERE.
JimmyJohn

Charleston, SC

#12 May 23, 2011
Young Buck's house is on Riverchase drive near the far end of that street. As you are driving down to the Dead End portion of Riverchase, you'll see it on the left.
It's really not that big and extravagant.

Look for the house with all the security cameras, BMW's, and Bentley's in the driveway (or used to be before the IRS got them).
Heath

Duncannon, PA

#13 Oct 11, 2012
willie wrote:
actually he was arrested for IRS fraud and gun possession. youre an idiot.

FREE BUCK! I'm your biggest white fan ever!
NotYourAverageSt oner

Knoxville, TN

#14 Nov 6, 2012
Hendersonville has some of the most unintelligent people I swear. I'm losing brain cells just reading half of these comments.
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#15 Dec 18, 2012
The more (c)rappers dead or in jail the better. Too bad the government can't lock all of these animals up!

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#16 Oct 13, 2013
Young Junk is a loser to society!
CHAT HOST

Hendersonville, TN

#17 Oct 14, 2013
TheAfroHedgehog wrote:
Young Junk is a loser to society!
Way to bump an old forum, a_sshole.
Brutally Honest

Gallatin, TN

#18 Aug 8, 2014
Harvey wrote:
No, it is my business if he is my neighbor. We do not allow that here.
You live in Nashville!!!
New Chat Host

Nashville, TN

#19 Aug 26, 2014
CHAT HOST wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to bump an old forum, a_sshole.
Bump!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weston again considers loan to repay IRS (Jul '10) 4 hr court house employee 13
News Why I still love this community 5 hr Will Dockery 28
News De Blasio's defiance of the law cannot be toler... Dec 1 Wildchild 1
News Oakfield School District plans $2.7 million ref... (Feb '13) Nov 29 Relieved 4
News For some in middle class, Trump plan would mean... Nov 29 WasteWater 31
News Donald Trump's Foundation Engaged in Self-Deali... Nov 28 LOCK HIM UP 34
News For some in middle class, Trump plan would mean... Nov 28 RIP 10
More from around the web